The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tale of Spirits RP - Open  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
Re: Tale of Spirits RP - Open
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 01:48:21 AM »
"Well, that can't be good." Jormungdang saw the mouth of the creature turn towards him, and he quickly rolled out of the way. Daubing his blade in the blood collected in his hand, he then swung his sword in a vertical arc causing a blade of blood to fly towards the worm. The blade caused a severe gash along its length, however the worm failed to bleed yet again. "It seems to me that we should incapacitate the creature, by cutting it into sections, before attempting to kill it." Jormungdang said.
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 09:04:21 PM »
A loud screeching emitted from the roots as Ash hacked through them, thick brown tendrils writhing, the ends that had latched to Katka's wrist bindings shriveling away into nothingness. Katka slowly got back to her feet, rubbing at her wrists as Ash ran past. For a moment she stood still and silent, watching the great worm-like form of the dark one rise above and skewer Tetron, impassively as though unsure whether to register what was happening. "What are you doing? I said RUN!"

With the harsh hiss of the voice in her mind she stumbled and broke into a run again, directly away from the worm as more vines burst out of the blackened ground. This time however she was faster, a force of will pushing her to run and jink from side to side as the roots whipped and lashed after her. The voice was gone but its fear lingered in her mind, forcing her to run faster, her mind nothing but a dark panic that washed through her as she passed the ring of trees that marked the edge of the clearing they were in.

With a lash like a whip another root caught her around the ankle and brought her crashing to the ground, coughing and spluttering in the dead leaves and dirt. Roots drew in like a cage, twining to the bindings at her arms and legs and finally lashing to the root-like choker around her neck. Yelling she arched her back, pulling against the roots as they dragged her down against the earth, thrashing and pulling but to no avail. In her mind the dark voice thrashed and yelled with her, roaring in anger, seething fury overwhelmed her mind. "no.... NO! I WILL NOT BE BROUGHT DOWN AGAIN... BY SUCH LOWLY SERVANTS OF THE FOREST!" The anger poured out of the obsidian shard around her neck, expending itself as a scythe of pure darkness that tore through the roots leaving them smoking and dead, smashing Katka down against the ground with a crack as her vision went black and the sound of the battle with the worm faded away.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 11:52:37 PM »
Ash stared for a second at the frightening darkness, then snapped back into the present and acted quickly, running forward and scooping Katka up, then dashing up a tree and placing her in a simple niche where she would be safe. Turning quickly, he landed on the ground and started hacking at the beast.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »
Jormungdang noticed a figure pick up Katka, move her and return to hack at the creature. "Oi! How's she doing?" he called out. Then his attention turned back to the creature and he fired off another blood blade, creating another deep gash in its body. He then rolled to a different location, wary of the creature's projectile attack. "That looks like it would hurt, judging by the state of our watery friend" he thought.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
"Now is not the time to ask me that!" Ash yelled at the spirit as he dodged another projectile. Moving quickly , he ran forward and jumped over the monster's head onto its back, sticking a dagger in deep, then proceeded to hack at it all over with his hatchet. "But she seems fine!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 01:29:53 AM »
"That is good to hear, now let's just focus on killing this thing quickly." Jormungdang replied.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 09:03:39 PM »
Ash grimaced as the creature's sticky blood flowed out from the wounds they had made. "I second that... this is just gross..."