The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Starting a new podcast!  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • DeviantArt ala LonelyKat
    • Awards
  • Species: Felidae (Feline)
  • Coloring: (Creamy)White, (Brownish)Orange see Bengal/Golden Tiger
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Blocky Build
  • Currently: Comme ci comme ca...
Starting a new podcast!
« on: March 12, 2013, 10:32:41 PM »
     Okay I have been interested in being a Disc Jockey/Talk show host since I was a youngfur. Lately I have been getting more serious about it and have been listening to a good amount of podcasters. But I do not want to host alone, so I am looking for a remote co-host that would like to be a part of my shows.
     There is going to be two shows. Both shows will be variety talk shows, but in different ways.  The first of the two will be a little more serious, and will cover topics such as: World News, Current Events, Politics, Some Anime/Manga/Cartoons/Comics/Video Games/Etc., and General Sub-Culture Topics. The latter of the two shows will be a laid-back "After Dark" show covering more mature topics and will have no general hold backs when covering those topics. This is also where most of the fur-talk and furry culture items will come-up.
     I am looking for a co-host that is open-minded and willing to listen to abstract ideas, who also speaks English in a way that can be understood (my general target audience is English-speaking). There will be a lot of topics that are American-based and Libertarian. I do not mind and actually encourage non-Americans so there will be more discussions about different governments and politics. Age, gender, sexually-orientation, and political views do not really matter, as I said before just be more open minded to views that do not match your own.
     I am also looking for guests and help for behind-the-scenes, so if you feel like you may want to help in some way but do not feel comfortable (or are too busy) to be a co-host, I also need help on a website, iTunes, audio tech, etc. I will also be commissioning a logo and when the site is up site-artwork.

Applying/Other Info.
If this interests you, PM me with the following information...

Co-Host
~Name
~Age (18+ only. As a large portion of the After Dark Topics will be 18+. There may be separate co-hosts for each show, depending on co-hosting interests. If 16-18 still apply.)
~Location/Timezone
~Time of day you are available
~Alternate contact info. (email, im(google, skype, yahoo, microsoft), text(USA only), facebook, physical/Snail mail.)

~Name
~Age (not necessarily that important unless adult topic)
~Contact info.
~List of topics in which you would like to be contacted/consulted on.

Help/Aides
~Name
~Contact Info.
~What you can do to help

<ExplosiveNewToxin>

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!