The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Flight Rising  (Read 947 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Flight Rising
« on: July 05, 2013, 02:55:51 AM »
This game is one of those internet "breeder" games, but with an incredible interactivity level. Centered around dragons, the game's art is all done by an artist known as Jessica "Neondragon" Peffer, the author of four different art reference books. But the art is not the only fantastic thing about this.

Once your dragons reach adulthood, you can have them do battle in a section of the site known as the Coliseum. With each level up, you can distribute an ever increasing amount of points to the stats of your choosing. Likewise, you may give your dragons different sets of moves and "items" to improve battle performance. You may also do battle with other players.

You can also give accessories and the like to your dragons to make them even more unique from another member of the same species. You may edit information on your dragons and your "clan" (the gathering of all the dragons listed under your profile) and give them an even more unique feel.

There are also two forms of currency. Gems and Treasure. Treasure is the standard currency, being earned from selling items directly, exalting (selling) your dragons, by winning games in the Fairgrounds, trading items at the Tradepost, or by finding it in chests and bottles. Gems are the secondary currency and are most readily available by buying them with real money in the gem store, but take the word of someone who has been playing for about two weeks now... The gems are not even that profound in the game. They are absolutely only for very specific aesthetics, aesthetics that often even pop up in the treasure marketplace! So no, gems don't give supreme privilege to anyone, just there for donation incentive. But you can also earn one per day if you keep your dragons' energy meter above 80% total. (The first little bar vertical on the horizontal red, yellow and green bar under your name)

Now if you're tired of me explaining it to you, here is a link to Flight Rising.

My name is CaliginousBlaze on this game. So if you checked out the game from this here link, go ahead and enter that name into the box labeled "referer" when you sign up. ;3 IT GETS ME NICE THINGS, OKAY. Things I might share.