The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: therian dreams  (Read 9241 times)

Offline Pea

• Pea is Me
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Everything is happening.
  • Species: Vine Snake
  • Coloring: Dark green scales with deep poisonous green eyes.
  • Build: Teeny
  • Currently: slithering hither
Re: therian dreams
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 10:02:02 PM »
I had a dream once that I woke up in my bed as a snake. It was as if it were any other morning, only I felt cold under the blankets. I then realized I had a snakes body. This part scared me because my first thoughts were of my dogs and how they might kill me. Then I remembered how much my mother fears snakes. She would have killed me on sight.

I slithered out of bed and tried getting into a kitchen drawer. I was looking for a marker or sharpie to write a message on the floor. The sun was coming up so people would be up and about any moment. I failed in getting the drawer open and just coiled up on the floor, hopelessly waiting for my coming death.

That was when I really woke up. Tears were running down my face.
  • Avatar by: Me, colored by Evnamishko

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I leave my humanity to become a fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Arctic fox from Finland
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White, black, brown
  • Height: 32cm
  • Weight: 9kg
  • Build: Small, light, agile
  • Currently: Quiet and Shy
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 07:11:17 AM »
I had a strange dream. I was a horse, I was myself then again. And at some point I felt that my body was changing. Around darkness and suddenly I could see beside, I was as some ghost.
I could see how the body of the gentle horse is changing into something similar to the demon.
It was my body, in the face fangs materialised, the line became larger. The mane and the tail waved, eyes changed from gentle into two cold diamonds. Their look made souls out, on the body strange blue mysterious signs appeared, kind of international symbols.
Big brushes on hooves lightened, became snow-white, hit with glitter.
And then again I felt my body, body of the horse, in feeling wasn't different, in the appearance yes, I could see tips of these fangs.

And then I was in some building, some office...
I could hear shouts but I didn't understand them, I felt I am ruling of blood. The way I would be programmed to do it. I saw the woman and something ordered me to move in her direction, was horrified, I felt that I was supposed to take her life.
In the moment when fangs were mine close her neck I woke up terrified.

I started crying, it was a nightmare not a dream. I am not so, I am not bad and aggressive and doesn't want so to be. I don't understand it.

On that day on the GG messenger a certain woman attacked me, claiming that Therian is a social disorder. She thought that somebody such as I isn't able to live in society. I am different.
She clutched why I have so theriotype horses are stupid these are animals being suitable for a meat. They aren't intelligent. Time offs aren't as the wolf or the eagle.

I don't know why I just consider myself to be the horse, until today I didn't find the reply why just similar to the horse. So I was born and for as long as I can remember I consider myself to be the such an animal.

I wished nobody ill, I finished with her conversation without no aggression, I wasn't even bad, I know whom I am, I cannot get rid of it and doesn't want, so I am.
I don't only understand what this dream meant, where from such hate in my heart.
I don't comprehend it.
Sydämellisin terveisin Helsingista! =^.^=

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »

New dream.
I was in the city, some modern city, full of animals anthro, of fur rugs, I was a dispatcher and I went to work at the station.
(It probably through my passion with railways I have such dreams.)

Did I go toward the high building with the glazed mountain in the shape of the air tower?
Smiling, cheerful, I went on my 4 hooves and passing shop windows I noticed that my hair was white, this body alone but then again changed. They ran small kittens, dressed as people cheerfully past me. It surprised nobody that ones animals had been anthro and other had a full animal form. Very station was strange, 2 storeys with thoria, car park how I would be like  .. in real world, only around me animals, I alone I was myself. And here in my dream break, I don't know what it this way broke kind of something for trance. I stood in the centre of the tower, behind the computer a wolfskin sat, sipping probably coffee he reported through loudspeakers about trains, beside a cat which dealt with the bandwidth and the management sat by trains. I sat on the rump too with desk watching their work, przedemną papers lay and I had fingers... as the man but the rest of the body of the horse, grey hair, all the time.
And suddenly I heard "We have a problem, here a cargo ship is approaching, 120 t of the cargo rather than he should here be, is going with the third path."

It was too late, this train just ran into stations and fell out falling off paths down. And that's final of dream..... farther I remember nothing.
But after this dream then again I changed, from bay I became grey still as if I made beasts out. And now so I can see myself at least feeling the animal nothing has changed, in the mirror I glimpsed my animal reflection, still I am grey. Although I don't know what for meaning this dream had, I didn't still understand him.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:57:27 PM by Celestor Quarcente »

Offline Balasthor

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown I guess, but... I don't think too much about it
  • Height: I don't know. I'm typing wolf, so... Wolf height :D
  • Weight: Maybe 65 kg, but I'ts not precision information
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 09:50:03 PM »
Last time I dont' have too much dreams about my fursona but I want talk one of my freeam. I never forget him.

This dream was special for me. I don't think like human but like animal. For this moment my human life dissapear. My human life don't exist. Is only wolf. I was in the forest. I hear forest. Everything smell like forest. I feel leaf at my foot, I feel like claws touch the ground. I remember that I looking something. Maybe food or something interesing. I'm walk for "my forest" I feel that is my teritory. This is my safe place, my home. I know it and don't need think about it. So. This dream was short, but is strong experience for me. This was really happend or this was dream ? Even now I don't know. For the moment I was 100 % wolf. Not human. Perfect life for me. i want back here and never wake up. All was so easy. Good to be a wolf.

I have also others dreams. In this dreams I was a half wolf and half human. Even as human I have all wolfs powers. It was a time when be half wolf was totally normal for me. in my dream I was a warrior. I has many adventures. Dangerous life but very excaiting. Dreams are unlimited !
Be only yourself

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 05:44:45 AM »

It dreamt for me oneself I am in the stable, I was an animal in the form anthro and other animals were also anthro. This is so strange, people served as slaves, as the workforce. I could see how the wolfskin is harnessing the man to the big cart. The man had some strange harness on himself. The wolfskin had only a belt on itself with the whip buttoned up from the side. He came up to me and asked whether he wanted with him to go.

<memory torn off>

We went uphill on the asphalt road, I sat at the back seeing the cart as the wolf he is urging the man, it was strange where from he has so power in order to poach uphill with cart. We reached to stations fuel...

<memory torn off>

We were in a bar, I noticed that on the left shoulder I have a black small star to hairs, I touched for her but I only felt the hair, rewarded in the touch herself with nothing and wasn't painted. The wolf drank the coffee, then said but you are one of us, then three bald people entered the bar and sat down for themselves under the window, I don't know what they were ordering them to leave for it is a place, I could see but if the man which was harnessed is sitting by me and the wolf on the earth and is afraid, I could hear as those they are shouting something, I was afraid, then the wolfskin got up, he went to them and used the barge, then tied them up he dragged to the cart and came back saying...
"We have it as the need, gather we are going"

And that's final, I woke up at night I don't know why.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:49:32 AM by Celestor Quarcente »

Offline Bellamina

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Currently: Scared
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
New dream, this one was special.

I went round the modern city, there was an evening. Lamp posts lighted with the bright lighting, even though I didn't know the city it appears to me that I got back home. Suddenly a darkness came up. I went moment in this darkness, seeing nothing. I hit the wall. It was a blind alley. I heard the stifled giggle behind myself. I turned violently. Behind me a threesome of animals stood - two large, black wolves and the hyaena. For it is her I could hear the stifled giggle. They came more and more close. I was afraid, I hunched the small body. Then something strange happened. A ghost left my chest. glowed with the blue glow. It appears to me that he was it is a lynx, but I am not reliable. He stood up between me and animals with hostility set. He wanted to protect me, I could see it.
In this moment I remember nothing, only overwhelming darkness. After a moment the dream came back. I was in the same backstreet, there was a morning. The entire neighbourhood wasn't already so terrible. By me a horse and a grey wolf stood. They helped me to get up back to four paws. Then I worked out, that had been bigger, stronger than I remembered them. And white. I turned into the wolf.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:35:03 PM by Bellamina Quartcente »

Offline Balasthor

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown I guess, but... I don't think too much about it
  • Height: I don't know. I'm typing wolf, so... Wolf height :D
  • Weight: Maybe 65 kg, but I'ts not precision information
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2013, 05:03:10 PM »
It's look like extremely deep dream.

I see moment of the change, moment when you must choose something important for you. I dont' know exacly. That was your dream and only you can understand him. I can only think about my perspective, but I belive that only you will see all better.
Be only yourself

Offline Bellamina

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Currently: Scared
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
New dream.

I was in anthro form, just with wolf tail and ears. In spite of the night it was warm enough. I stood there moment. Something large flashed between trees. A few metres from me stood a grey wolf . He tilted the head, and bared teeth into something in the shape of the smile. He turned and disappeared behind trees. I ran behind him. It was hard to keep up with the animal. In spite of the long run I didn't feel very tired.
Everything started changing. My face turned into the wolfish face, hands and legs into paws. The body covered the thick, white fur. Having lost one's balance I fell down on four paws. they ran far more comfortably. I felt free. The wolfskin, behind which I ran stopped. I ran closer to him with jogtrot. He licked my face kindly by way of greeting.

Midwinter, whole lake a fat sheet of ice covered. I stood there as the wolf, that is then again I was myself. Before me a man stood, but I didn't recognize traits of the face exactly. I felt bad in his presence. Many strong emotions interfered in me. Sadness, irritation, anger, helplessness... was of it too much, even for the animal. I could see that this man wasn't feeling twinges of conscience and won't stop hurting me..
Long-drawn-out growling got out of my throat. The man moved back, raising hands in the defensive gesture. He smiled slyly and thumped with leg.
I saw something what I didn't want to see. With only corner of my eye...I just wanted to run away from it.
Ice broke under me, I fell into the cold water.

It was the night when someone that I can call "friend" betrayed me. Now I know that he didn't deserved for my trust. The night that I realised that he has been doing it for a very long time. That brought me a lot of pain...it was a nightmare, not a dream. ;(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:53:16 AM by Bellamina Quartcente »

Offline Naali Vekkinei

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2013, 09:29:49 AM »
I was nice dream last night. I run on forest next to my house as fox.
Little, white fox. Four paws, one tail, and fox ears.
It's was short dream, but I feel happy and relaxed. I forgot my human body.
I want this dream again...  :(

Offline Halopromise

• Avid Aardvark
  • Some people pursue happiness, others create it.~
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Gem chimera (cheetah, liger, eastern dragon)
  • Coloring: Halo's pelt is a solid ivory white; the svelte fur covers nearly every subtle curve of her body besides a few.
  • Height: 7 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Halo is a lissome female; her slender body and a broad chest, normally conveying a captivatingly regal and elegant figure, which is fitting for her role.
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
I'm currently a bit confused to my dreams. Often, my therian turns up as a wolf; a very dominant and aggressive wolf with other wolves at her sides and behind her. She is often standing before another creature with a snarl. I can't really control it and it's kinda constant and in different variations and scenarios of course.
Few times, it's a cheetah. Usually dashing around the plains, but the rest remains a blur since those are so rare.

I'm still lost about why my therian always portrays the same emotions. Meh.
|| Digital artist || Therian || Furry || Fursuiter || Mascot/fursuit creator || Writer || Animator

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »
Some say dreams are clues for the future. And they are. You all should call a dream interpreter. It might be really cool.
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline WolvenDogma

• Avid Aardvark
  • The cream of the crop, rise to the top!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kanine
  • Coloring: White fur/ black and grey in it
  • Height: 6' even
  • Weight: 235 lbs
  • Build: Muscular and very strong, a bit husky tho
  • Currently: Depressed as can be
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2013, 08:41:57 PM »
I had a dream that I was a human/wolf hybrid (Human with wolf ears, claws, fangs, tail ect.) And I was the alpha of a pack of wolves. It was very tribal and intense. Happened during meditation.
"You just cannot, reach the self tought. The self taught of romance. When they develop opinions based on bad experience." -ZakDogma