The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Commissions Open [YCHs, sketches, badges, and more!]  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Commissions Open [YCHs, sketches, badges, and more!]
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:36:15 PM »

Hey guys, just giving a head’s up that I am holding a YCH auction with my character Julian! Like cute budgies? Like flowers? Like flower crowns? Well buddy, today is your day!

I’m trying to get some money together for several reasons: One being that I’d like to visit my boyfriend, the other being that one of my roommates has decided to bail on me leaving myself and another scrambling to find a place with not a lot of funds for a deposit. Anything helps, really, but I’d love for people to jump on art opportunities I’m offering. If you can’t participate, please spread the word!
I’ll be running this auction until 11:59pm EST, Friday the 13th. (Or extended with a 6hr grace period for the last bid to prevent sniping!)

I've decided to make a thread because I will more than likely be offering more YCHs with my characters in the coming month or so.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:40:42 PM by Mortimus-Maximus »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: YCH pieces! [Flower Child]
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
I would also like to announce that I am open for commissions. My prices and ToS can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrOMFYj0o0u6TeXA4bqrBzxPzpnZYtOeYb97vBtJqhc/edit?usp=sharing