The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Help  (Read 935 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Help
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:37:01 PM »
Hey this is just a page where if you need help put it down hopefully some fur recommends something and hope this helps ....but I need help as well how do I stop tapatalk emails.... Thx

Offline mark the fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »
How do I get a girlfriend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox :3
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
  • Build: Chibi / slim quadrupedal
  • Currently: Shy / Lonely
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 07:48:42 PM »
I don't receive any emails from tapatalk to my knowledge, did you activate?

And mark that involves kindness, hardwork, reliability/status, finding someone who is attracted to you and your personality, etc. You may also prefer someone into the same interests as you so online dating shouldn't be out of the question.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 07:56:17 PM »

Hey this is just a page where if you need help put it down hopefully some fur recommends something and hope this helps ....but I need help as well how do I stop tapatalk emails.... Thx
Go to notifications, look at the top right corner of the screen, there should be a button to press, all you have to do is press it and tick the appropriate boxes.
Did it work?
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 08:39:38 AM »
How do I get a girlfriend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no one recipe for success, but here's a few pointers:

Confidence is very attractive, overconfidence is not.
Personal hygiene should not be underestimated.
It's a numbers game, be prepared to ask a girl out and be cool if you get shot down.
It's a numbers game... See what I did there?
If you are interested in a girl, even if you don't ask her out, let her know you like her.  Seriously, if you don't have a hope it can't hurt but someone being attracted to you is nice and will bring you to their attention in that context.
Don't dismiss clichés, flowers, chocolates, poems, songs, jewelry and non-stalkery attention: these are your friends.
Lastly, sites like Château Heartiste... Avoid them or maybe just use them for a list of don'ts.