The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Im just gonna leave this here  (Read 803 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Im just gonna leave this here
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:42:50 AM »
Okay okay well i need a place to record all of my RP characters because it makes me feel better and so i dont forget anyone also i have plans and such so i will probably create future characters for  ideas but anywho you can post and stuff and tell me what you think of my characters but yeah... IDEA MODE ACTIVATE (plus i cant sleep cause i cant get freaking comfortable in my bed!!!!!)

1. Name: Animus "Ani" Mareuvialus Shiro

Species: Wolf

Personality: Shy, girly, very emotional

Appearance: Wears a red hoodie a size larger than him. Most of the time he is confused as a girl due to his voice and looks as well as figure.  He wears glasses when reading. His fur is a baby blue or bright blue with a wite stripe of fur covring his muzzle down to his waist. His hair grows very fast but he likes having it soewhat long down to his shoulder blades. He is short for his age, at a whopping 4 feet and 6-9 inches. His forehead has a white crescent moon birthmark on it. His eyes are a golden yellow. His ears are tipped white, his tail is the same. Eidon is his small cube companion which usually floats at his right shoulder.

Interests: Occult, stir fry, waffles, men, books, medicine,

Weaknesses: Tail, neck, ears

(RP) Relationships: Aaron Blade

Dislikes: chocolate, tea, coffee,

Weapons: Sniper rifle, dual pistols, katana, Eidon

Job: Cafe waiter (teen years), Reader for Publisher (adult years)

Magic: Reality shift and time manipulation

Talents: Guitar, piano, violin, singing, cooking, art, writing

Family and significant characters: Aria Shiro (sister), Michael Shiro (brother), Noah Rhys, Candyce Shiro (Mother), Titan Shiro (Father)

2. Name: Aria Tzanae (pronouced 'janay') Shiro

Species: Wolf

Personality: Confident, Blunt, Outgong, friendly

Appearance: Aria usually wears a shirt that is short enough to show her white stomach and naval, she enjoys jeans and could shop all day for them. She doesnt wear much else. She never wears shoes. Her hair is long and flowing, it hangs to her lowere or mid section of her back. She wears it ina pony tail when working. Her fur is the same as Animus'. She has a lotus flower shaped birthmark on the lower right part of her back. She is 5 feet 10 inches. tall. She lived in Australia for a while which caused her to pick up the accent which seems to be permanent. Her chest is quite large.

Interests: Men, jeans, fried chicken, Lo mein noodles, charity

Weaknesses: Neck, inner thighs

Relationships: Multiple lovers

Dislikes: sadness, people hurt, liars, fakers

Talents: helping others, flirting, agitating

Job:worldwide  Charity worker

Weapons: Dual daggers, turrets, poles, darts

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 07:37:45 AM by SubAnimus »
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Re: Im just gonna leave this here
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 07:55:21 AM »
This is quite awesome! Plus officially recognising Aaron as Ani's partner is quite flattering - I love it when people like my ideas or more accurately recognise them...
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!