The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Endless space!  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Endless space!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
"What the hell were you thinking? You just pressed random buttons!? Where the hell are we?" Captain James Sutherland pressed a paw to his black furred, canine face, shaking his head
"Damage report." The captain sighed

"Thrusters four and five are operating at half capacity. MAC cannons one through six are out of ammunition, shields at five percent." His Human ensign said
"Christ..." The captain muttered under his breath "I want those cannons reloaded, and this shields recharged as much as possible. We don't know if this territory is allied or not..."

The 'United Republic of Allied Planets' , which his ship, The URAP Belfast served under, was at war with the 'New Soviet People's Republic' (Respublika novykh sovetskikh lyudey, or RNSL). So far, the war had been a long, bloody slog, with massive casualties on both sides, for territory that was gained back the next day, sometimes within the hour.
His ship had fled due to a massive soviet counterattack, that left almost everyone but his ship, and one escape pod that they had recovered,nothing but floating chunks of metal and flesh.

The captain was shaken out of his little thought train by one of his ensigns shouting "Contact! Bearing 250 by 75! Signature appears to be registered to a pirate ship!"

A devilish grin spread across his face. He needed to kill something. To see another ship, an enemy ship, Burn. Watch as its oxygen burned up in a massive flash. Maybe it would make him feel better for his sister ships, the Essex and Soho.
"Charge cannons seven and eight! Divert all non necessary power to shields! Prep marines for insertion!"
With his calm shouts, The bridge erupted into a flurry of organized chaos, ensigns all shouting things in various different languages, all of which were picked up by his universal translator, and translated into his native tongue, English.

His plan was to cripple their shields, send in his marines, round up any supplies he could get, free any prisoners he could, jettison all of the escape pods, and have the ship burn, with it's crew on it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:26:31 PM by Naismith-Shepherd »

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Tairiku_Akamine

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis lupus (Gray Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Grey On Back And Outer Part, Lighter On Face And Stomach
  • Height: 6"0'
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Tall Slightly Athletic
  • Currently: Hungry And Feeling Like A Newby
Re: Eter ndless space!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 02:39:20 AM »
*As he began to recover from the recent wound to his head, Tairiku started opening his eyes slowly only to see the giant shadow towering above him. He jumped a little after it made a sudden movement to pick something up. He sat there thinking to himself.*

'This is it. To be killed for stealing a giant alien's food. To think, I will die this way, after everything my species has been through the past recent years.'

*He looked down at his feet only to catch a glimpse of a small golden necklace with a gold stake as the main piece, hidden underneath his shirt. He Slowly looked back to the monster wondering why it hadn't moved yet. It then yelled something that Tairiku couldn't understand. Another language maybe?*

"Huh?"

*He said with a questioning look, waiting for the monster to react. As his eyes began to get accustomed to the darkness of the monster's shadow, he notice canine-like features and wondered if the monster really was an enemy. He began to then slowly stand up keeping his eyes on the dark face in front of him and a hand on the counter near him, ready to react at any given moment.*
I Love Waffles :3

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 01:27:43 AM »
It was then that the enemies weapons connected with their own ship. Being energy weapons there was no actual physical force being atributed to the ship, as one sees in science fiction where the ship would rock back and forth sending things into disarray.

No that happened when things on the ship EXPLODED.

The room violently lurched as gravity was momentarily changed (due to aforementioned explodyness) Anything not locked to the floor, chairs, desk clutter...people... were tossed about like rag dolls as tbe ship under them was divereted from its course while traveling between a forth and half the speed of light.

If they were not thanking their maker then the passengers could at the very least thank the person who designed the inertial dampeners for preventing them from becoming literal smears across the nearest wall...

Drakki, proving himself prone to panicing in situations in which one should not panic, paniced as he was thrown forward, twoards the thiefy wolf where he immidietly tried to wrap his arms around him and sink his claws into his hide as part of a complex fear enduced reaction to save himself from hurtling at the far wall.

The inertial dampaners just prevented the crew from going splat. Didnt mean it wouldnt still hurt...

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 07:06:19 PM »
"Their weapons systems has been destroyed." One the crew said monitering the scanner
"Excelent prepare to board!" John commanded about to get out of his seat. He never misses a good boarding.
"Captain their is another ship on approach. It it appears to be one of the earthen military."
"What?! What are the military from earth doing all the way out here?" John yelled as he began to reconsidered his first order.
"What should we do my captain?" Marrel asked through telepathy in a very calming tone. John relaxed to the sound of her voice in his head and thought for a moment.
"Prepare the main guns in the direction of the military ship. I want all crew members in battle positions. Lets see how this military ship fairs against the might of the Black Diamonds and its crew."
"Aye aye Captain!" The crew said in unison.

• Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2015, 07:16:00 AM »
The captain let a devilish grin spread across his face as he said
"Hail them."
his Comns officer, a Fennec fox, nodded, and sent a hail their way.
while waiting for the link to be established, he adjusted his beret, and fiddled with his unifiform.
It was a fancy thing, The standard grey of URAP officers from earth. It had his ribbons on his right breast(of which there were plenty, he was no underachiever), an eagle with a terrestrial planet in it's talons, with "URP" Emblazoned across the bottom. There was also Golden colored buttons trailing down his chest, and epaulets with several golden stripes denoting his rank of Captain. He opted to wear a beret over the standard issue cap simply because he thought it looked more commanding. Not that he needed it. This man practically exuded confidence, something about him just begging you to follow his orders.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 11:06:20 AM »
(When drakki reached the cafeteria the doors closed behind him.)  "tim bring up the video feed from the cafeteria and display on this monitor." (Nix said pointing at a monitor on the far wall of the hallway.) ^yes sir.^  (nix stood there and watched the interaction between drakki and the wolf person. Nix had no time to worry about the wolf so he tried to device a plan of approach. One that hopefully drakki would not freak out with. But his thinking was interrupted when his ship was shot.) "the duce was that tim!?!"  ^sorry sir but it seems pirates have found us and shot out our guns.^ (tim said in reply.)  "who is it?"  ^it is the black diamond sir.^  (tim said calmly as he always talks.)  "bring up the cockpit view on this monitor. I need to see what is going on."  (The view from the cockpit showed up and nix saw The black diamond approaching. He also saw another ship that looked much more militarized and well made but it was farther off. He saw the pirate ship slowly turning to the other ship. Nix knew if he started to run they would fire at him, so he desided something...very risky.) "tim...enable the ability and make way to that ship."  (Tim then said.)  ^sir I would advice you to not do that. The power on this ship is fluxuating and I don't know if I could hold it for long.^   "Then you better make it quick." (Nix replied. With that "the voyager" started heading off and disappeared both visually and on radar or scanners. Though once he was out of the invisibility he knew he would be vulnerable to any attack.)  "great God I hope this works." (Nix thought to himself.)  "all I have to do is place my self behind the farther ship and I should be ok from attacks."
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Tairiku_Akamine

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis lupus (Gray Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Grey On Back And Outer Part, Lighter On Face And Stomach
  • Height: 6"0'
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: Tall Slightly Athletic
  • Currently: Hungry And Feeling Like A Newby
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 03:00:09 AM »
*After staring into the beast's eyes for sometime, Tairiku heard something unusual. The sound of something quick moving toward the ship. As it finally hit the beast in front of him seemed to move faster than light as it wrapped its arms around Tairiku, digging its claws into his back, underneath his shoulder blades. Tairiku winced in pain as he and the monster was thrown about from the impact and blood seeped from his wounds. After everything was over he was underneath the monster. The feeling of his ribcage collapsing sent terror through his mind, and he began to shove upward in an attempt to move it. However it was all for nothing, and he passed out from pain and the reduced oxygen cycling through his body.*
I Love Waffles :3

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 10:58:28 PM »
"Captain we're are being hailed!" One of the crew members stated.
"Bring it up on the monitor." John growled as Marrel rested her head on his shoulders.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 01:52:14 AM »
"This is captain Sutherland, of the URP Belfast." The black shepherd said simply, his arms folded behind his back "You are engaging is what is apparently pirate acrivity. And your ship is registered to a wanted criminal. Under section 33-5 of the Naismith treaty, we may open fire on you, with our 26 700MM railguns, if you do not immediately submit for boarding."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 08:19:08 PM »
"I don't think our ship can handle attack like that, John." Marrel thougt to John alone.
"Let me think...without you reading in." John thought back and tried to come up with a plan.
"Ok Sutherland...i will let you bourd me. In fact i will greet you there myself." John said with a smile.
"Should i tell the Magmarians they will need to ready their guns?" Marrel spoke in Johns head.
"I though i told not to read my mind." John thought back.

(Just so you guys know, when Marrel and John talk to each other no one else can hear, because it's telepathy. So Nai you didn't hear the part about the magmarian's.)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 11:34:40 PM »
"Understood, thank you for your patience." the captain said with a sardonic smile, cutting off the transmission.
"Hammond!" he shouted into his vidcomn "get your men ready! prepare for a fight! they're pirates, they will resist."
Hammond, a blue armored human, nodded. yelling various commands at various other blue armored species. He pulled a rifle from the rack of hundreds, cutting off the transmission.

((rifle and armor btw http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081226192437/halo/images/1/1c/Recon_Trooper.jpg
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/214/1/4/hk_g3_bk_concept_rifle_by_stunna_k-d6fszio.jpg ))

--
after a few minutes, a small, dropship, barely visible against the vastness of space, rocketed forward, towards the pirate ship, holding a compliment of 30 men.
((http://www.beastsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Antenocitis-GRENDAL.png))

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 12:53:28 PM »
"Tim do we have enough energy to hail the Belfast?"  ^ enough energy for a small message.^  (tim replied.)  "hail them." (Nixon said sternly.)  ^ai sir^ (tim sent message and waited for a reply. For those few seconds all nixon heard was the creeking of his ship and the thoughts running through his head. If we run out of energy the cafeteria door will raise or Be stuck. And then cloaking would wear off to were he would be drifting in space.) "I hope they answer my hail."  Nixon thought to him self on the most worried manner.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
"Aye..." Captain Sutherland said "hail and well met, etcetera etcetera. I assume you're the science ship that engaged cloaking systems? Whatever they were, they were good. My ensigns had a hard time keeping track of you." He sighed "if you want to board, which is why I'm guessing you hailed me in the first place..." He turned to an ensign and spoke to him a moment "head to docking bay 27C." He left the line on, in case Nixon had any additional words

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2015, 07:06:24 AM »
Meanwhile...

Drakki dared to open one eye. He seemed to still be alive. His upper shoulder hurt slightly and his paw was rather sore, no doubt broken and shattered into a million peices! Thought the alien. Oh woe is he! To have been so horribly crippled so young!

Reguardless of whether he really was crippled...or even injured for that matter...being tossed into the wall really did hurt! The alien was currently currled tightly into a ball next to the wall, and his claws seemed to be digging into something small, soft and furry.

"Oh...shazbot." thought Drakki as he realized what he had done. He had murdered the wolf! The alien quickly released his grip to be in a position to panic better. His upper paws pulled at his ears and his middle paws rubbed at his muzzle.

They toss murderers into prison...right? Drakki couldn't go to space prison!

As the alien paniced he noticed the wolf was still alive.

Blast! Now he had WITNESSESS. Now he had to hide the evidence, dispose of the body and establish an alibi. It wasnt drakki, it was the one armed professor plum in the kitchen with the space spatchula! Yeah, that might just work!

Drakki turned again towards the wolf, broken, injured, and in need of help. He peered long and hard at him. Could he really dispose of such a creature?

With a sigh Drakko decided to call for help and get his unintentional victim aid. It was the right thing to do and besides...Drakki was on a diet.

When Drakki's shrill howls and screeching noises went un answered at first the alien cursed. "What is with this place? Why wont they answer? Its not like I'm not wearing a TRANSLATOR!"

The alien paused. A rather embarrased look crossed his face. Reaching into his pocket he produced a small silver device. Clipping it around the base of his ear he shouted, this time in a more civilized voice while pounding on the locked door, "Hello! Is anyone there! We need help!"

Offline Tim Siguire

• The Undecided
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hmmmmm, personal you say?
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lange'tu ; Alienoid Jackal + Long-Tailed Weasel
  • Coloring: Golden Brown Body, White Chest to Inner Waist
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 182 Lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2015, 07:57:25 AM »
((Im gonna wait til my post... but I need notifications from this. And I want to discover Drakkie.))
  • Avatar by: Random Selection, Random People
F D F   A n t h r o p o m o r p h i c   A r m y   F o r e v e r !

All about StarFox, Metroid, and Turok!
Starfox: Lylatian Aparoid Specialist!

''When millionaires get bored, they save the world.''

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sytex
Even if it may feel like I'm all alone sometimes, I have to remember I still have one person around who cares: myself.
I'm not about to give up on myself, as I have never lost hope for anyone, so why give up on the person who never has?

I write stuff! >>> https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=25424.msg1975197#msg1975197

KiK: Tim_Siguire

Feel free to add or send a message.