The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not Feelin' So Good  (Read 386 times)

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
Not Feelin' So Good
« on: December 14, 2014, 12:55:40 AM »
Welp, it has come to my attention that I'm, in fact, a disrespectful prick. I cannot and will not deny that, on the Forums, I am a disrespectful prick sometimes, it happens. So, to anyone reading this, please be honest. How much of a prick am I? For what reasons? I know a couple people on the Forums told me, I ain't no snitch, so I'm not naming anyone.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:24:49 AM by Dubaku »
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Ulfur

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I look nothing like Fred Durst
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolsky
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 187 or so
  • Build: Lean&Wiry
  • Currently: Breaking da rules....like usual
Re: Not Feelin' So Good
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:30:51 AM »
Well I for one think that in some ways, you are just as much of a prick as almost everyone else in the world tends to be; that being said, the main reason that I personally don't generally like you (everyone is cool at some level) is how arrogant and disrespectful you are. For example, you always point out the fact that you are cool and have cool expensive stuff and show it off. Most people would show it off, but I think that you can take it too far sometimes. I think that the book, Captain Courageous
Spoiler for Hidden:
The basic plot is, this rich is swept off a ship and saved by a fishing boat that won't take him back to the shore, even under rewards of hundreds of dollars. It is set in like the 1930s I think. But the rich kid learns to work and works until they haul in for the season and he learns a valuable life lesson.
shows a good example of what someone like you might face in the real world.
Spoiler for Hidden:
In my personal opinion, which may be wrong in today's society; is that money doesn't get you much anywhere in the real world
. With all that being said, I think you are a cool guy that can be in your words, a disrespectful prick.
[/size]Thats my two cents. Peace out
  • Avatar by: The unruly pasta maker:Saoirse
*Warping through space* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Sips soda* ah... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
[img width=150 height=150]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nm18vt.png[/i.mg]
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Captain Ulfur; Lingustics expert and certified medic at your service

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 04:07:58 AM »
I'm not going to say anything about my opinion of you, because I haven't really talked to you long enough to get a good opinion. But I will give you some advice to help strengthen your self image.

1. Try not to brag too much, everyone loves to brag and you'll often find lots of people doing it, but sometimes it's just cool to not do it yourself. The only reason people brag, really, is to try and strengthen their worth to others and when others see that you're simply trying to make yourself look better to them, it may backfire. You can talk about whatever you want, but try not to force a good opinion of yourself to other by bragging, just talk about stuff and let it come naturally.

2. Be nice, compliment people on a few chances, help people out when they need it and they disagree with something you did, apologize. A lot of people think that doing things by yourself is "better", that is it's stronger, but I think those people are very wrong. It's much EASIER to be successful when you're doing it with other people, those who are doing it the hard way simply are being stupid, if you can do something then do it in the most efficient way possible. Being just generally nice, saying nice things and swallowing your pride  when you need to will get you a long way, and when you need something done you can ask people to help and get it done easier. More people will be happier with you and you'll feel better about yourself as well

3. Take things as they are. Occasionally I'll see rants from you that seem a bit like taking a mountain out of a mole hill. It's good to appreciate what some people have done to you, rather than only see the bad things of people. You'll be happier that way if you just accept life in some contexts, if something bad happens try to improve it, rather than complain about it.

I have to disagree with Ulfur's last statement, Money can take you a lot of places in the capitalist world, those who have lots of money generally dominate most of the world. But, something that is MORE important than money in becoming successful is connections, that is friends. If you have friends in high places you're in a high place too! Money is limited and things can happen to cause you to lose it, connections last a lot longer and are a lot easier to repair once lost than money is.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline SilverSolstive

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 04:21:26 PM »
Well, I RP with you so I feel I'm one to know. I was flipping through Saorse's Freebie Thread and I noticed you placed a request but was scolded by someone (Im not saying names but you know who you are). You were scolded out of a misunderstanding and that wasn't fair. People treat you unfairly and avoid you because of your style, kinda like a snarky and say outright way. I personally have no problems with you to make things clear.

I will find you, and I...will...HUG YOU!!

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 05:01:51 AM »
I've noticed me and you have different opinions on many things. (You probably haven't noticed me on the forums but I disagree in my head with a lot of things you say and some of your opinions. )but I wouldn't really call you a prick. I'm honestly a lot lik you in my everyday life. Some of it is made up to look normal and some is just who I am. So I really don't think you're that bad of a guy. Nobodies perfect. And most of the people criticizing you obviously think they are.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.