The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The wonderful world of my brain (Warning: May be a jumbled heap)  (Read 861 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
The wonderful world of my brain (Warning: May be a jumbled heap)
« on: February 03, 2015, 08:49:12 AM »
Can i hash a cookie now? Oh wait wrong thread...
So yeah if youve decided to check out this lil ole thread of mine then lemme just start off by saying
I get a million ideas
I probably wont finish half of the stories i start (unless requested to do so, meaning criticism is graciously accepted... just dont be mean about it)
This will probably contain a whole slew of stories all in a jumbled heap as forewarned in the topic name. But dont worry ill be sure to name each story i work on before writing it out. So at least, in an oxymoronic way, it will be an organized jumbled heap.
A little about me and mah writingness
I have always wanted to become a well known author and maybe someday i will but for now im your (refering to you readers out there *wink wink*) personal little story teller. You shall experience firsthand my amazing writes and sribsels... ehem scribbles.
So i hope you enjoy... please? PLEASE?!
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline drakewithout

• that first forum cartoonist
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • finally settled on deer i think
    • weirdragons
    • Awards
  • Species: deer
  • Coloring: tan, white
  • Height: 145 cm
  • Weight: 45 kilos
  • Build: light, curvy, acts smaller than she is
  • Currently: feeling lonely
Re: The wonderful world of my brain (Warning: May be a jumbled heap)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »
  ^_^

i know i will
Im the flufflysub.

weridragons https://weirdragons.wordpress.com/