The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Seems Sen's hearts fallen to another  (Read 376 times)

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Music is everything currently
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon, and Snow Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange and black, white chest. White with a blue streaks
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 133#
  • Build: Skinny/ muscular
  • Currently: HAPPY AND HYPER!
Seems Sen's hearts fallen to another
« on: May 03, 2015, 02:35:32 PM »
So awhile ago I had been writing love letters to an ex I liked. She had a boyfriend who found out and got pissed once he was out of jail. He forced her to push away her friends and some family. Then she contacted me one day, it was just a hey I hope we're still friends convo's. Well look who decides to look over her shoulder, gets pissy and cusses me out over Facebook. Then his supposed brother gets in and also cusses me out. Well a short while later she tells me he just broke up with her, sadly they got back together that same night. About two months later he breaks into her mothers room and starts stealing cash. . . while her moms walking into the house. He tells her straight to her face that his gf/ her daughter helped him break in. then he tells his gf a lie and he ends it with her. Since then she's had a wall built around her  feelings, one that not even her closest of friends could get past. So since he's been gone, I've fallen extra hard for her. . . I honestly don't stop thinking about her. She knows my feelings, and she's told me that she doesn't think she can date right now, fearing if end up being a rebound. So in trying to help her, I've taken her to prom, the movies, and a Rock concert. I feel the concert had undone most of the wall, cause we kissed the Sunday before this. I truly love her, and I don't know what else to do. Am I doing anything wrong?
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

but these skeletons these skeletons these skeletons wont sleep

Offline Teiko

• Handsome wouf!
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Species: Wolf Angel
  • Coloring: Dirty Purple / Grey
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: AT FIELD MAX POWER
Re: Seems Sen's hearts fallen to another
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 09:08:06 PM »
Honestly... Because i was in a similar situation before... That girl sounds like bad news, and it's probably in your best interest to just opt out. I know you won't, because i used to be "in love", and i know the feeling of "i would die for this girl" (because i was a tool).
She's interested in criminals apparently, she's very casual about her relationships, obviously they don't hold much significance to her as they do to you, which is fine, that's her choice. But she will just break up with you and then get back with you and the cycle will continue. And it will probably end up screwing you up eventually like it did me. And i pretty much lost two years of my life wasted to some girl that thought i was a game. Yeah, she played the "im in distress, im a victim" card. Sometimes you have to look put for yourself before you help others. Yeah she sounds screwed up but don't get pulled down with her. What do they say in planes..."in the event of an emergency, place the oxygen mask over your own face first before assisting others". She doesn't need you to help. If she has troubles internally, it is a battle she has to fight herself. We all have internal battles. Things don't happen the way they do in movies. You don't just save the girl and live happily ever after. She will bring you down with her. If you really love her, then take a break from her and wait for her to sort things out.

If someone said what i just said to me a couple years ago i probably would have kicked their @$$ because i was an idiot, brainwashed by a stupid girl that just wanted to play me.

So do what you will, im not claiming to know anything about this girl, im just inferring. Just watch out for yourself.

P.s., i know you were having mood swings before and then stopped being active on here for a while. I'm inferring that this was related to that. Tbat's what mean when i say she will drag you down with her. It will begin to change you as a person and affect your friends.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:21:30 PM by Teiko »
  • Signature art by: Teiko

Offline Senjiku Ayakashi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Music is everything currently
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon, and Snow Wolf
  • Coloring: Orange and black, white chest. White with a blue streaks
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 133#
  • Build: Skinny/ muscular
  • Currently: HAPPY AND HYPER!
Re: Seems Sen's hearts fallen to another
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 02:56:37 AM »
Sorry, they started datimg before he was a criminal.. She doesn't consider her relationships as something to play with. Every relationship has been serious except one that ended up being a rebound. Which she didn't even mean for it to be that way. Honestly she's not the reason for my disappearances, I am. I get busy in this thing called life. That remark really pissed me off, you made a bad assumption for that
Skeletons- Heartist :
 I tried to find a way

to bury all the pain

but these skeletons these skeletons these skeletons wont sleep