The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi there! I'm Skittles!  (Read 580 times)

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
Hi there! I'm Skittles!
« on: July 04, 2015, 09:18:13 PM »

Hi! I'm an energetic furry named Skittles, My nicknames are Toasty and Scruffy, but you can call me whatever you like!
^_^
Obviously, Skittles is not my real name, but it is my Fursonas'! My fursona is a feral cat called Skittles, who is energetic, sassy, but laid-back. they aren't really a boy or girl, but you can call them (and me) by whichever pronouns you like! I, biologically, am female, but can go by he or they if you wish, i'm not that bothered!

I have LOTS of other furry characters, which vary in personalities, such as Webster, a shy and kind jumping spider as opposed to Skittles, an energetic and helpful character!

I am from the great land of tea and scones, England! I am located in Manchester, but i'm not going further than that...

I have been a part of the fandom since I was 11, and I am much older now (Still under 25, though) And yes, I did go through that 'Random lol i luv tacos NYAAAAN XDXDXDXD' phase when I was 12, which makes me cringe every time i think about it...

I have been through depression, and it sucked. I still have a few pessimistic episodes, but never as bad as I was then, which even got to cutting. I hope I will never get to that stage again, but it was an important time in my life that made me who I am! That is what the black represents on Skittles, to remind me that some good can always come out of the bad. Kinda cheesy, but ah, well!

I know a lot about furries (Yes, even that kind, but I am NOT that kind of furry, No offence to those who are!) So I am confident on that, but I am new to the forums so may need a little help in navigating!

I love to draw, even though i know i'm not that great at it. I don't own a drawing tablet so any drawings are done with Paint.Net and a mouse...
I am also going to make my own fursuit partial, as we don't have enough money to buy a maker's style, and even if we did I would've wanted to use my own money!
I'm on these forums to get tips and Ideas generally, fursuit making or not!
If you got this far, have a hug and a cookie!

Thanks for reading, and happy browsing!
~Skittles XP
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Hi there! I'm Skittles!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 09:19:54 PM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the sergal synx mix mostly synx, it's lovely to see another join. The forums~ if you have questions be sure to PM me and I will gladly try my best to help, have a wonderful time.

Offline lissathedragontr

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »
Hi! I'm Cookie! Nice to meet you. My fursona is a bunnybuck, or a deer / rabbit hybrid and I would love to talk with you!

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:49:24 AM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. I'm kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.

Were gonna be good friends I think   :D
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)