The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Utopia Burns Omega  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Utopia Burns Omega
« on: September 07, 2015, 02:44:43 AM »
I haven't done Rp-ing in a while. This will be a remake for the RP. (Even though it says Omega lol.) (Also unfortunately most of my memory for this story is blown, so I'll have t
 The year 2050 brought a large change to life, to all furies. A change one can agree is for the good or for the bad. A true utopia, one that is morbid, one that is dull, one that is truly a sanctuary to each other. A law was created by the world government; the law states that one's freedom of imagination is to be stripped from them. To thwart the advancement of weaponry, greed, and inequality. The act of inventing is illegal. All music from the 1950s onward is silenced. Art that's not a century old is burned down. Clothing Lines, shut down. Even the almighty YouTube that was the mobster of influence had been executed.
 And it didn't end with that. Emos had been gagged. Punks had been collared. Goths had been muted. Gamers forced to be bored. And so and so forth. Till eventually everyone had been mixed into a dull grey, like color TV, stepping back to black and white TV. All that was ever scene was the shadow of pin striped grey suits. The pain of a dull world.
 However that won't stop us. No matter how many times we're extinguished the fire of imagination will continue to burn. Take my hand and let us be free. I present you an Rp that's not only for furies but for everyone, Utopia Burns.

So now that my Mc's speech is over. I guess I should tell you where the story begins. We're an organization called Utopia burns. We find those that are sinking in this quick sand law and we help them out and we have them join our organization. The organization is a single group of 200 furies, mostly teens, are held up in a medieval castle's basement. (The castle above was destroyed due to weather.) And magic is allowed. I've never run an RP before so I would love help.
 I should introduce my MC.
 He'll be partial leader. He's shy but he's smart. He likes to be alone and takes care of the underground garden. (Thanks to magic, underground gardens are possible.) He's more of a vice president if anything. (With that being said, we need an official leader.) He's much more offensive in his strategy. He's an assassin like character.

Anyhow;  if there were a character sheet I'd want it something like this:
Name (and/or) Code name:
What their wanted for: (Just for the fun of it. Like for an example, my character would be wanted for bad apparel. Yes the cops in this world will get you for this. Well you could also be wanted for being an artist, writer, musician.)
Magic Ability:
Weapon:
Misc: (Character description, style of clothing.)
Role in the organization: (Such as Janitor, lawyer... Jk, I meant something closer to, fighter, leader, Defender, Recruiter, to help save people from getting caught by the police, and make them join. This doesn't really matter, but still.)
What kind of Furry: (Literally what kind of furry? Wolf for an example.)

So my character would have something like this:
Name (and/or) Code name: X, Code name: Exoventure
What their wanted for: Presenting interest in arts and saving others due for punishment.
Magic Ability: Time control. Super strength.
Weapon: Spear and short sword. (Spear has a flag on it.) When he gets serious, he'll remove it. He uses it for basically training because the flag holds resistance for each attack and movement.
Misc: Time control uses lots of mana. After about the second use, he will faint. Basically he has to rely on his strengths and wits to fight people that use magic. He wears cargo pants, and a peacoat. Wears some red face paint beneath his eyes and at the edges of his lips.
Personality: Quiet. Has an almost at like pesonality. For an example around friends he might be a little quiet, but he enjoys the company. Seeing others happy satisfies him.
Role in the organization: Founder/Vice-President
What kind of Furry are they: Hyena

In the beginning we will be starting off in a dark computer headquarters. We will be planning to save a person in a house in a nearby town.

Lore:
Utopia Burns is a small but yet effective and highly powerful organization. There are currently 4 others around the world. One of them is called the Police. They are our allies, and is larger than us. But is also weaker, because they don't have members as powerful as ours. One of them is neutral. Two of them are enemies. One is more hostile than the other. The more hostile one is a group of thieves, bandits, and mobsters, called The End. They're almost like pirates and they're not afraid to come at us, even though we're fighting for the same thing. The less hostile one is an enemy in Exoventure's eyes. If there's ever a prequel to this, it'll be explained. Every now and then there are meetings between the groups. We even trade amongst each other.

Another thing, setting up the first HQ. I guess I’ll say that there’s a computer room, armory, central system, underground garden. An Area with a giant crystal made of mana, to power the HQ’s lights and computers. I'll be owner of the underground garden.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Utopia Burns Omega
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »
Name (and/or) Code name:Grunan-- "Fuse"
What their wanted for: Disrupting electrical systems
Magic Ability: Control over electricity. The more complex the device, and the more he bends it from its original purpose, the harder Fuse finds it.
Weapon: Staff
Misc: Snake, badly burnt down his right hand side from being electricuted, yellow eyes.
Role in the organization: Runs the computer systems
What kind of Furry: Snake.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:43:41 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:12:33 AM »
Code name- Shade

Name- Zane

Age- 25

Wanted for- disturbing peace. Harassment authority. Rebel. Artist. Singer. Breaking and inter.

Magic ability- Shadow used-(teleportation, blending/becoming shadow to spy.) Bone used-(bone from own body and body will regeneration a freeware)

Weapon- 2 bone sword and 2 bone daggers.

Misc- Zane love to cause problem for the authority so other can get away. He almost never been caught. He wear pure black clothes with bag on his back. It small bag but can open to 7ft wide and as he use his shadow, it basically bottomless.

Role in organization- spy...scavenger...distractions...recruiter. (He hated staying still)

Type of furry-Fox.

(Is this good?)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 12:47:17 AM »
Code name- Shade

Name- Zane

Age- 25

Wanted for- disturbing peace. Harassment authority. Rebel. Artist. Singer. Breaking and inter.

Magic ability- Shadow used-(teleportation, blending/becoming shadow to spy.) Bone used-(bone from own body and body will regeneration a freeware)

Weapon- 2 bone sword and 2 bone daggers.

Misc- Zane love to cause problem for the authority so other can get away. He almost never been caught. He wear pure black clothes with bag on his back. It small bag but can open to 7ft wide and as he use his shadow, it basically bottomless.

Role in organization- spy...scavenger...distractions...recruiter. (He hated staying still)

Type of furry-Fox.

(Is this good?)

That's good.... I'm just waiting to see if one more person will join.
My name is Ori.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 01:37:22 AM »
I remember this. It died just as I introduced Talia, hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Codename: Bleeder
Name: Aya Grey
Species: vampire bat
Wanted for- killing several officers, painting, arson, and disturbing the peace.
Magic ability: Black blood (her blood is alive and when ever she bleeds it lashes out at her enemies. It can harden to protect Aya from physical attacks making her hard to kill with basic weapons as they do basically nothing. Magic attacks such as spells do more damage.) minor regeneration. (Enough to heal small cuts and bruises quickly but not enough to  grow back a limbs or heal really bad injuries.)
Weapons: a small knife she uses to cut her self and release the black blood.
Misc: Aya is a haunted child who doesn't know where her powers come from or how she got them. All she knows is her blood is black and will kill those who try to harm her. She is a very good artist and loves painting, which is why things are so bad for her. She joined the orginization for a chance to feel safe for once, but she knows she will never be safe. She wears a white plain dress normally and no shoes and has long black hair.
Role: helps with field communication and keeps a birds I view when needed as she can fly and is to small for radar to pick up. She is really good with providing a distraction as she can normally stand out in the open while being shot at.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 12:26:59 AM »
Awesome! Give me some time, I'll start it tonight!
My name is Ori.