The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Edit: LF artist to commission to draw my phoenix fursona  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Razz

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Aim for the shins!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Phoenix (male) ; Sea Otter (female)
  • Currently: It's a good day! *trips on a rock*
Edit: LF artist to commission to draw my phoenix fursona
« on: September 26, 2015, 03:09:37 AM »
I'd really appreciate it if someone were to draw one or both of my two fursonas.
I'll post the description using the template I got from the sticky thread, but first...

1.  Since this a request I leave it to YOU the kindly artist to choose the style you are comfortable drawing in.
2.  Take all the time you need.  I'm a patient person!  I mean, I've got computer games and coffee, what more do I need?
3.  I will gladly edit or add to the descriptions I give if anyone interested feels they don't have enough information to go on.
4.  Please give me a link to your art page even if you don't draw my request as I'm interested in paying for commissions in the future. 
Disclaimer:  This is a REQUEST thread and if I decide to hire for a commission I will PM you rather than ask in this thread.
I do not have the money to pay anyone at this time hence the request thread, but I plan to be able to hire somebody in the very near future.

I am interested in hiring someone to draw my phoenix fursona!
Either as a full body colored picture OR a reference sheet.
Please link me to your art pages and rates!
Will pay with paypal and I made a furaffinity account even!  (came back to it actually...)
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/razzledazzledee/  <my new account where I plan to keep the pictures people draw for me, and of course linking to the artists!

Reply to this thread here, pm me on this site, or message me on furaffinity!

Thank you very much for your time and effort and even for just glancing at this!

FURSONA #1  Miniver

Species: Phoenix
Age: Young Adult (don't have a set age for him in numbers yet)
Anthro or Feral (quadruped):  Anthro
Body Type/Build:  Average
Fur/scales/body Color:   Red feathers up to the tips of his wings which are gold
Any Markings:  Nope
Hair Style & Color:  Messy dark red hair with fluffy bangs that almost cover his eyes
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing:  Nope
Accessories:  Peace sign necklace (black thread and golden peace emblem)
Personality:  Depressed, sleepy, bored, annoyed
Anything else you think I should know:  He's nearly always browsing the web on a computer

Fursona #2 Mina  (ignore this one for now, concentrating on phoenix)

Species:  Sea Otter
Anthro or Feral (quadruped):  Anthro
Body Type/Build:  Tall, lean
Fur/scales/body Color:  Tan fur
Any Markings:  Nope
Hair Style & Color:  Messy blond pigtails (long, to her waist)
Eye Color: Black
Clothing:  Large (too big for her in fact) black t-shirt (picture of a lightning strike on the shirt) and ripped blue jeans with holes in the knees
Accessories:  Do bazookas count as accessories?  <silly character
Personality:  Hyper, silly, pushy, impatient
Anything else you think I should know:  I'd love to see her gritting her teeth smiling and bouncing in place
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:46:49 PM by Razz »
  • Avatar by: kiwi_the_burd  from FurAffinity

Offline Annx

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec/Artic Fox hybred
Re: Edit: LF artist to commission to draw my phoenix fursona
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 04:20:43 AM »
http://artofannx.blogspot.com/

come check out my stuff!