The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Splatoon!  (Read 890 times)

Offline NamelessTraveler

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: ???
  • Currently: Meh
Splatoon!
« on: October 23, 2015, 01:18:29 AM »

Man, do I love Splatoon!
This game is the only reason I have a Wii U right now, and I play it whenever I get a spare minute. xD
I've never really liked the whole shooter genre (Because usually they're 1st person, and I get motion sick, and all the violence isn't my type of thing) but I really like Splatoon a lot.

Its ink, so nobody really gets hurt, its in 3rd person, with the ability of changing motion controls (Which aren't so bad, and I really like using them because its easier to turn around) and the Inklings are absolutely adorable. :D

What weapon do you use? Any pet peeves in matches that get you steamed?
Personally, I use the Krak-On Roller (Because I like playing support) and I run a Shrimp Pink Polo, Red Hi-Horses, and Sporty Bobble Hat, so I can get on the offensive if I need to. :3 And the thing that gets me the most ticked (Other than sea-bagging) is team-mates jumping in front of me, going the same way I'm going! I'm like... Dudes! I LITERALLY got this covered! xD Divide & conquer guys.

But yeah, if anyone wants to play, just message me. My NNID is namelesstraveler, just like on here. :P