The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: looking for a one x one rp  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
looking for a one x one rp
« on: October 26, 2015, 10:41:37 PM »
As the title says i'm looking to RP with one other person. Can be about anything romantic or not but if you want it to be a romance please be female.

It can be anything though like action, mystery, horror, slice of life or anything that you can think of. Same with the setting sci-fi, fantasy, medival, modern or anything in between. I'm pretty good at building too so if you can't help with brainstorming I'm pretty sure i can think of something. If you're interested please send me a pm and we will start mashing something together.

Oh i should also mention I'm a bit of a stickler for details. So if you can be reasonably detailed that would be very nice.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:14:52 AM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
Re: looking for a one x one rp
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 12:40:29 AM »
Still looking.

Also I have a few rough ideas that popped up in my head so i'll share them to see if anyone would like to try them.

First idea is in a sci-fi seeing where both me and you are bounty hunters and our characters develop a relationship (friendship or romantic doesn't matter) and we are keeping our bounty hunter selves hidden from each other.

Seccond idea is a Victorian era ghost hunter setting. We can either start a new ghost hunting group together or already have one. We can mix in a teensy bit of fantasy here if you'd like. I also have a variant of this where i control the ghosts and/or demons and you control a group of hunters trying to solve the mystery.

Last idea is a medieval (or fantasy) slice of life. I don't really have much of a plot here but it would be a idea that would be pretty interesting in my opinion and we can work something out together.

so here are my current ideas that i just wanted to jut down. Just shoot me a pm if you are interested in any of these ideas.

Offline Lennox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red/White
  • Height: About Five foot 4 inches
  • Weight: Would say about roughly 168 lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 01:01:29 PM »
Hey! Im new around here but a very avid roleplayer, I'd love to rp. I've been doing a lot of thinking for a rp to try involving myself in, if you're available I'll PM you the details.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 11:20:44 PM »
Hi, I actually have a VenturianTale roleplay sign up on this roleplay forum, you should check it out if you like anime and goof!
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.