The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Couple looking for literate RP  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Kellan

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Sabertooth
Couple looking for literate RP
« on: January 08, 2016, 06:24:26 AM »

Introduction
Let's see, how do I start this off? My name's Kellan, and my mate goes by Nanyi. I'm a sabertooth/wolf hybrid, she swaps between characters but is usually either a panda or a grizzly bear/sun bear hybrid. We've been dating for about three years, and living together for two. She and I are big fans of roleplay, which leads me to my point...

We're looking for new roleplay partners! We enjoy both SFW and NSFW genres, provided they're done with literacy and a decent plot. Desired post length is one to three paragraphs, although quality of writing is much more important than quantity. Proper spelling and grammar is also a must, but we won't get upset over the occasional typo. We're pretty easy going, so don't worry!

Roleplay Ideas
Below are just a few ideas we'd be interested in trying out. All of them are open to input, or you may suggest something entirely different. c:

Fallout 4
The setting is a retro-futuristic one, where the technology has evolved enough to produce laser weapons, manipulate genes and create nearly-autonomous artificial intelligence, all within the confines of a 1950's-escue atmosphere. It is based after a nuclear war, the world is plunged into radioactivity and mutant animals and humans have covered the planet. People have been going missing but no one wants to admit it, life is hard enough as it is fighting off raiders and ghouls without adding in the possibility of a kidnapping ring. Perhaps our characters band together and build a settlement, stockpile weapons, and defend against the ravenous mutant beings that crawl the land. Or, maybe they're a band of raiders who pillage the surrounding towns just to get by. Either way, expect dark themes and gritty action.

The Elder Scrolls/Skyrim
A medieval world full of magic, dragons, and lots of dungeon crawling. Another faster paced action/drama genre that leaves a lot of room for character development and cooperation within our roleplay. Perhaps we're new recruits to the Thieves Guild, or fighting on either side of the civil war. The options are limitless, and we'd be more than willing to help hash out a plot and work from there.

Slice of Life
Our OC's with their original modern backstories.

Kellan is a twenty-two year old Sabertooth hybrid currently working his way toward a career in theoretical physics. Lack of funds has tempted him into the rather provocative art of posing as a pin up model, after his photographer friend Tamraine turned him on to the idea. Few have seen his highly guarded portfolio, minus the rare occurrences where he drinks and shares far, far too much. His personality is usually sarcastic and apathetic, with playful undertones that hopefully counter his sometimes coarse demeanor. On the other hand, he's an extremely loyal friend and an eager listener to those down on their luck. His other hobbies include music, cooking, and lots and lots of video games.

Nanyi is a twenty-one year old panda who currently spends most of her time working in a small Japanese style tea house. Her personality is usually rather friendly unless you mess with someone she loves, then the saying "Don't mess with a bear cub, you never know where the mother may be" comes into effect. She can be loving and cuddly but tends to find herself quickly tired out in stressful social situations. Her hobbies include art, cooking, the finely tuned nuances of a cup of tea, and curling up with a good book. Or four. Between books you can find her in front of her laptop playing whatever game she is into at the moment. Lately Fallout 4, League of Legends, Skyrim, and Unturned have been the main leeches of her time.

Other information

We might add more later, but until then feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested. c: