The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32045 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #345 on: November 23, 2015, 08:37:45 AM »
Fallout 4
Honestly they improved a lot and I was addicted i'd say it's a 10/10 but that's just how long I played, it could change.

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #346 on: November 23, 2015, 09:04:51 AM »
Star Wars Battlefront

9/10

I deduct points for the lack of maps, before I get destroyed for giving anything Star Wars less than a perfect score.

Pros:
Larger scale (as compared to 6v6 like old school shooters on Xbox 360 and such) Sar Wars warfare. When I played on Hoth, seeing in the distance my forces clash with the others while part of the battle rages in my section was cool as hell. The explosions, fighters flying overhead, the AT-ST's, the hero characters, it was just cool. It was that part of Star Wars I always wanted to see, the grittier warfare part. The small amount of customization was a welcome surprise as well! It really added to the "immersion" of it all. The unlocks are well spaced and it doesn't feel too repetitive. The hand system feels like a natural fit to the mechanics, and the weapons feel well balanced to suit different play styles and map situations. It overall felt well worth the money, especially preordering the Deluxe edition. I love it thoroughly, and if anyone wants to play it on XB1, PM me.

Edit: The lack of maps is due to the variety of the maps being spanned over the game types. I want more supremacy maps though. That would be nice. >~<
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:12:20 AM by Zoey not-so-Squid-Dog »
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #347 on: November 23, 2015, 11:35:00 PM »
OVERWATCH beta weekend. (yes!!)

10/10 and it has turned me into a squeeing fangirl.

Biggest wins? Balanced gameplay, unique characters, fun layouts, good maps, awesome art, amazing stylized game, and cute references. It's TF2 reborn into an even better game.

I LOVE playing junkrat and blowing everyone sky high with the R.I.Ptire.

Cons? None as far as I can see except how addicting it can be.

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2015, 06:33:10 PM »
Banjo Kazooie
10/10
BEST SOUNDTRACK AND BURR EVAR!
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Maycky-zug

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Porcupine/Wolf-Puercoespin/Lobo
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2015, 02:17:11 AM »
Call of duty Black ops 3
8/10

+ Better zombie mode, with god maps and difficulty  :D
+a campaign zombie!!! But is pretty simple, also you can played with 3 more people or alone.  :)
+ The best campaign ever, in personal really good construct and fascinating to the start in to the end. Playable with 4 people or alone  XD
+ One race mode vs. the clock, jumping of the walls and get to the end in the shipper time possible. >:3
- The same boring multiplayer with a Little variations, :/

A pretty god game and the best COD for far. ^_^

you look really nice when you smile.

Offline Silentium Potens

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: Poking around.
« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2015, 02:47:48 AM »
Uncanny Valley - 6/10

A unique indie game that's supposed to be played multiple times.  You are a security guard at some closed down security firm, tasked on guarding the now idle building.  Taking place across 6 days, you're supposed to collect a bunch of knowledge and items and, well, do stuff.  Not very descriptive, but you need to piece together the story.  There are a few major actions to perform, and your actions effect the outcome; there are a few different endings.  There's also supposed to be a little horror as well, but it's more pronounced at the beginning and ending portions of the game.

Sadly, the gameplay isn't all that invigorating.  Most of the game play comes down to walking around and reading stuff.  It's interesting, but monotonous.  On top of that, you're rushed each day, so you don't have enough time to sort through all of the information you gather.  Most of the gameplay comes from the few nightmare sections at the beginning, and the final section of the game.  The horror isn't that good as well.  There just isn't enough of it, and when it's there, it's not all that shocking.  Only a few times did it get under my skin.  Each run through takes about 90 minutes.  It's short, but again, it's a game that you're supposed to repeat.  But since the gameplay isn't all that good, there really isn't much of a reason to go back to it.

Overall, it is a unique game, but it's stale.  Maybe get it when its really cheap and on sale, as it is definitely a unique thing to go through at least once.  Just don't have high hopes for it.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #351 on: November 28, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
Fallout 4

9.5/10

Great and awesome new installment to the fallout franchise. Mechanics are solid and strong every location is made with passion. You can tell because as you wander around some locations will be outright empty but there will be some strategically placed skeletons and notes that tell you what happened there.

For example:

Spoiler for Hidden:
I came across a sheltered dock with a buch of non-hostile Mr Handies scattered about. After doing some digging i found out that early after the bomb dropped two brothers stationed there and were getting ready to either go up or down the river. But sadly they argued over everything because one was uptight and strick while the other was carefree and messy. In the end on one of the brothers birthdays they both rigged the Mr Handies to attack the opposite brother.

If you read that then you could tell that there was plenty of care put into the game.

The reason though why i didn't give it a perfect is because they really dumbed down the game and there isn't any condition for the weapons. If it wasn't for those two little things i would be giving it a perfect.

Offline Silentium Potens

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: Poking around.
« Reply #352 on: November 30, 2015, 11:48:39 PM »
Delver - 7/10

When I first bumped into Devler, I immediately saw some red flags.  First, it's one of those "retro" indie titles.  And secondly, its on early access.  But after looking into it and actually playing it myself, it's pretty fun.

Attempting to be like the classical PC RPG's, you run through a set number levels in an underground labyrinth in an attempt to retrieve a magical orb or whatever.  There are three main areas, and a final and smaller one.  Gameplay, however, functions more like a Doom clone than an actual RPG, but that's fine.  Game runs smooth, graphics look great, and the soundtrack is awesome.

The biggest problem with the game is that it's lacking content.  In only a few run throughs (a successful one takes 1 hour), you'll begin to feel worn out.  As stated before, it's more of a Doom clone.  With that, there aren't thinks like merchant skills, sneaking, et cetera et cetera.  All you do is run around and kill anything that moves; there are no classes and thus very little differentiation between playthroughs.

Of course, since it's in early access, it has a few problems, but nothing major.  Also, a major update is released about every three months, so there's definitely something to look forward to.  The game has modding capabilities as well, but there isn't much to mod, and there aren't many mods to check out.

Overall, it's a fun game, but it's not worth the full asking price.

Offline Cyprus Alpenglow

• Vibrating Furby
  • But I’ll keep on the path now and evermore.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Marbled Onyx Black/Midnight Purple
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 172 lbs
  • Build: Average, moderately toned
  • Currently: Heartbroken
« Reply #353 on: December 01, 2015, 07:21:46 PM »
Star Wars Battlefront
10/10

The only thing 'Star-Wars' related I've played recently has been Battlefront 2, to get into the mood for DICE's Battlefront release.
I didn't get it immediately, but instead bought it about a week ago.
Obviously, one of my first thoughts was that the game might get really boring really quickly because of the lack of maps. But I jumped into a game of Walker Assault on Endor and
oh sweet creamy christ
I immediately fell in love with the game. I adore Battlefield 3, and while it doesn't feel identical, it feels similar, probably because it's the same developer. And I love it.
The game is so unbelieveably pretty, and I'm restricted to playing the game on the lowest graphics because I'm limited by my graphics card. And they still pulled off raindrops landing on your weapon in a rainy environment. The gameplay? Eeh, not perfect by far. But it's certainly enjoyable, and the pure immersion created by using the original sounds and the dynamic soundscape of a battle on hoth from the tie fighters to the snow under your boots.

Not perfect and wouldn't pay £50 for it with how little it's currently got, but made me feel like I was really there. Any game that immerses me that well deserves a ten.
"All empty words and all rhymes will fade
As the light of last candle flickers away
If the story is over, this chapter my last
Let it be my best one, let it be my own"

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2015, 07:42:26 AM »
Fallout 4

3/10

Yes, you read that correctly. 3/10.

Warning. Spoilers Ahead.

Lore: For a start that's been ruined, from simple stuff like 'Why is there this brand new, unheard-of, power armour (T-60) only in Boston even though there's no major research facility or military instalment in the 'Commonwealth' and it's miles away from the Chinese mainland/west coast (where it was needed before the war)' to 'Why is there "Jet" on Vault-Tec's computer shipping log and in pre-war locations even though it was invented during the events of Fallout 2?' plus a whole load more lore complaints. Why, for example, does almost anyone have Power Armour when it was meant to be a massive achievement limited to either the BoS or the Enclave?.

GUI/Game play: The dialogue system. Do I need to say more? Four simplistic, voiced (which ruins immersion), boring ways of saying 'yes' to whomever you're talking to. Plus this massive back story you have for your character which doesn't belong in an RPG because the whole point is to make up your own back story and the like. Plus, settlement building in an RPG game?

I could go on forever but I will end it there and let you decide if it's good or not. It's not a bad game, mind you, just a bad instalment of the Fallout series. If it were unrelated to the series perhaps I'd love it.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:44:41 AM by Crevan Fox »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2015, 08:35:17 AM »
Counter Strike Global Offensive

10/10

I love joining a competitive game and then getting screamed at by Russians.

"Hey guys im going A"

"AHHHH CYKA BLYAT ID NA HU! ASKDNSDJ!"

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
« Reply #356 on: December 22, 2015, 02:59:12 PM »

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

8/10

When I first saw this game being unveiled, I was very hesitant. I love the mystery dungeon series, but Gates to Infinity was an absurdly polished trainwreck. However, I was quite happy with this latest release. It fixes most of the problems that Gates had, bringing the game more on-par with Explorers of Sky (minus what they did for the final main story boss, which is just a copy-paste of Gates with a different name. Why not have a Pokemon villain like you did with Rescue and Explorers?)

Anyways, the music is brilliant, a nice blend of old and new tunes. The graphics are more polished, and there is so very many places to explore! The new system of the connection orb for missions and recruiting is actually pretty fun. The difficulty is back, making you have to strategize your moves and your resources. Really my biggest gripe has already been mentioned here, and it's a nitpick at best. Because of the nature of the gameplay, it can get dull if you're playing it for hours straight, so just play an hour or two at a time to get the most enjoyment out of it.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #357 on: December 22, 2015, 04:24:50 PM »
Undertale

PC

10/10

What to say about it without spoiling it. Well it definitely surprised me a lot. I thought it was going to be a simple rpg with a good storyline. But that was completely off. It's actually a game about feelings, because mine were warmed and broken in the same play through. I smiled, cried, and felt as if I was genuinely making friends in there dispite not being able to tell them anything. I yelled at my screen in anguish just before the end and when it was genuinely over I felt... i guess I would say tired(even though it was midday). If you watched someone play it go play for yourself, if you haven't even heard of it go play it, and if you have played it go play it again.

Trust me it's that good.

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »
Minecraft: Story Mode

I enjoyed the game, with the story, gameplay and aesthetics. Most enjoyable was hearing Dave Fennoy as Gabriel's voice.
However, for a Telltale game, it was very disappointing, mostly because it is a little flawed.

In all, I give it a 5/10

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2016, 09:44:51 AM »
Last game I played: Terraria
Great sandbox, and that's about it. You can build tons of stuff but there's really nowhere to go after the bosses are all dealt with. I'd like to see a progressive difficulty added to it.

Last game I completed: Undertale (sort of...)
FANTASTIC GAME THAT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS SO HARD!!!!!!!
Playing through the first time, I loved it.
Playing through the second time, I loved it even more. I also made friends with everyone.
I can't bring myself to do the last "main" ending because I have developed too much of an emotional attachment to the characters...

Hang on... I think I caught something in my eye...
Yep... I did.
Wanna know what I caught?
TEARS :'(

Undertale is quite possibly the best game I have ever played, purely because it has such a deep story and an AMAZING SOUNDTRACK!!!
One problem with it: The best songs come from the run I don't want to do...
(Insert very large number here)/10

~Ibi~
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?