The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Eeek! totally looked over this..  (Read 2642 times)

Shadilary

Eeek! totally looked over this..
« on: April 05, 2016, 09:25:23 PM »
So...I was so busy looking for people from around here (meaning Belgium) that I didn't really introduce myself ... ^-^'
Also I'm not that good about talking about myself unless I'm being asked a question. teehee..
Therefor ... thank you for the help:
What's your fursona's name? Shadilary (might also be written as Shadila Ry)

How long have you been a part of the furry fandom? online for about 9 years though only now (2016) got to make my first partial fursuit ^-^ whiiii I'm so glad I finished it :3

What are your interests? I'm interested in almost everything, switching from one to another, mostly art, games, movies, people

Any favorite games/movies/music? ooooh yes lots and lots but ehm... my memory's a failure so i can't really name them, just some... like my fav game atm would be Don't starve, movies and music... any non depressing kind :p

What's your favorite color? I like all colours...aaaaaaaalll of them and also white and black ^-^

Anything in particular you're hoping to find on the site? maybe some new friends or at least some new people to get to know, talk to, be random with...

sooooo anything else... please ask..makes it so much easier hehe ^-^ *huggles* (for those wanting them)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:17:42 AM by Shadilary »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Eeek! totally looked over this..
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 10:52:38 PM »
Welcome to the boards!

Unforunately, the formatting for some posts when editing results in a size 2 font for some reason, making it hard to read your post. I think its some sort of bug :(

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:27 PM »
Greetings Shadilary, I'm Zaida the Vexū, welcome to TFF. And by looking at your avi the suit looks great! Anyways if you want to Chat or need help feel free to PM me. Farewell~

Offline Sad_Cricket

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 132 lb.
  • Currently: screaming
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 01:24:41 AM »
Ah, welcome! This place has been really welcoming to me so far, so I think you'll get the same treatment. <3
wasting my life away with ribbons and kittens. ♥

Shadilary

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 04:19:33 AM »
Welcome to the boards!

Unforunately, the formatting for some posts when editing results in a size 2 font for some reason, making it hard to read your post. I think its some sort of bug :(

Thank you for letting me know, it looked fine in the preview and should be fixed now too ^.^
And thanks for the welcoming too ofcourse! :D

Post Merge: April 06, 2016, 04:32:03 AM
Greetings Shadilary, I'm Zaida the Vexū, welcome to TFF. And by looking at your avi the suit looks great! Anyways if you want to Chat or need help feel free to PM me. Farewell~

Thank you so much, that's really kind ^.^ I haven't tried the chat yet, maybe later today hehe  as its only 6:30am atm and I didn't actually plan on staying awake in the next 2 or 3 hours :p
Yay for days off! :3

Post Merge: April 06, 2016, 04:33:04 AM
Ah, welcome! This place has been really welcoming to me so far, so I think you'll get the same treatment. <3

So far so good ^.^ thank you for welcoming me too :3
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:33:04 AM by Shadilary, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Hi there!  :D nice to meet you  :)*accepts huggles*  im, Alex  ^_^

I really like your fursuit  :) do you like to rp?
This would have been better if there was punch and pie

Shadilary

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 04:03:57 PM »
Hi there!  :D nice to meet you  :) *accepts huggles*  im, Alex  ^_^

I really like your fursuit  :) do you like to rp?

*squeezes a little* Nice to meet you too ^-^ and thank you hehe
About the rp... I've been out of it for quite a while actually and my explaining skills may be a bit off too ^.^'
nonetheless... I like it :3

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 04:58:14 PM »
So...I was so busy looking for people from around here (meaning Belgium) that I didn't really introduce myself ... ^-^'
Also I'm not that good about talking about myself unless I'm being asked a question. teehee..

How long have you been a part of the furry fandom? online for about 9 years though only now (2016) got to make my first partial fursuit ^-^ whiiii I'm so glad I finished it :3

What are your interests? I'm interested in almost everything, switching from one to another, mostly art, games, movies, people

Any favorite games/movies/music? ooooh yes lots and lots but ehm... my memory's a failure so i can't really name them, just some... like my fav game atm would be Don't starve, movies and music... any non depressing kind :p

What's your favorite color? I like all colours...aaaaaaaalll of them and also white and black ^-^

Anything in particular you're hoping to find on the site? maybe some new friends or at least some new people to get to know, talk to, be random with...

sooooo anything else... please ask..makes it so much easier hehe ^-^ *huggles* (for those wanting them)

My favorite color is blood… >:)

Haha

Jk

It's green

Also I'm into a lot of video games, right now I'm mainly playing fallout 4 and Tetris ultimate.
My favorite music artist is renard queenston.
My favorite movie is Harold and kumar: White Castle (that movie is seriously funny, watch it if you haven't already).

I'm bad with introductions  x_x
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Shadilary

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum. I'm Michen, TFF's math snowcat.

See you around.

Nyaww thank you for the welcoming :3 ^-^
curiosity... snowcat... does that mean you like snow?

Post Merge: April 06, 2016, 06:25:38 PM

My favorite color is blood… > :)

Haha

Jk

It's green

Also I'm into a lot of video games, right now I'm mainly playing fallout 4 and Tetris ultimate.
My favorite music artist is renard queenston.
My favorite movie is Harold and kumar: White Castle (that movie is seriously funny, watch it if you haven't already).

I'm bad with introductions  x_x

You're at least as good as me lol
you even have more answers XD hehe
I wish I could play Fallout... I can actually but I'm afraid to start it ^///^
I love watching people play games too... and movies... yeah I'll try to remember to watch it (memory fails though)

but yeah.. Hi! and nice to meet you (think I should've said that first but nyeah)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:25:38 PM by Shadilary, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Shadilary

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 06:50:19 PM »
curiosity... snowcat... does that mean you like snow?

I do like snow. Winter is my favorite season, and I'd rather be walking around at -5 degrees Celsius then at 30 degrees Celsius. However, 'snowcat' is just another term for a snow leopard (as far as I know at least).

I wish I could say that but I think I'm cold blooded... literally XD I'm cold most of the time so winter..snow...ice... that's all me lmao
my fav season is summer.. mostly because my bday is during summer and less clothes to put on ... *nods*

Offline Riddle

• Eager Elephant
  • I want cuddles! ^w^
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: dark gray and white
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Weight: 40 kg
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: ~( ̄▽ ̄)~
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 07:58:31 PM »
OMG, Welcome Shadilary! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay! Trust me, we all feel like family here ;)

Shadilary

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 08:09:47 PM »
OMG, Welcome Shadilary! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay! Trust me, we all feel like family here ;)

:D i'm enjoying it already.. everyone's so nice :D and cuddly...

Offline Wolfie the Umbreon

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm a video game lover!
  • Species: Anthro Umbreon
  • Coloring: Black fur, with glowing yellow rings in the forehead, arms and legs.Also, red eyes with black pupils. Yellow bands on both ears and tail.
  • Height: 5'8'' (1.72 m)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Enjoying :)
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 09:01:34 PM »
Welcome Shadilary! Pleased to meet you, I'm Wolf Gameplays, the friendly and happy Umbreon.Feel free to PM me or ask for help.Hope you will be happy and comfortable in the forums.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Albert Einstein

Shadilary

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 09:04:30 PM »
Welcome Shadilary! Pleased to meet you, I'm Wolf Gameplays, the friendly and happy Umbreon.Feel free to PM me or ask for help.Hope you will be happy and comfortable in the forums.

heeey thank you! I can say so far i'm happy and comfy ... yeah loving every bit of it ^-^
nice to meet you :D