The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Introducing the Aretemis System!- My RP universe  (Read 993 times)

Offline TheRedFox8

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Go ahead. Sound the alarm. I could use a challenge
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Typical fox colorings
  • Height: 5' 6
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
Introducing the Aretemis System!- My RP universe
« on: October 24, 2016, 06:03:40 AM »
Greetings, folks. This will be a lengthy post, but I present to you guys my sci-fi universe where I base my role plays off of. This isn't just mine, though. It's the collaborative effort of three of us. I attached an image below, created in Sins of a Solar Empire's Galaxy Forge. It's really handy for creating star charts. Anyway, I'll explain each part the best I can, though a lot of it hasn't really been used in-universe yet.

So here we have three star systems: Artemis, Phobos, and Alevare. On the picture, the Phobos star is jokingly named "Frog Territory," which I will explain momentarily. I'll list each important bit in each system and all that went on with it.

Artemis System
The Artemis System is the main focus of this universe. Imagine it being similar to the Star Fox universe. All the inhabitants are of the anthropomorphic variety. Foxes, wolves, avians, felines, etc. No reptiles are present, which will be explained later. It is currently the most powerful and well-developed area of the star system.

Calabria:
Calabria is the main seat of government in the Artemis system. It controls all the logistics and functions of military and economic operations. The Emperor himself lives on this planet. The general atmosphere is very high-class, with only the most trained soldiers at its defense. It is the most well-defended planet in the entire system, and for good reason.Genesis:
Genesis is where all of the Calbrian Defense Force's units are born. All machinery, troops, factories, logistics, etc. are stationed here. All recruit training commands, vehicle schools, special forces operations training, and construction are done at this planet.

Magnus:
Magnus is a molten planet made of iron and other precious metals. All materials that are needed for construction are painstakingly mined and processed here. It's an immensely dangerous job, yet vitally important to the entire star system.

Eos:
All matters of an economic nature are done here. The planet is rife with trading posts of all sorts of exotic natures, as well as the empire's treasury and vaults. It's an important key planet, and is defended well as such.

Texas:
Texas was mainly created as a joke planet, but it's populated with rootin' tootin' cowboys and is the system's main source of oil.

MX-2713:
A newly-discovered mysterious planet that overlaps with the Phobos System. As far as it is known the planet is uninhabited by sentient beings. From the one exploration party it is deduced that there is a lone bunker situated in a clearing of a dense jungle. Said exploration party was suddenly and inexplicably killed by an unknown force.

Outpost Durian:
Outpost Durian is a midway point between the ISS Valiant and ISS Vigilance

Outpost Guava:
Outpost Guava was a security station that lie in the overlap between the Artemis and Alevare systems. Recently it has been captured by a hostile rogue force and contact was lost with it as well as the ISS Liberty. People say that said hostile force was brutally slaughtered by a lone berzerked individual.

Outpost Papaya:
Outpost Papya is the security station located in the overlap between the Artemis and the Apollo systems. It has not been used in canon stories so far, so not much can be said about it.

ISS Triumph:
The ISS Triumph is where it all began. It is where most of the canon story takes place (that is not open space) and is the main defense point (not to mention the last line of defense) for Calabria. It is currently undergoing a major change of command, its previous commander assassinated for an unknown reason.

ISS Liberty:
The ISS Liberty was the main outpost for the area overlapping the Artemis System and the Phobos system. It was destroyed offscreen by an ever-increasing hostile Frog force. Efforts are being made to rebuild and have a better-fortified defense force installed.

ISS Freedom:
Keeping with the silly naming theme, the ISS Freedom is the main defense point of Texas. It has not seen any screen time yet.

ISS Pinnacle:
The ISS Pinnicle is the main defense point of Magnus. It has not seen any major screen time.

ISS Victory:
The ISS Victory is the main defense point of Genesis. It has not seen any major screen time.

ISS Justice:
The ISS Justice used to be the vanguard defense point between the Artemis system and the Alevare system. The Calabrian government has lost contact with the ISS Justice shortly before losing contact with Outpost Guava. It is deduced that it has been overrun and captured by the same rogue force that captured the Guava.

ISS Valiant:
The ISS Valiant is the main defense point of Eos. It has been recently attacked by a rogue unit of robots and was heavily damaged and almost completely overrun. It was only by the bravery of the remaining crew and a little outside help did the survivors escape and warn the ISS Virtue in time.

ISS Virtue:
A lot of canon action was done here, specifically a climatic battle between robots and a rogue unit of wolves versus the defense force of the Valiant. It is home to the flagship of the CDF fleet, the CDF Zuikaku.

???:
This is apparently the staging point of the recent attacks that have plagued the Artemis system. It is known a place exists, but it has been uncharted.

Phobos System
The Phobos System has been unofficially named "Frog Country," home to the ruthless masses of frogs and other reptilian creatures. The denizens of this system seem to enjoy nothing more than blowing stuff up for the sheer pleasure of watching the fireworks.
Phobos II:
A newly discovered planet, yet to be fully explored and colonized. It is a hot topic of debate in doing so, the main argument of simply it being under constant threat of Frog attack.

ISS Vigilance:
The ISS Vigilance is a first for the inhabitants of the Artemis system. The military elected to build a station deep in the Phobos system to not only have a stepping stone in the system, but to have a means of studying the system and formulate better ways to counter the Frog menace.

Bufo:
Bufo is assumed to be the home planet of the Frog fleet and forces. Its defenses are extremely and inexplicably high, and no part of the CDF dares to come near.

Apollo System
The Apollo System has not come up in any canon text. It is established that only blood-thirsty and warmongering human-like entities reside here. Think of the Grineer from Warframe to paint a clear picture.

There are no charted planets or stations in the Apollo System.

Alveare
The Alveare system has not come up in any canon text. It is established that robots and sentient machines hail from this system, and they have increasingly gotten bold in their expansion.

There are no charted planets or stations in the Alveare System.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:12:34 AM by TheRedFox8 »