The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: This Person (More rant than it is about wanting advice.)  (Read 501 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
This Person (More rant than it is about wanting advice.)
« on: October 16, 2016, 05:05:25 AM »
As much as I hate to say this, I'm actually really weak, mentally. Like, just, I have a hard time dealing with people, and I overthink things, and I take the slightest things to heart >.>
 With that in mind, I have this crush. (Yup, I kinda liked the person at first sight. There goes being an Ace.) It's this person in college and we were both in the same art class. At first I tried my best to put the person out of my mind, because I thought the person was out of my league. (I'm a nerd, the person didn't seem like one.) And one class I was talking to a classmate about this online game, and the person came over knowing and loving the said online game. So the next week, I worked up the courage to ask the person to party up with me, we partied up and played a couple games. We did that twice, maybe three times, over the next couple weeks. (I tried to keep my distance, I wasn't as good as the person and I didn't know the person very well so I thought some distance was a good thing >.> ) A couple days ago I met the person and we spent time joking around and playing a board game at the college (We met coincidentally) (Just in case the person is on here, I'm going to avoid details like what board game and stuff). So one day, I was flat out ignored in the game. I knew the person was online and not AFK, I could see that the person was playing a match. And I'm just kinda down about that. Like, being told that I don't want to be played with cause I suck, I'll take it. I'll be honest, for a person that has so called 'Mastered' and spent tons of time playing a character in a game, I suck. Being told not today, or even being told I hate you get lost, is alright. But being ignored, kinda just messed me up worse.  And I can almost swear the person had to notice the message. If a person is messaged in the game, it comes up in the bottom left chat. (It's a moba game, so imagine a PM in the Moba's chat window during a match.) I sent the message a second time, maybe something happened to the original. Ignored. And it just really triggers me, like wow, the person really is just ignoring me. I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong. (I'm thinking back, nothing I said could be considered insulting. Even my jokes were rather somewhere along the lines of a sarcastic, 'I know I can turn this around' during a board game while I'm SEVERELY BEHIND in the game and my crush only needs to make one more move.)
It's been a while since I actually liked a person, so in a way it just kinda bugs me, and it's a little frustrating. I'm weighing things around, and thinking maybe I'm really just bugging the person and the person just acts nice to not make me feel bad or something. But I also asked the person that before and the person said I didn't bug her. So in a way I guess it's like, I had a sense of security and then right after the person just slapped me, telling me naa man. Part of me says, See Ace is where I belong. And another part of me hopes that the next day the person sends me a message and a reason. Even a stupid reason. Or instead, wait till my next class to see how the person reacts. Perhaps the person'll come try to talk to me, or perhaps the person'll just act like it didn't happen. I don't have enough of an understanding of the person to be able to predict what the person's going to do. Something tells me it's closer to being ignored or just leaving me be. >.>
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 05:07:44 AM by Ori »
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
Re: This Person (More rant than it is about wanting advice.)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 05:09:21 PM »
Just thought I'd say these sort of things are just so much more confusing when your crush is involved.  Especially if you tend to overthink anyway.

I try to reply to any message I get, but sometimes I will read them and plan to reply later and then not get around to it.  even if it's because I've got my own stuff going on, I still feel bad because the person might think it is because of them, but it is really just about me.

I dunno about you being out of her league, all I'd say is EVEN IF IT IS TRUE: let her make that call, don't make it for her.

I hope there is a good news update since you posted btw...

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 09:38:05 PM »
Things have certainly gotten better ^.^ (I didn't confront her about being ignored.) But instead we ended up playing sometime later for a long time. And we plan to hang out sometime soon. ^.^ So it turned out well I think.
My name is Ori.

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 04:44:12 PM »
I think your just overthinking it.

I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 12:52:29 AM »
I think your just overthinking it.

I probably am... And Still am...

About a day later, I found out that the movie I wanted to with the person, came out a couple days later. (I thought it came out earlier but I was wrong.) So I asked, if we could reschedule to next week. The person said next week they're busy. Then I said, I am available until Thursday. And they've never replied, since like I guess Sunday/ Monday... :\ 
(I'm Really confused. I sent another text sometime later if the person would like to play Smite with me. {In case they checked their phone and forgot to reply. If I sent them a different message and they noticed that one, they might remember that they never responded to the other one. } No response. Wonder if they're alright.) I'm gonna see them tomorrow anyhow. Well I'll probably post how it turns out. I More or less trust the person. I mean hell, we played Smite for hours and with some of my friends too on a Skype call. I doubt that the person hates me or something like that. It just leaves me confused as to what happened to them. I'm alright, I'm just annoyed.
My name is Ori.