The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gaian Petition Examples needed...  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Gaian Petition Examples needed...
« on: February 24, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »
I know the title makes it seem like this is in the wrong place, but here's what my 'request' is and what it is for:

I'd like someone who can draw or manipulate well in any image editing software type to make 'alterations' based off of items from GaiaOnline for a petition requesting more variations of 'animal avatar' items (such as tails, ears, wings, skins, ect).

I've had quite a bit of people agree that Gaia needs more of these type of items, but I've had more requests of other variations to what I've given. I cannot do well with image-editing software, and if anyone who is interested in this, please contact me by PM or ask your questions here. The following are 'base' avatars to use for avatar editing:

What I have so far as examples are shown here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/full-wings-and-different-tails-ears-for-gaians-petition/t.20611359_1/

Added: I will pay in either Gaian Gold or in IMVU Credits for this if this is going to be taken up as a commision. Please PM me if this is going to be a commission and we'll negotiate a price.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 02:36:28 PM by Vosur »

Offline Kage

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Red Werewolf
    • Kage's journal
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Tan, dark gray-brown on back and shoulders, cream on belly
Re: Gaian Petition Examples needed...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 02:24:22 AM »
I've done some pixel dolling a while back, so I may be able to give it a try.

<Noey> Well call me Sally and beat me with a tea-kettle

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Gaian Petition Examples needed...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 07:31:35 PM »
Thank you, I've sent a PM to you with a bit more detail on what I'm looking for.