The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: scary things  (Read 827 times)

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
scary things
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
well i decided to make a topic about scary things since its halloween

a scary thing: the x files theme. i srsly freak out when i hear it.

a scary situation: i saw a black figure (also called shadow ghost) in my hallway walking towards me when i was alone in my house.

a scary scenario: being lost in the catacombs of paris.

so start posting!!

and if you dont understand you are supposed to write one thing that you think is scary
a situation that have happened to you
and a scenario that you think is scary.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
Re: scary things
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »
a scary thing: playing Fatal Frame 2 at midnight in complete darkness with surround sound

a scary situation: seeing spirits it's happened twice now, and im not sure if they even were spirits, but the experience is hard to describe.. one of them looked like a regular person, but strangely, i seemed to be seeing it with my mind, rather than my eyes.. the other one looked like a lightsource of some sort.. both were brief, and like i said, im not sure if they even were spirits, but it was freaky to hear that nobody but me saw them)

a scary scenario: knowing that you're gonna get murdered within 12 hours, but not knowing when or how it will happen... sounds scary enough to me

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »
hmm..

a scary thing: Playing DOOM 3 with surround sound alone in your room with the lights turned off and being about 5 inches from teh screen ...

a scary scenario: walking my streets after midnight....

a sometimes scary/suspensful scenario: playing Hardcore Search And Destroy on Call OF Duty 4 and you're the last person...and there's still 5 other enemies alive...and you have a pistol and a assult rifle on low ammo...((I go into a "mode" when i'm in that situation...))

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 04:23:29 AM »
A scary thing: Zombies

A scary situation: being the last COG alive when the entire Locust team is alive on Gears of War

A scary scenario:  Your house burning down, but not able to get down to the 1st floor.  Either break your leg or burn pretty much..

Offline ferix

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: brown-red
  • Height: 180 cm
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »
hmm..

a scary thing: Playing DOOM 3 with surround sound alone in your room with the lights turned off and being about 5 inches from teh screen ...

a scary scenario: walking my streets after midnight....

a sometimes scary/suspensful scenario: playing Hardcore Search And Destroy on Call OF Duty 4 and you're the last person...and there's still 5 other enemies alive...and you have a pistol and a assult rifle on low ammo...((I go into a "mode" when i'm in that situation...))

i played doom3 to, go check fear, and the 2 expensions out, there scary like *** to  :)

Partial censoring is not allowed.
WingedZephyr
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 10:18:28 PM by WingedZephyr »