The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: girl trouble...  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Kida Howlette

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • To be Great is To be Misunderstood
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: white with grey patches
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Built
Re: girl trouble...
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »
ok^^ i'll give it a try...thanks to all of you^^
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »
hey, we're furries, we help the rest of the pack ^_^

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline Nikolai

• Boisterous Bear
  • Smart Squirrel
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Red, white
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »
:'( I went up to the guy and he said "You freak the...poo* out of me"

* I mean the curse word...

That's really too bad. Chances are anyone who would be so judgmental (and harsh about it no less) probably is a dangerous person to start a relationship with anyway.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »
LOL! That's true... Ah, well. What can you do, ya know?

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 03:05:11 AM »
at least you have the self esteem to try to ask someone out.... i don't u_u (I really don't look good, so that's mostly why)

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline Kida Howlette

• Kuddly Kitten
  • To be Great is To be Misunderstood
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: white with grey patches
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Built
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 03:24:02 AM »

hey just because you may not look that good to some doesn't mean you shouldn't try....just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

at least you have the self esteem to try to ask someone out.... i don't u_u (I really don't look good, so that's mostly why)
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 03:51:50 AM »
Heh... I don't look very good at all... I'm just crazy. I really don't care what people say about me anymore, because I got good friends to back me up. ^_^

Offline Nikolai

• Boisterous Bear
  • Smart Squirrel
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Red, white
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 04:49:02 AM »
I'm charismatic and a brilliant speaker. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but that's what I am. The art of speaking, writing, and even music is my forte. So I generally have very few problems speaking to others.

However, I'm so incredibly introverted that I rarely venture out of my small circle. I could count the people I consider friends on half of a hand. It's not that I'm socially awkward, I just don't want to put the effort into making a bunch of friends I don't need. That's just my preference, as I'm always a bit of a loner.

So it  boils down in a personality and mental aspect that I probably could have many sensible girls, and even convince people who would otherwise not consider me a date to date me, or at least befriend me. However, I choose not to. That's just me. And I think in the long run, it'll help me more when it comes to the girls.

...I forgot what this post was about.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 05:04:38 AM »
Yea. I have someone in my class that's a VERY good speaker, and could probally get you to do whatever you want.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2008, 05:34:23 AM »
Heh...i was always too shy to ask someone out..i never had a girlfriend or boyfriend throughout school at all. and I never went to the monthly dances we had..because i never had someone to go with...so yea. I've NEVER had a relationship of any type in the real world...

and I rarely go to bars or clubs of any sort...i don't like going alone...plus...i don't think a bar is the best place to pick up someone..<_<

but..i did hang out with a couple girls that were friends in high school..but..I never saw them like a girlfriend...but...there's one girl I've known for a few years now..Debbie..i like her..and she always is happy to see me..I'm just way too shy to ask her out even though she's my friend and i went to school with her...

but..online...i'm like sure yea..i'll talk to you..i'm more sociable online then in RL for some reason..and my IMVU homepage tells that it self..nearly  80% of visitors on my HP are girls.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »
(Pep Talks Shadow) Come on! You can do it! I had a crush just like that, and we were happy but I didn't have the guts to ask him... Even on the last day of school when I was going to say something, I didn't and to this day I still regret it... So ask her! Or have someone ask for you or have the note with the checkboxes for yes and no. That's how I do it! :)