The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27246 times)

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #570 on: May 28, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »
Kit opened up a portal as he stepped out wearing a weird outfit that was pure white as he approached philly "don't think i'm dead yet... it will take more than the power of kingdom hearts to kill me... and looks like the tiger got lucky... but... oh well continue with the plains and get more heartless and more people to become them" kit said as he walked back into the portal with a cold look on his face
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2009, 11:11:27 PM »
Still keeping watch over Dragyn, Jelkin starts to get an emotional backlash from his previous actions..."I ditched the one group that gave me the power to travel to worlds, all for a kid who i'm apparently brothers with, and might be turning half-heartless for all a know, dammit, I miss Nairobi..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #572 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »
Philly gave an evil smile, happy that Kit wasnt gone for good. He opens up a portal to the land of the dragons and steps through.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #573 on: June 02, 2009, 05:44:17 AM »
He looked about still, watching and waiting for any other Organization member to attack. "I wouldn't believe they would abandon their own fortress all so quickly." he muttered quietly as he looked about, glancing back to Rook every once in a while.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #574 on: June 02, 2009, 11:07:39 AM »
Jelkin fells a stronger presence drawing near him, and he spawns a spear, turns around, and waits for the possible antagonist to arrive...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: June 02, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
Kit returned to the castle and entered a room that they called the proof of exsistence ".... hmmmm.... i wonder how i will complete this sometimes.... so far the beast is in his own world and i know he will be well aware this time for us and the light followers.... what to do...." Kit said as he walked into a portal going to his personal study.
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #576 on: June 02, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »
"Well we've pretty much lost all chances with Beast, thanks to Jelkin, but I wonder if I could turn all these guardian dragons into Heartless.  Also while I'm here I suppose I'll pick me up a little souvenir." Philly says as he walks past a burnt down village and towards the Royal City.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: June 02, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »
Feeling the threat slowly move away, Jelkin lowers his spear, but then notices Dragyn stir. The black-red claw is now more sinister, but it has stopped causing pain and shooting out darkness. "We're....home....why?" Dragyn asked Jelkin "Also, why are you letting whatever is out there move towards the humans?". "I'm amazed that you can actually sense it, but you're in no condition to-". Jelkin cut himself off when Dragyn stood up, the entire arm connected to the claw is also similar to what Riku's arm was when the last Organization recorded his 'Darkness Form'.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #578 on: June 06, 2009, 01:50:07 AM »
Snowy walked through radiant gardens again, looking around. Luckily he had landed in an alley way and was disguised. Fed up, he released heartless and nobodies into the streets to cause chaos and reap hearts. Summoning his Keyblades, he stabbed a few people running past "They will fear the heartless and Organisation XIII once more!" His eyes lit up with a savage glee as he and his heartless began to senselessly kill people.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: June 06, 2009, 03:06:07 AM »
Kit reached into hit coat pocket taking out a Mobile phone discarding it into the void of darkness, He than got onto a computer and pulled up a few windows watching what was going on in the other worlds ".... looks like snow is having quite a blast as for the others are no where to be found..."

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #580 on: July 08, 2009, 09:41:34 AM »
Xemnas jerked awake. (...) As you wish.

(read first post. and I think this is dead, sadly =/)
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #581 on: July 08, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »
Well, it was dead.

MasterMorse, please contact a moderator and the creator of the thread (for RP's only) if you wish to revive "dead" threads.