The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
Legend of Zelda
« on: July 15, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »
Face it. At least someone besides me dedicated their entire childhood to this video game series. :]

So here, we shall discuss it all. Your favorite Zelda game, video, manga - ANYTHING.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/381814

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Moonraiser

• The Nightwalker
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Werewolf
  • Coloring: Black fur
  • Height: 6 Feet
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • Build: lean
Re: Legend of Zelda
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »
I have played a few zelda games and I really liked twilight princess(mainly cause you could shapeshift into a wolf)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »
I have never played a zelda game and never really intend to, it seems to me that i'm the only guy to do so.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 02:30:12 AM »
Face it. At least someone besides me dedicated their entire childhood to this video game series. :]

*raises a paw in agreement* ^_^

Best game series ever. I always really liked Majora's Mask because of all the neat abilities of the mask, but Twilight Princess was sooooo pretty. And I LOVED the new ability to fight on horseback, as well as the whole wolf thing of course. So, those two are probably tied for my favourite. Ocarina of Time would be after that.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 02:54:28 AM »
I was fond of the classics, the ones that really started it all. The one that really was the most different from all of the rest was the Adventure of Link since all combat was side-scrolling, Link could jump, experience can be gained (attack, defense, and magic efficiency improved with each level), and spells could be learned.

I sorta wish they could apply that style to newer versions (and yet maintain the engine they have been using since Ocarina of Time).

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »
I was fond of the classics, the ones that really started it all. The one that really was the most different from all of the rest was the Adventure of Link since all combat was side-scrolling, Link could jump, experience can be gained (attack, defense, and magic efficiency improved with each level), and spells could be learned.

I sorta wish they could apply that style to newer versions (and yet maintain the engine they have been using since Ocarina of Time).

I think the reason they maintain the style of Ocarina of Time was due to the fact that OoT was a huge success. You could roam freely in a 3-D universe, and fight off multiple monsters.

My favorite game was Majora's Mask, then OoT, then Wind Waker. I love Twilight Princess too, but Wind Waker was soooooo cute!

Adopt your own!

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 01:38:11 AM »
oh, I loved wind waker, it was soo cartoony and fun ^^ I'd say that's my fav. then probably OoT, then MM...nver played TP. The handheld games were awesome too, I loved minish cap and Seasons/ages

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Moonraiser

• The Nightwalker
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Werewolf
  • Coloring: Black fur
  • Height: 6 Feet
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • Build: lean
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:40:54 AM »
yeah you should play TP. I loved it especially because you could turn into a wolf on that game.

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »
The wolf part was AWESOME, but I wish the wolf was a bit stronger. He felt a tad bit on the weak side, personally.

Adopt your own!