The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mancer Ball  (Read 992 times)

Offline Scautty

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Echelon - This Is War
    • YouTube (TheNepEcChannel)
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Red and black, white
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 250lbs.
  • Build: Towering, average build
Mancer Ball
« on: July 24, 2009, 06:00:44 AM »
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez3ZbjYHvZc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez3ZbjYHvZc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Okay, so this is a sport my friends and I invented to go along with our interests. It can easily be changed into a RP game, or just a simple low-budget backyard game.

All you need is some friends, a tennis ball (Not too hard, aerodynamic), and an open area. You start out with HP (Health Points; We usually start with 20 for a good full game) and someone with the ball. You can determine who with paper, scissors, rock or any other way. Once the game starts, the ball has 3 points on it, meaning if it hits or touches someone, they lose 3 HP. This, and any other attack, can be avoided by catching it or dodging it. If a ball is catched, it gets 2 points on it. If the ball has touched the ground at all during the same play, it only has 1 point on it. Even if someone catches it afterwards, it still has 1 for touching the ground. The ball gets 3 back on it once someone is hit (This counts for if someone attempts to catch it, but drops it. Once it touches the ground, it's not considered an attack until someone officially tosses it.) The only fouls in the game we have is you only get two 3 point throws in a row (You're on the ground, hit someone close range, pick it up again, etc.), and just because we're fair, any head or private shots result in the attacker losing 1HP and the assultee gets the ball. The game continues until everyone but one loses all of thier HP. There's no way to gain HP back, or to come back in the game after HP is reduced to 0. One last note, for fun my friends yell spell names (Final Fantasy, .hack//, etc.) to add a bit of imagination.

If you have any questions please ask me freely! It's a really fun game, and if you happen to try it out, get it on camera and send it to my channel! =3
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNepEcChannel
This shall pass... Megalomania... Congratulations on mutilation for life.

UPDATE: Almost done with the mask!! Furred it all but the eye area, just gotta get to that and details like the nose and teeth. Now writing for new album!