The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nixxy's Past  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
Nixxy's Past
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:42:08 AM »
Chapter 1
The Beginning

In the 1800’s Nixxy was born, a wolf like no other. Her fur was pure white except for the red spirals on each cheek, her eyes were unusual as they had a crimson red iris which looked lost in the soulless black, she also had a strange black clan mark on her hip, it was the tragedy mask with a small white tear, she also had strange markings at the corners of her mouth which made it seem as if she was wearing a puppet styled mask and her hair was a charcoal black, styled in a short length feathered look with some fringe covering her right eye. No one knew where Nixxy came from as she was abandoned at birth and placed up for adoption. By the age of 7 her appearance began to change quite a bit, she began to grow feathery looking wings which had white ‘fur’ and black webbing, this was thought to have been normal since no one knew Nixxy’s real parents, one of them could have been winged so everyone thought of Nixxy as a wolf hybrid and left it at that. Although by the time she reached the age of 12 she developed smaller wings on her head which looked just like the ones on her back.

Unfortunately Nixxy’s adoptive parents took her out one day and just left her in the streets to die; she didn’t know why they had since they had treated her so well until now. Every night she would wonder the streets, getting strange looks off of everyone she passed, this lowered her confidence and eventually she built up a defence which allowed her to ignore the looks and not show sadness towards the comments. She soon had to live in ally ways and she would also try to sneak into small outhouses people had, but she would often get threatened, she became very thin living on the streets as she could never steal enough food. One day she was waiting by the bread stall waiting for the fur behind it to look away, when they did she looked around and began to reach for one but her wrist was grabbed and a soft gently voice spoke, “You shouldn’t steal. You could get in trouble, here.” Nixxy was then handed a few coins, she looked in her paw at the money before looking up to the fur who handed her them, a Young looking female rabbit with a caring look about her and she gave off a feeling which made Nixxy feel safe.

“Thank you…” she looked at the owner of the bread stall who had turned around to see what was going on, “C-can I have some bread please?” she tip-toed and placed the coins on the stall before shrinking back down, the man nodded and got some freshly baked bread and placed in a small paper wrapping then handed it to her, she took the bread which made her sleeves slide back, showing off her thin wrists, as she didn’t want these shown she pulled her sleeves down and put her thumbs threw the holes which she had chewed. Nixxy turned back round to the rabbit and saw she had a sad look on her face, Nixxy smiled and spoke in a quiet tone “Thanks for the Money…” she then looked over to an ally and saw shadows filled it and she could see a figure as well, but she never saw their face as they soon darted off. She pondered who that was before she felt a paw on her shoulder which caused her to snap back and jump, she turned round and saw the rabbit, “Where’s your parents?” Nixxy’s ears lowered and spoke in a tone that dripped sadness and slight anger, “They abandoned my at birth, and my adoptive parents left me in the streets to die…” she saw the rabbit felt sorry for her as she crouched down, the furs dress ends now spread on the floor.

The rabbit took one of Nixxy’s paws which made her hug the bread close as she thought she was about to get hurt as she is always hurt, “How would you like to come live with me and my husband? I know we can’t replace your real family but someone as young as you shouldn’t be on the streets, it’s dangerous” Nixxy’s grip loosened and her tail wagged slightly, never had she felt so safe in her life, she nodded spoke in a light happy voice, “Yes please! I would love to! Thank you so much!” Nixxy hugged the rabbit who giggled at Nixxy’s excitement, “And my name is Kalika and my husbands name is Shainx. What’s yours?” Kalika then stood up and held out a paw which Nixxy lightly took, her paw was warm and made her feel as if she was accepted for the first time in 12 years, She looked up so she wasn’t being rude then spoke, “My Names Nixxy, Nixxy Sinclaire”.  Kalika thought for a while before speaking, “How would you like to become a Valentine?” Nixxy tilted her head “Could I still keep Sinclaire?” the rabbit nodded, “If you like we could hyphenate your name so you can be call, Nixxy Sinclaire-Valentine?” this caused Nixxy’s tail to wag more as she finally had a family, although of a different species’ she felt as if Kalika could have been her real mother.

Later that night after dinner, Kalika, Shainx and Nixxy went down to the adoption centre and filled out the paperwork, as soon as both Valentines had signed, Nixxy was now officially a Valentine herself. She felt wanted and loved, Kalika and Shainx treated her just like a real daughter as they both held her paw when they were walking home and when Nixxy got tired Shainx would carry her on his back, when they reached home Shainx places Nixxy on her bed and tucked her in before sitting on the sit of her bed, “You’re a very unique looking fur, but your going to be a wonderful daughter.” He smiled before continuing talking, “This is now your bedroom, you have your closet over there and if you need us were right across the hall” he looked over to the door when he heard footsteps and saw Kalika smiling with a glass of water in her hands, “Let the young girl sleep, she has a big day ahead of her” Kalika walked over and placed the water on the side table and kissed Nixxy’s forehead, “Good night and welcome home” she smiled and stepped back as Shainx kissed Nixxy’s forehead as well “Good night kiddo and welcome to the family” with that he flicked on a small nightlight and got up before walking off with Kalika into their bedroom.

Nixxy sat up and looked out the window and up to the stars, she folded her arms and placed the on the window sill before she resting her head on them, still looking around on the streets which where haunted by featureless figures roaming the ally ways. She soon felt her eyes getting heavy so she snuggled back down into bed and closed her eyes, falling asleep in a few minutes in her warm cosy bed. Hours pasted and the sun rose, and when the sun came up Nixxy awoke, the smell of fresh bread filled the air, which made Nixxy shyly go downstairs and peer round the corner, she saw Kalika making food as Shainx was reading the newspaper and drinking a hot drink. Shainx went to turn the page and saw Nixxy in the corner of his eye and looked over at her with a smile, “Morning Nixxy, how’d you sleep?” he pulled out the seat next to him and patted it, She toddled over and plunked herself down as Kalika placed some food in front of her, “Eat up, you have a long day ahead of you”. There it was again ‘Long day ahead’ what could they mean by this, were they going to make her a slave for the day? Were going to have her doing something that would hurt? Unfortunately for the time being all she could do was wait and see.

When Nixxy finished her breakfast she placed her plate in the sink to be wash before going to get ready for her ‘Long day ahead’. She didn’t really do much only had a wash sine the only clothing she had was the ones her old adoptive parents gave her, but they were tattered and grubby and had small patches sawn on them. She headed back downstairs to see Kalika in a beautiful laced dress, and to Nixxy it looked expensive, she also had a money pouch clipped on the side of the waist line, “Are you ready Nixxy?” Nixxy nodded and jumped down the last step and shyly went to Kalika who was holding out a paw for Nixxy to hold. She held her paw and they travelled off down town, this made Nixxy wonder more what was going to have through the course of the day.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:09:08 PM by Nixxy Valentine »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Re: Nixxy's Past
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 05:10:54 PM »
posted to get attention!!
i haven't finished this 1 chapter yet.
but can i get an opinion on what i have now?
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »
umm, wow... only word for it  ^_^ really great, it was written perfectly... write on!   :3

((hmm, i may have to write Kitt's background.. looks like it could be fun :P))
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »
All I can say is I wish I was in that story, but then again, I completely respect that its Nixxy's story, and not Nixxy/Chrono so I'm fine with just hoping everything turns out better...

:3
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »
Chrono if you want to be involved in a later chapter I cant include you since in ~Furry High School~ we are bro and sis :P

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 08:19:14 PM »
omg im back

i should write the englishly

anyway...a few sentence structures that didn`t work and some bits need a bit of ecploring but fantastic work

you could be an author...

Im sure a furry story hasn`t been published before-would be nice to see on around