The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What Would you do if Zombies invaded the Earth!?  (Read 6448 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: What Would you do if Zombies invaded the Earth!?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »
Posted by: AsiaBunny 

Then you should make it such an end as to be worthy of rememberance!

but seeing as everyone are zombies wont there be no-one to to remember it?  :3

Never said it would be remembered, just that it is remembered for it... or you could have a diary or something :P
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: husky/wolf
  • Coloring: grey/white
  • Height: 5,8
  • Build: slim slightly athletic
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2009, 11:03:18 PM »
eventually the food will run out, unless you somehow stalk up on a life time of food, you die. Even if you have a garden theres a chance of it dyeing, youd run out of fertilizer. PLUS nowadays people dont know how to live without power. we have become so dependent on electronics and New invention that we cant even star a fire without lighter fluid. Besides most houses are now gas heated, so eventually wed run out of gas sources in areas so wed freez in winters. AND who do you thinks ganna win arn squads or an entire city of relentless cannibals
War Sucks Lets Party

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »
My friend grows and kills his own food, it's not massively difficult and when pushed, people are perfectly capable of it. We are not completely dependant upon electronics. At the source, people only need other people. The world has always been a playground. It's harder, but not impossible. As for fire... we could go all castaway on it. Freezing in winter is... debatable and depends where you are. In england, you would not freeze to death if you have enough clothes, though older people will die and so will kids, but that's what it's like when you step back an era.

Oh and the cannibals are notoriously unmotivated. They wont exactly search much, just shuffle around a bit really, until they notice someone going past.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »
My friend grows and kills his own food, it's not massively difficult and when pushed, people are perfectly capable of it. We are not completely dependant upon electronics. At the source, people only need other people. The world has always been a playground. It's harder, but not impossible. As for fire... we could go all castaway on it. Freezing in winter is... debatable and depends where you are. In england, you would not freeze to death if you have enough clothes, though older people will die and so will kids, but that's what it's like when you step back an era.

Oh and the cannibals are notoriously unmotivated. They wont exactly search much, just shuffle around a bit really, until they notice someone going past.
i was saying the zombies VS the soldiers. OMG this is getting into a big debate
War Sucks Lets Party

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »
I think you might be putting to much emotiveness in your interpretation. We are after all, talking about zombies. It's just general cultural acceptance that when discussing zombie plans, you should consider reality bar the exception that idea assumes that you've survived the initial wave of infection.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 02:11:21 AM »
if i survived the initial outbreak and had to survive in a zombie world
i would try my best to make a set of rules to live by that not only keeps me preoccupied from going insane, but also keeping me alive.
and also to enjoy the little things like Twinkies

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 03:34:50 AM »
if i survived the initial outbreak and had to survive in a zombie world
i would try my best to make a set of rules to live by that not only keeps me preoccupied from going insane, but also keeping me alive.
and also to enjoy the little things like Twinkies
would you even want to live in a zombie infested world?
War Sucks Lets Party