The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursona request  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Leo Dusai

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Imvu - Leo Dusai
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown base with cream markings
  • Height: 5'10ft
  • Weight: 9st
  • Build: Slim
Fursona request
« on: November 25, 2009, 08:12:48 PM »
As the title suggests I'm wondering if someone would be able to draw my otter fursona. I've recently gotten my paypal account working again and I should be getting paid soon, so I would be willing to pay if necessary. But if I will have to pay then it might have to wait a few days or so. I'm getting an eye test soon and wanna see how much it's gonna cost me for new glasses before I start spending money on anything else.

I'm terrible with descriptions so you'll have to excuse me if this gets confusing  :P
I'm looking for something a little bigger than the standard IMVU picture but with similar dimensions (i.e. taller than it is wide.)
Reason being that I plan to use it as an icon on forums, IMVU, FA etc. and want to be able to resize and crop as necessary.

As for the character itself. I only really need the top half of the body for this. He's a standard, sleek river otter build with the normal brown and creamy coloured markings. On the muzzle he has two black strips, similar to the kind of thing you see on some foxes.
He has sort of teal coloured eyes (leaning more towards blue) and brown hair, darker than his brown fur, that reaches down to his shoulders at the back and just about covers his left eye. His hair also has 3 blonde streaks in it. One on the right side of his head, reaching from the tip to about halfway up his head, and two from the tip to the top of his head on the hair covering his left eye.

Here's an example of what I meant with the blonde parts. Sorry for the bad quality.
My phone's camera doesn't like taking pics of stuff on my TV.
Front
Left side
Right side

For clothing I was thinking of just having a simple black collar with a silver fish tag and a dark blue or black T-shirt. If possible though, would you be able a shirt with the Luna Halo logo on it? --> Link

Thanks in advance to anyone who might able to do this for me. Let me know if there are any other details I missed that you need. I'm also open to suggestions from the artist if something isn't doable.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:55:50 PM by Leo Dusai »

"Teeter-tottering between brilliance and insanity."

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
Re: Fursona request
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »
I could probably try. But in that case i'll probably do it after i get my tablet :/ and that's after christmas. But in case You haven't gotten your Fursona drawen for you By that time ill do it^^

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 03:45:00 AM »
I'll try, but you get what you pay for! XD (Its free.)

Offline Leo Dusai

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Imvu - Leo Dusai
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys ^^

@ Super happy Horror: well I'm not really in a hurry to get it done but I look forward to seeing what you can come up with if it isn't done before then :3

@ ShadoWolf800: Feel free to have a go if you'd like ^^
I would of drawn it myself but I'm terrible at doing muzzles and eyes, plus I can't colour and stuff. As anyone who's seen my FA page can tell XP

And as a quick update, my eye exam has been pushed back to mid December. So paying shouldn't be a problem if required by someone.

EDIT: As you can see by my avatar, I decided to take another stab at it myself. But if anyone still wants to try I won't mind.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:49:18 PM by Leo Dusai »

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 05:36:15 AM »
I draw full-color digital 300x300 icons/avatars for $10.

More info: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=9721.0

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Leo Dusai

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Imvu - Leo Dusai
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »
Thanks for the info ^^
I'll have to check it out once I've fixed something I'd forgotten about on paypal. Seems something messed up with the direct debit and now I gotta get it sorted again or it takes 11 days to get money to people >.<
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 01:48:27 PM by Leo Dusai »

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 04:54:15 PM »
if it hasnt been done or anything would you prefer it drawn or digitaly made?