The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC (Temporarily Closed)  (Read 115793 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm OOC
« Reply #330 on: February 22, 2010, 02:08:40 AM »
*Chrono, beaten bloody, is hanging from a post by his foot, a sign at the bottom is written: 'This is punishment for those who take too long to post, or time-out while posting'*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #331 on: February 22, 2010, 02:10:03 AM »
When you say demonic cult leader, does that mean he is a demon himself and suggests that demons as in monsters still exist?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2010, 02:12:45 AM »
no, hes considered 'fel', but not all demon, the main reason hes got a bounty is because he has a fighting force and is worshipping demons who gained a reputation for causing riots or civil wars.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2010, 02:13:43 AM »
Oh okay, so wait isn't that a hybrid then o.O?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2010, 02:20:31 AM »
The only hybrid that could be counted here is that hes gone from being between heaven and hell, to waist-deep in hell.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2010, 02:21:46 AM »
That sounds much better than being stuck on Earth XD.. and Korius is going to kill teh Maximus with one supah kitty punch!

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2010, 02:29:12 AM »
that would be considered a hybrid, and therefore not approved. however, most demonic cults, even in the middle-ages were more of just devil worshipers, none real demons. Demons and Monsters do not exist in this realm. Demons, for obvious reasons, it's over used in medieval themes and monsters, because they're extinct. The only monsters, as i've told Cuddles, are mainly feral, or 'Wild', counter-parts of every animal, including dragons.

Gabag, you will be approved for the RP. Though some object, I believe you might bring some more variety by filling our third open slot. prove me wrong, and you will be subsequently removed. Since you are joining at this point in the RP, I would expect you to know and abide by all the rules. You are considered AWOL if you don't post either here or the RP within 18 hours of the last post before yours. 3 consecutive AWOL's mean you forfeit your role in this RP. Also considered AWOL is posting in other threads but not here before signing out. If you have time to post elsewhere, (especially more than once) you have time to post here. 3 line MINIMUM post limit. Limit 1 main character per person, minus the exception made for Chrono since both his characters have a major handicap when not together. Please use color for differentiating your quotes from thoughts, other quotes, and the rest of your post. Universal no God-Modding. When 18 hours pass after someone posts, the next person can be skipped, but not before 18 hours unless they say so in the OOC. Expected to post EVERYDAY, unless something comes up and you mention it in the OOC. (Giving heads-up for expected no-posts are a MUST)

Post Merge: February 22, 2010, 02:29:56 AM
That sounds much better than being stuck on Earth XD.. and Korius is going to kill teh Maximus with one supah kitty punch!

no, the fight's going to take quite a while.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2010, 02:31:42 AM »
Okay, so hes obessed with a certain 'demonic' feral 'god', and managed to get a following that had combat experience.

:P

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: February 22, 2010, 02:32:29 AM »
Oh I already figured that, I was just hoping for the ending :D

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2010, 02:33:13 AM »
idk, maybe I'll Chuck Norris him like I just did with the last guy.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2010, 02:40:28 AM »
You have a fist that comes out of your bearded chin?! XD

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2010, 02:40:56 AM »
my "Furry" Chin, thank  you

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2010, 03:35:31 AM »
Gabag, you will be approved for the RP. Though some object, I believe you might bring some more variety by filling our third open slot. prove me wrong, and you will be subsequently removed. Since you are joining at this point in the RP, I would expect you to know and abide by all the rules. You are considered AWOL if you don't post either here or the RP within 18 hours of the last post before yours. 3 consecutive AWOL's mean you forfeit your role in this RP. Also considered AWOL is posting in other threads but not here before signing out. If you have time to post elsewhere, (especially more than once) you have time to post here. 3 line MINIMUM post limit. Limit 1 main character per person, minus the exception made for Chrono since both his characters have a major handicap when not together. Please use color for differentiating your quotes from thoughts, other quotes, and the rest of your post. Universal no God-Modding. When 18 hours pass after someone posts, the next person can be skipped, but not before 18 hours unless they say so in the OOC. Expected to post EVERYDAY, unless something comes up and you mention it in the OOC. (Giving heads-up for expected no-posts are a MUST)
so basically don't go AWOL too many times, have interesting posts that are more then 3 lines...
I think i'll go with blue to differentiate when my character says anything or has thoughts...
I'll post as soon as possible

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2010, 03:45:23 AM »
Woof? *White hugs the Shinzuu*

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2010, 03:52:30 AM »
It's too late to post now, so I'll post tomorrow when I get out of school  so expect me when the time is 2:40 - 3:00 PM. Eastern time.  

just wanted to mention that so I dont get my first AWOL before I even post  :P
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 04:09:09 AM by Gabag »