The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hope Dies slowly revived  (Read 19803 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Hope Dies slowly revived
« on: December 20, 2009, 06:06:03 AM »
Log journal 2055.... Cruise Ship Auria over the Dark Moon, ferrying rich men and women, nobles, intelligent rabble, and other important figures. To me all rubbish, they could go get kidnapped for pirates for all I care, for all their flouting of money and power... makes me as a working man sick. Wait..... an EXPLOSION!? Engine Block A?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? Attention all crew and guests, we've lost an entire engine block, everyone to emergency stations now!

The explosion in turn was caused by one assassin, sent to murder all the important guests and intellectuals on the Auria. As the guests panicked and tried to jump into lifepods, he smiled to himself, because he filled the lifepods with live grenades. Dull bangs resonating throughout the hull indicated someone tried to escape, but ended up with shrapnel instead.
The ship was going down, the explosion too sudden and too powerful to reverse, and the Auria was sent crashing into the Dark Moon.
Many people died that faithful day, including the man who made it happen.

Your role as survivors are to try and survive until a passing ship picks up your distress call, you must survive against the wildlife and possibly each other. The secondary role is to investigate what happened once you have the survival neccesities.
Food, Water, Shelter, weaponry, and fire.

(No guns, no magic, no desert eagles, no katanas or ceremonial anything,  definitely no trenchcoats,no being able to assemble guns out of random junk)

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey wolf/Timber Wolf (canis lupus)
  • Coloring: grey and white fur, eyes: peircing yellow
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Build: slightly lithe with good musculature structure
Re: Hope Dies slowly revived
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »
I wanna join! Can you please post a link to the OOC cause I can never find it :$

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
"Asia! Asia where are you?!" The servant, Gerren called out, searching over the luxurious furnishings of his and his prince's large bedroom, pulling chairs and bookshelves to the wall, finding the dazzling white fur of Asia Kali. The young rabbit was unconcious, though the servant searched him over and could find no injury or blood. "Oh thank God, thankyou God, thankyou," Gerren said to the sky. He stopped when his brain started running faster, noticing the lack of stars, replaced by blue sky. "Where the hell are we?" He cleared everything off the prince, and held the young bunny close to him, while calling out for help.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 03:49:07 PM »
Ross attempted to struggle out of the debris, he was in the canteen his leg was peirced  by a large metal shaft "...Helo!" he shouted in desperation "Can anybody here me!"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »
"Do Riti! Sprosti V'renoch!"  Kitt struggled to his feet amidst the debris of the storage bay, boxes where overturned, supplies strewn across the floor... shelves sat, mangled and twisted beyond recognition... the long lines of cieling lights flickered, and then went out with a blue spark.... SPitting out a mouthfull of blood the feline struggled to the doorway, the ship had obviously landed at a slant... pitiful cries for help issued across the ship.... most wouldnt survive....

He made his way along the dust filled corridors, light fittings sparking, glass and metal crunching under his boots... Kitt tied his blue bandanna round his mouth as he made his way past the Canteen... putting an ear to the buckled door he could hear someone crying for help....  coughing he pulled open the canteen doorway, it resisted for a moment before opening with a loud screech....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 08:21:02 PM »
"H, Hello i, is anybody there"  said Ross, trying to block out the pain in his leg

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »
Kitt hauled the door open another couple of inches with a dreadfull screech of buckled metal... "yeah mate, m' here.... hang in there" he pulled himself through the doorway, clambering over to the trapped figure... "hey, names Kitt.... stay calm mate, we'l get ya out of 'ere alright..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »
"Agh... what happened... I think there's metal in my leg"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 08:59:04 PM »
Kitt raised an eyebrow dubiously as he looked over the lads expensive looking clothing.... "well... i think i noticed that.... you gotta name by any chance? what'r ya doin here on the ship?" Kitt kept talking, trying to distract the guy while he inspected the wound....

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 01:11:39 AM »
Gerren lifted the young prince onto his back, kicking the door to open. It slammed against an upturned trolley, spilling food across the carpeted floor. Climbing over it, Gerren averted his gaze from the body of one of the cabin crew.
"Help! HELP! Come on there's gotta be more than just me in here," he cried while walking through the corridors, slanted by the angle the ship had settled in. Constantly, he searched for an exit, though the most he could find was a small window, looking out to the blue sky. Walking up to it, he looked through finding a distant mountain covered in a forest of deep rich purple. They practically glowed, though as he squinted, to focus, the glow may have been birds or insects, thousands of them.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 08:54:34 PM »
"My n-name's Ross" he stuttered almost blinded from the searing pain.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 09:39:04 AM »
Kitt felt the area around the wound carefully, listening to Ross stuttering.. "Ross? cool name, right if you just look at me okay, okay... this... is gonna hurt.." he pulled on the metal, pressing down hard on the leg above the wound to try and stop the worst of the blood flow while he slid the metal back out...

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 06:00:40 AM »
"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Agh... sonnuva that hurt like hell.... What happened"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »
Kitt threw the piece of metal away across the canteen, tearing a strip of cloth from a nearby dead waiter's tux, tied it firmly above the wound.... "i pulled the metal out, your lucky it didnt hit an artery mate... just.. just lie down a coupla minutes alright? ya dont wanna be walking on that just yet..."

He leant back agaisnt an overturned table, groaning  as he stretched out his sprained ankle. He winced as he set to work pulling out any shards of metal that had found their way through his overalls, watching Ross carefully...
"so buddy... whatcha doin on Auria?.... im guessin your not one of the crew by your clothin'..."

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 12:58:56 AM »
"My dad was a noble on the ship, he was here on diplomatic business." All of a sudden Ross' eyes widened. "Oh my god, my parents! We've got to get to their room now!" He said, getting on his feet, then neeling back down in agony "Agh!!!"