The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hope Dies slowly revived  (Read 19810 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Hope Dies slowly revived
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2010, 04:43:14 PM »
Kitt finished off what was left of his meat, licking his fingers, purring happily as his tail flicked side to side.... "thanks for the meat Spike..... and i'l come with ya Eddie, not like i got nuthin else ta do..." he stood, brushing off some of the dirt from his overalls and walked up to Eddie...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »
"Oh!" said Asia, waving his hand up in the air. "People are coming to find us. We found a datapad off the captain, didn't we Gerren, show them it." Gerren smiled and pulled out the pad and played the message. "I still think we should make an audio journal."
"We'll do that after dinner, ok?" Gerren replied.
"You know what we should call this planet? If it doesn't have a name," said the prince. "We should call it Asialand." Gerren let out a laugh.
"Well we'll see... after dinner."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2010, 10:48:09 PM »
Eddie nodded to Kitt. He looked back at Gerren. "You sure you don't want to come to find something you would pefer to eat?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2010, 11:00:49 PM »
Kitt stood beside eddie, arms crossed watching Gerren to see what he would say.... tail swishing anxciously he wanted to get off and do somthing, instead of all this standing around, subconsciously he pulled out his wrench and spun it in one paw with a flick of his wrist. Flipping the heavy metal tool he switched hands, distracted from the rest of the scene, absorbed in what he was doing, spinning and flipping the wrench... he could start a new craze... like juggling, but cooler!... the idea was scratched from his list of things to do when he promptly dropped the wrench on his foot, letting out a sharp mewl of pain... "ow..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
Asia let out a laugh at Kitt's incompetence as Gerren climbed up off his feet.
"Alright then, we'll go that way. But if I get poisoned, I'm blaming you," he said with a smile, pointing to Eddie.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2010, 11:21:01 PM »
Kitt laughed snidely under his breath, muttering a few choice words as he picked up his wrench and tried putting his weight gingerly back onto his foot....

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2010, 11:28:57 PM »
Eddie put up his hands and smiled. "I will most certainly take full responsibility." With that, he turned and walked into the brush with his tail slithing on the ground behind him.

Spike called out to Gerren before he left. "Hey, you wanna take your steak before you leave? It's a good idea in case you don't find anything." He held up the piece of meat. It was well done. Very well done.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2010, 11:33:04 PM »
Gerren visibly squirmed at the thought of eating it, before sighing deep, holding his hand back out to the fox, trying his best not to look at the piece of flesh.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2010, 11:36:55 PM »
Kitt watched Gerren take the meat "just swallow it down quick like..." with that he turned and followed Eddie into the scrub, catching up with the taller figure.... "so... any plans? or we just takin' this as it goes?"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2010, 01:41:14 AM »
After thinking for a moment, Howl spoke up. "Well, if someone is coming to find us, then we need to stay near the ship, it's the only way the rescue team will spot us well enough." When he was done with his drawing, he gazed off into the distance. Untamed, extravagant wilderness filled with mysterious creatures. A land so wondrous, yet so dangerous, countless adventures to be had, all of this was a vale to the unimaginable fear that would be induced to weary travelers, lost in the darkness, without hope or reassurance of safety...Howl had seen it all before. He had explored many planets, drawing the new beings he had encountered inside his notepad.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2010, 01:55:02 AM »
A cold figure with sapphire eyes regarded the newcomers to it's world with little care. However the large object that came with them is a concern, a beacon, of what? The coming fire to this planet?

The figure would have to wait and see, but for now, it spent it's time observing the survivor group unseen from the trees.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »
Spike handed Gerren the meat with a smile. He turned his back to the rabbit and went back to taking out Asia's meat from the fire. "I guess I'll hold onto Asia's since you might find something better for him to survive on." Spike pushed the meat across the metal to the cooler end so it wouldn't burn. "You should hurry and catch up with Eddie and Kitt. I think they just left." Spike said to Gerren.

Eddie walked through the brush with Kitt. "I don't have a plan." He replied while looking around. "I more or less sniff something out then kill it." He stopped walking and turned to face Kitt. "Why? Did you have something in mind?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2010, 04:34:44 PM »
Kitt shook his head, following behind Eddie.. "nah, i aint got no plan..." pushing through several large purple bushes he continued to follow in Eddies steps...

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
"Have you ever gone hunting before, Kitt?" Eddie asked while pushing through the bushes.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »
"no, i have not gone hunting before.... why you ask?... you have been hunting before?" Kitt watched the back of Eddie as he pushed his way through the scrub...