The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Arctic Forest  (Read 21574 times)

Frost

Re: The Arctic Forest
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »
* frost shrugs  waiting to see what happens next before he steps in*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2010, 11:15:37 PM »
Chrono started to wake up from his sleep, and then 'saw' a little blue glow float around Shinzuu's head. He got up and reached out to grab it, and it went off in a different direction, which he followed. He lept of Shinzuu and followed the sprite through the snow and towards a small clearing, about the size of a basketball court and with the white wolfess from before sitting on the rock with the sprite in hand.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TrinityWolfess

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Trinity
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic White Wolf
  • Coloring: All white with light green eyes
  • Height: average
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: thin
« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2010, 11:22:07 PM »
Trinity just looks at Kitt with confusion... "Really? You gonna play that game!" as she snarled at Kitt, flashing her fangs as blood rises to her white fur.
Aaaarrooooooo!!!!!

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2010, 03:08:26 AM »
He snarled ferociously."Frost! Get off your lazy butt and get my son back here, now!" He turned back to Kitt, bearing all of his fangs. "You better have a good reason for disturbing us like this, Kitt! Because if you don't, guide or not I will rip you to shreds before I eat you, too!"

Frost

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »
eh, I ain't one o your lackeys , and you be threatening kitt ,then you have a quarrel with me *standing up haunches lowered teeth showing, sense in my eyes being replaced by insanity* COME ALPHA I DEFY YOU !!!!!!!!

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »
Growls angrily and tackles Frost at the neck, flipping him. And before he could get up, grabs him by the shoulder and throws him against the closest tree, his back hitting first. And pounces on Frost, biting him into his other shoulder, drawing blood.

Frost

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »
*kicking him off with my back legs ,staggering up to my feet, then launching my self at him,latching onto his shoulder thowing him to the ground then begins tearing at his stomach*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »
Kitt watched the Shinzuu strike at Frost, then back to Trinity... "you know what?.... i dont have a good reason to disturb you, nor am i your guide anymore... you two wolves can find your own way... may you die slowly and painfully..." with that he jumped around the tree, running fast and low to the ground, striped fur quickly covered in snow until he was barely visible...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Frost

« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
*seeing kitt leave out of the corner of my eye* well it seems the fates smile upon you, for my next kill shall not be you *runs in the general direction of kitt after picking up the frightend and now very lucky feline, now not even visable*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »
Chrono padded up towards the wolfess, then put his front paws on her knees, looking up at the sprite and wagging his tail. Ah, you want this... how about you hop up and we'll go see your mother while we're at it? Chrono nodded and climbed up to nab the sprite, but when he touched it, he and the wolfess disappeared.

All around the forest, the snow storm became less and less, until fading away and leaving the sun to shine.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2010, 05:46:43 PM »
Kitt kept running, jumping over fallen pines, weaving between trees, always running... blinded by fear, anger, revulsion and spite... "stupid wolves... should have left them to die.... rather than wait, pretending to myself that they wouldnt eat me....

he finally stopped when he was about to collapse, the only reason for no longer running, the complete shutting down of his body... "cant sleep... stupid wolves... stupid... stupid ~yawn~ .. wolves...." he collapsed into the snow under the cover of a pine branch, body deciding that the brain had had enough fun and that it was time to sleep...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline TrinityWolfess

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Trinity
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic White Wolf
  • Coloring: All white with light green eyes
  • Height: average
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: thin
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »
Trinity sighed at everything that just had happened, looking up at the sky then looking to Shinzuu, "Now what?", looking around and noticing his son is gone, "Umm Shinzuu where's your son..?"
Aaaarrooooooo!!!!!

Frost

« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »
*coming up beside kitt droping the she cat beside him* well that was probably the most dangerous thing ive done since I left my forest *looking at miyuki* you all right? *rolling dirt into my shoulder to stop the bleeding*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »
Kitt looked up wearily, eyes half closed, breathing slow and heavy... "yeah... but ya did a good thing Frost... if it hadnt been for you... me n' Miyuki would be dead meat... quite literly... " he watched as Frost rolled dirt into the wound... "your hurt?"

Frost

« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »
a bit ,but Ive seen and treated worse, I used to be a healer before I left my forest, you know useing herbs , but It be too hard to find any now, so dirt will have to do *looking the two over now seeing if theres any other injuries*
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:19:17 PM by Frost Lebeau »