The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128946 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1005 on: August 08, 2010, 02:35:45 AM »
*White hardly noticed Vo come by when he was reading, as he was transfixed by his book, but he finally looked up to the sounds of screaming* "Korius. Probably in an immense amount of pain, hopefully he didn't move too much today or stress himself otherwise I'm probably going to have to visit again...huh?" *He set down his book and walked over to read the note on top of the pile of books that wasn't there earlier, his face turning to a look of neutrality* "I should have expected that sort of reaction from Vo after today's small escapade, but oh well I have to make up for it either way. Speaking of which, I wonder when that knife that I ordered will be coming by?" *He heaved the books up and carried them nearby his chair and picked up the first one and started reading the first lines, knowing it was going to be some long hours of training ahead*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1006 on: August 08, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »
Talin reluctantly mouthed his agreement to the idea of taking a pill and restraining himself rather than take physical abuse and do nothing. He waited for Mo to put the pill in his mouth before swallowing dryly. He couldn't tell what was happening, but he made a mix between a whimper, scream, and screech as his insides apparently started to vibrate. "Please tell me this will stop before I go nuts..." he said as he tried to get back up on his feet and keep a decent stance.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:37:44 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1007 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:14 AM »
"Oh your bad...Don't drag her into this...It's not like she would actually be able to..." "Unless she got un-...HAH, like I'd be that lucky." "It still doesn't change the fact that I would rather not have to train under Korius...Just don't tell him I think he's a jerk. I'm sure he has enough of a hate for me as it is." Drevo took the usual pose, fairly quickly, thought he lost balance a bit because of it making him have to retake it again.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1008 on: August 09, 2010, 09:13:40 AM »
Lo walked into the Inn, carrying a stack of LongBows. She stopped at the door, staring at Kitt "What in the name of the Guardians are you doing!?" She dropped the bows, sending them clattering over the stone tiles. She she muttered under her breath, picking up the pile of weapons. Once they where safely back in her grip, she walked over to Kitt, putting a palm to his forehead "You should be resting... Not playing around with your sword..." She sighed, opening his mouth and looking down his throat "Though you do seem rather recovered... hmn" She prodded him in the chest, this definitely got a reaction, as Kitt winced in pain...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1009 on: August 10, 2010, 12:54:11 AM »
As soon as Talin attempted to get up, he was immediately paralyzed. Mo repositioned the horned wolf and removed and reinserted the needles faster than he removed them. "It doesn't mean you can move, boy. And don't worry, the churning will stop in another 2 or 3 seconds. What you just ingested is a super-digestion pill. That churning just now was your body digesting everything you ate today almost immediately. You will experience a pain equivalent to 2-weeks starvation in the next hour. Every hour after that, it'll feel like another 2 weeks. I'll be giving you the antidote before dinner. Oh, and you will be going nuts soon, because I had intentionally skipped midday supper and made my own barbecue. Ah, speak of the devil." Some of the workers walked up to them and dropped what looked like a grill and set up a pile of wood into the stove of it and set a large platter of meat on top of a stand that was placed next to the grill. Finally, the last person placed a bowl of some kind of sauce next to the meat and used his chakra to light the grill before leaving. Mo walked over and began to lather one of the large slabs of meat into the sauce before sticking it on the grill. "You know, before the Guardians betrayed the people, my sauce was famous throughout all of Gaia. I wonder how long you'll last before you start moving."

Half-way  into the afternoon, the operation with Korius finally ended. However, even after it was over, Korius still continued to struggle in his berserk-mode. The medics, instead of leaving, stayed and helped to reinforce the restraining circle. Now that Korius' Ki had now been fully re-channeled, his berserk state ran longer. The more tired of the group began to leave, but they decided to stay as they turned at the sound of a snap. Korius' arm had snapped, pushing through the restraining circle. Only one left, running to get more reinforcements from the other ninja villager, since the all the strongest ninjas were currently training the other party members.

Bo kept his eye contact on Kiana's body. He walked up to her and hit two of the pressure points in her back, though fast and unnoticable, cut the power of her spells in half. "Keep going. Don't slow down."

Alexia walked over to the guys as Drevo took his stance. Ferdande chuckled, "If you want the truth, she volunteered to do it. She said she wanted to help you with your training any way that she could, and I told her this was it. After all, she IS the only one who could break a blade with raw strength. We'll see how her... 'love taps'... will help you out. Or would you rather me hit you first?"

Lo frowned, "You see? You're not ready to get moving at all. Now sit back down and rest. Read if you must, but you cannot strain your body anymore or else you'll never heal up."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:07:15 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1010 on: August 10, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »
Kiana was getting rather annoyed by the training. It felt like she wasn't even going anywhere with it. She didn't feel anymore powerful than when she first arrived at this place. She didn't get why Bo told her not to slow down because she hadn't even though about slowing her pace, let alone actually do it. "What are you talking about 'don't slow down'?" She questioned as she continued casting spells. "I've only been speeding up since I started today." She was thinking that she would like to test speeding up her spells on him at the moment.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1011 on: August 10, 2010, 03:02:36 AM »
*After a long while White finally made it through half of his assigned readings and started thinking on the side a bit more as he trudged onward* "Ya know I am beginning to realize that this reminds me of my earlier days back in my home village, but definitely a different kind of reading. The only thing to do inbetween operations and some small idle conversation was reading. And that was very boring.. I suppose the more though that I read, the closer I get to the light at the end of the tunnel" *He yawned and stretched, and continued his work picking up another book* "As continued on page CLXVI, single limbic nerve areas can be healed on a further micro level with more focus, meditation, and practice..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1012 on: August 10, 2010, 11:47:02 PM »
Oddly enough, Talin stopped moving after the 2 to 3 seconds passed, and seemed to have glazed eyes when he looked at the food being cooked. He wasn't really focused on the food itself as his vision blurred into blacknes before he started to hallucinate to a time before they embarked on this mad quest...

You think its easy trying to not attack villages when they have their wildstock right out in the open to get eaten? he was recalling after he was reliving a moment where he apparently went to far in a certain comment, and was now being punished for his short-mindedness.  Its basically the same as watching the other kin set their food down right in front of you, and eat it while you are working to the bone to get half as much she did a literal example of it by already having her meal put in front of him, and also put his own meal on top of hers. It was obvious that most of the movements she made were to just frustrate him as he sat there starving while she stuffed her face. Now until you agree to give half your food to me for a month, this is how you'll spend all three meals, waiting for me to eat my full before taking whats left.; he caved after the second month, but it gave him a stronger control over his feeding impulses and also improved his hunting skills when he strived to get an overabundance of food rather than just enough to get by.

Which brings him back to reality as his gaze shifts up to Mo and only his eyebrow moves. "You have no idea what that dragon put me through before she started force-feeding me three plates a day. I hope you have something for me to do while we wait for the second hour to pass."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:49:23 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1013 on: August 11, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »
Drevo looked at Alexia when she walked in. Immediately she walked over to him. "Go easy on me?" "You would never learn if I did that now would you?" With the she immediately started tickling him, which made him lose his stance giggling. "Not fair." "If you can't even resist being tickled how will you ever get this?" While retaking the stance he looked at her. "Well...Uhm...You're-" Alexia smacked him on the head, making him lose the stance again. "Focus! You'll never get stronger if you can't get this down!" Drevo shook his head and retook the stance once more. "Okay...Gimme your best shot..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1014 on: August 12, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »
Kitt grumbled under his breath, as Lo pushed him back down into a seat. She walked upstairs, returning with the book of the Rangers in her hands. She slid it across the table to him "Here... Read this, the section on small Ranger Magyks..." She sighed, sitting down beside Kitt "Look... I know your frustrated, and want to get back to training. But it will be worse for you in the long run if you continue to strain yourself..." She stood up, ruffling his hair as she walked out "Nice hair by the way, mother's side looks good on you..." She winked, leaving Kitt to read and rub at his now very sore chest...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1015 on: August 13, 2010, 03:51:50 PM »
As the second hour started, the digestion pill inside of Talin's body increased it to the effect of 4 weeks starvation, an equivalence of not having eaten in a month. Mo smiled as he heard the Talin's stomach growl louder than his mouth earlier.

Korius finally passed out as his Ki finally subsided. Everyone in the room sighed in relief as they got to relax. Vo took the time to sit with White and go over the readings. She wasn't impressed with his distracted mind and so she reached into her robe and flipped out the balisong that White was waiting for. Vo flipped it around, and spun it through her fingers, opening and closing it as it continued to snake through her one hand. "If you get everything read and then pass my test, I'll let you have it."

Bo smirked at Kiana's remarks as he watched her struggle to keep up her spells at the same magnitude. Her Magicka was keeping up, but she was not. However, his brain went straight from his head to between his legs.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1016 on: August 13, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
"Stop looking at me like that!" Kiana snapped at Bo as she caught a glimpse of the look on his face. She continued to cast her spells but she could feel her body getting tired. She could feel that her Majicka was still at a good level though so she didn't understand why she was getting so tired. "Don't slow down, don't slow down..." She chanted in her head. "You can't be weak. Not for even a second. Never." She murmured, not realizing the words had slipped out of her mouth instead of staying in her head.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1017 on: August 13, 2010, 11:33:27 PM »
*The wolf looked up from his book for a moment to watch the balisong flipping in Vo's hand* "I am working as well as I can, I have completed much of the reading. Yes admittedly I have study fever after 2000 pages every inbetween, but who doesn't?" Though I should probably not see that until later, it makes it hard to think but thanks for the encouragement Vo. *He smiled for a moment and then went back to reading his book* "I hope she didn't think my commentary was rude, I'm just trying not to get overly distracted... especially with my favorite item."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1018 on: August 13, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »
Talin had still not moved from his position as he was still keeping a fresh memory of what two months without food felt like, and this was nothing in comparison. He was probably going to just act delirious just to alleviate the boredom of just sitting there for hours. He started reciting the old vows that each dragon slayer would have to learn by heart just to get the chance to prove their worth, and as the ultimate insult to that practice he recited it in Dragon-tongue, while snorting at the few vows he broke in order to be with Elistra.

To anyone not familiar with the language, it sounded like crazed hisses, growls, and general babbling...

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1019 on: August 14, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »
Alexia cracked her knuckles when Drevo told her to give him her best shot. "Oh shi-" Just then she nailed him in the face sending him across the floor. "Ow!" "Uh...Alexia, you're helping him, not killing him. You know that, right?" "I guess I don't know my own strength." she giggled. "Ow..." he started to get to his feet holding his face. "Aww...I didn't mean anything by it..." Drevo stumbled back to his position he was in and Alexia came over to him and gave him a hug. "There there...NOW GET BACK TO WORK!"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:59:25 AM by Srgntcuddles »