The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128944 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1020 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »
Kitt sighed, flicking through the pages of the thick-bound Ranger's book. He was reading the section Lo had advised him to, on Ranger Magic, and in all honesty most of it didnt make the slightest bit of sense. Though the book said not to worry, and that most of what was explained in its pages would become understandable with practice and time. He sighed again, reading an entire page devoted to 'How to increase speed and agility, basics for a Ranger'. This at least made some sense, and despite feeling thoroughly put out at not being able to even go and see anyone, he couldnt wait to try it out...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1021 on: August 14, 2010, 09:51:13 PM »
Mo sighed and just walked back and watched Kiana practicing with Bo, eating all the while. Lady Elistra may not like it, but this wolf boy's going to have to remain like this for the rest of the night. We'll see how long it'll take him to break after he reaches 3 months.

Bo didn't like Mo walking over, "Hey! Get out of here. This is my jurisdiction." Mo just merely continued to eat and watch. Bo could smell the sauce emanating from the slab of meat and his lips began to water more than when he was staring up and down Kiana. "Can I get some of that?"

Vo continued to flip the balisong around and even began to hum to herself, though she made sure that it was loud enough for White to hear. Let's see how well you can concentrate with a bit of distraction here and there.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1022 on: August 14, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
Kiana wasn't bothered by Mo walking over to watch her train. What did bother her was when Bo became distracted by the food. "Excuse me! I'm trying to train here! Why don't you try to keep your attention on what you're supposed to be doing!" She said as she continued to cast spells. She then stopped her casting quickly even though she knew Bo wouldn't be happy about it and turned to Bo. "Or would you rather we make it interesting and I train on a target...a living one particularly." She smirked as she looked at him, not expecting him to actually say yes and just trying to get him to pay attention to the task at hand.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1023 on: August 15, 2010, 12:53:46 AM »
*The studious wolf looked up somewhat displeased, but almost unsurprised* "I shouldn't have really expected her to be following MY words. I would suppose since this is a ninja village, it would be indefinitely possible that there are pop quizzes in almost any form at any possible moment. Among my biggest recurring problems is maintaining concentration with small distractions, almost like a disfigured form of obsessive compulsive behavior, I just cannot stand little disturbances in the middle of my thought process, either it has to go away or I make the issue stop. In this case, I don't have either of those options, so the only thing I can do is... *He thought for a few seconds, everything seeming to slow down around him, the clicking of the metal on metal going at a snail's pace as he tried to comprehend details* I will have to use the method from CLXVI! If I concentrate on the words on the page like I do with my magicka, it should flow almost like a current of the energy... of course. Now.. to test my theory *The swing of the blade in the background resumed its quick pace in his awareness as he stared into the ink of the papers below*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1024 on: August 15, 2010, 04:14:08 AM »
Behind Mo, there was a light snoring heard as Talin relaxed himself to the point of falling asleep so he wouldn't have to consiously wait for the pill to really mess with him. His dreams made little sense during this 'forced' sleep, and the only true moments of peace he got was when Elistra was within his reach during the dream. He was even treated to exclusive 'visuals' of what Chronin saw during his final moments, then the events started to go backwards through Chronin's life until Mo either interrupted him or shook him awake.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1025 on: August 15, 2010, 07:18:01 AM »
"This sucks..." Drevo groaned as Alexia screamed at him. He retook the position again, concentrating to try and drown out her barking of orders. He was so focused on tuning her out he didn't even notice her poking him in the ribs to tickle him. He only noticed when she gave him a hug. "You did it!" "Huh? Oh...I guess I did." "What were you thinking about? You looked like you were concentrating really hard." Drevo's eyes widened, he knew she wouldn't like the answer but he just couldn't help but say it. "You shutting up..." he choked out with a nervous scratch of the ear. She stopped hugging him and took a step back. Drevo looked over at her and she was looking down. He took a step towards her, about to say something when she gave him a fierce upper cut sending him into the ceiling. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO NEEDED HELP! AND HERE I WAS BEING NICE! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I'M ANNOYING FOR HELPING YOU!!" Her eyes seemed to emit flames as she screamed at Drevo who was slowly falling out of the crater in the ceiling only to make another by crashing into the floor. Soon Ferdande came up behind Alexia and hoisted her over his shoulder. "Okay, okay, I'm sure he was just kidding. Come on now, lets get you out of here before you really do kill him. If you havn't already..." Alexia kicked and screamed still wanting to get a piece of Drevo. When he got to the door with her he turned back to Drevo. "Oh, Drevo, Uh...I'll be back to get you checked out. You just...Relax."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1026 on: August 15, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »
Back in the Inn, Kitt was snoring with his head laid across the open book in front of him. The pages where still open, at 'Enchanting Arrows'. He muttered to himself in his sleep, shifting slightly so he was more comfortable on the wooden table. At the doorway to the Inn, Lo smirked, watching him sleep. For a moment she considered waking him, but decided against it "I'l let him sleep for now... But if he ends up drooling on that book, Gaia help him!" She smirked again, turning to leave the Inn...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1027 on: August 15, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »
Vo stood up as Ferdande came down and asked for help, but Hajime came out of the operation room. "Don't worry about it, dear. I'll go and do it, you stay here and help out little White." As they got back to the training arena, Hajime couldn't help but notice the dent in the roof, 40 feet in the air. Hajime sighed and shook her head before grabbing Drevo's foot and pulling him up. Hajime examined Drevo with her chakra. "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. Only Alexia can deliver an uppercut THAT strong. You're lucky to be alive."

Mo cut the remaining slab in half and gave it to Bo. Bo happily took the meat and tore into it. "Don't worry about it. Just keep working. I've got my eye on you. You're fine... I mean... uh... you're going fine."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:12:40 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1028 on: August 15, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »
Kiana just shook her head at Bo's response. "Scaredy cat..." She muttered to herself. She took in a deep breath and as she exhaled she began casting her spells again like she had never even stopped at all. It was pretty obvious by the look on her face that she was getting bored from the repetitiveness of the training she was doing. If they didn't start doing something new soon, she was going to have a very difficult time making herself train.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1029 on: August 15, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »
*Continuously reading, the wolf hardly even heard the commotion outside of the area, the words just bouncing off of his head as he continued to study. A variety of variables, translucent pictures of anatomical parts, and medical tools seeming to appear floating off of the pages in what seemed to be the formula of lucid dreaming although he was thinking very clearly. After awhile he reached the last paragraph of the book and thought to himself an overview of his work* "Alright just two more books in this pile, a lot of really useful information in here. At first all of this was relatively boring, but now it seems to be fascinating because I would have never even dreamed of some of these ideas and uses of my type of majicka. The very mention of healing with majicka outside of my village was like hearing superstition and folklore, if even then someone had met many majicka users... and so we continue." *He closed the cover of the textbook he was reading and picked up the next one and began another inspiring read*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1030 on: August 15, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »
Talin was now seeing the memory of Chronin before the events that made him truly infamous, and was also feeling Chronin's body as his own until he was at the Mage's Tower. Then he became a spirit-like form of himself as he followed his small ancestor through his life. His father did not have such a luxury of being able to see all of Chronin's past, just the parts that drove him to murder; this is possibly because the hunger-pill was weakening the barrier that kept Chronin's memories and Talin's isolated despite Talin's effort to maintain his spot as the dominant personality.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1031 on: August 16, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »
Drevo just laid there unconscious as Hajime examined and treated him. He dreamed of facing Elistro again, he was encircled by many clones of him. "You will never defeat me, Drevo." "Shut up! I will kill you!" "You're weak..." With that said Drevo took the stance, concentrating on doing the technique. "That move? Pff...You won't even scratch me with it!" "We''ll see about tha-" Just then he was impaled from behind and then the rest of the ones encircling him appeared before him impaling him all over. "Too slow...You will never beat me that way."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1032 on: August 16, 2010, 10:05:32 AM »
Kitt woke with one side of his face stuck to a page of the Book of the Rangers, and with Lo watching him from the opposite side of the table. She was slowly sharpening a quiver of crossbow bolts, and then enchanting each of them with some basic magic. She smiled as he gave a wide yawn "Morning sleepyhead... Glad to see youve been studying there..." She smirked, watching as he rubbed his eye and yawned again...

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1033 on: August 16, 2010, 02:15:34 PM »
Hajime finished her treatment and got up, "The child will be fine. Thankfully, Alexia was still able to control herself a little bit. If she had hit him like she hits in our training, that probably could have killed him. Anyways, I'm going to head up to make supper. I'm sure the dearies are all hungry. Mo, why don't you help with Kiana's training a bit, make a bit 'challenging' for the girl." Mo bowed, "Yes, ma'am."

Mo walked up to Kiana, "We have just a little under an hour before supper, so how about we do this? I'll give you a moving target. I only have one rule, cast your spells as if to kill me." Mo smirked as he went back into his playful mood. Knowing Bo, he's already covered most of her Majicka points. She probably won't even be able to give full-power anymore."

Korius stirred deep within the operation room floor, and groaned as he awoke. He found himself propped up against the far wall. From there, Korius could smell the blood from the minor patch work done on his arm. They must be saving that for Whtie's next test. Damn them.

Vo stopped and placed the balisong back into her robe. "It seems your test has come. Today's assignment for you is to fix Korius' arm. His bones in his left arm are almost shattered. Since all his Ki has now been fully re-channeled, he was able to break through the restraint of 30 ninjas. If Bo, Mo, or even Lo were here, this wouldn't have happened, but they're all busy training the others. So here's what you  have to keep in mind. I'll be seeing how fast, painless and precise you do this. I will give him a full examination after you think you're done."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1034 on: August 16, 2010, 04:43:44 PM »
"Oh ***..." She thought when Mo said he would be her target, but she didn't show her concern as she hadn't stopped casting spells when he came over and actually just kept going like she hadn't even heard him. "Well, at least it'll be a change of pace..." Suddenly she spun around and sent rock jutting out of the ground towards Mo's neck while sending a chunk of rock a little bigger than his head towards his head.