The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128943 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1035 on: August 16, 2010, 07:08:18 PM »
*The wolf stopped reading for a moment to look up and face Vo, nodding with a look of seriousness* "I guess the readings and note reviews will have to wait, there are many things I can do now to speed up the process and make this go along much more smoothly this time. Failure to innovate further is not an option for our party leader and I will do the same for him." *He looked back down at his book and closed the cover thinking about all the teachings together* "It's almost like putting together a pocket watch, all the tiny pieces come together to make the entire device in its mass and function." *He got up and set the book in his study pile* "Let's go to work."

*Moving from the study room to the operating room with Korius on the table where he was left, the wolf looked at the injured arm and then back to Vo* "I will be done soon." *White moved over and pulled up a chair and started looking at the wound while seeing many books that he had read, putting his concentration to the test* "Try to relax, it should not be that painful." *His hands started to glow with the majicka and started healing underneath the patchwork*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:28:06 PM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1036 on: August 16, 2010, 08:09:54 PM »
Talin could tell it was getting to the point where his father had been taken over as the memory began to distort towards what Chronin made out and not what actually happened. Talin however, was already knowing where this was going since Chronin tried to immerse his decendant into the memory as much as possible, but the immersion only went as far as the five senses. By this 'time' Chronin was actually a teacher and was now doing some private research leaving his 'pupils' to the gauntlet that practically ran itself until he had to stop it due to serious injury.

Outside the dream however, Talin's body was now burning up precious reserves of energy. His face could almost be described as nothing but skin and bones as the pill tricked his body into literally draining the life out of him by simulating months without food.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 08:12:02 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1037 on: August 17, 2010, 09:10:41 AM »
Lo continued enchanting the arrows, until the entire quiver was done. Kitt sat, still half-asleep as he watched her complete the task. She sliding the quivers across the table to him "Basic enchantments of accuracy and swift flight... Nothing that will kill a guardian, but especially with your already enhanced senses this will hopefully prove usefull..."

She walked around the table, pulling him up into a standing position. She was surprisingly strong, getting him to his feet with only one arm. She stood, examining him for a moment "Your healing well... Which is a surprise i must admit..." She laid a clawed hand over his chest, and a warm sensation spread from that point to the tip of every finger through Kitt's body, accompanied by a flow of magica. Lo held the spell for a moment longer, bright blue energy flowing from her, into him.

Finally she let go, stumbling backwards very slightly. She smiled, though rather wearily "That should have gone some way to helping... I only restored some of your energy, as if we where to hand you over to White, there is technically nothing wrong with you... no physical injury or damage..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1038 on: August 18, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »
Korius groaned when he was lifted out of the room and onto one of the tables outside of the operation room. As White proceeded to heal him, Korius felt quite the tingle in his arm. It didn't hurt as much as it usually did when White healed him, but it was still painful. He grunted from time to time, but he wasn't much fazed by it.

Mo quickly lowered his head and the rock that was originally aimed at his neck shattered from the impact with his pompadour. He then quickly sidestepped and swung his hair like a bat and bursted the other rock into pieces as well. Mo's playful smile stayed wide across his face. He lept over Kiana and reached into his pompadour, then threw a shower of needles at Kiana from behind.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1039 on: August 18, 2010, 01:16:38 AM »
Kiana turned and sent up a wall of earth to block the needles before they could reach her. She dug her hands into the wall and started to climb the short way up to the top. "It shouldn't have surprised me that you were the one suggested to change things up. From what I heard earlier, Bo is a terrible fighter..." She said as she climbed, standing up on the top of the wall and looking over at Bo with a smirk on her face. "And I'm someone who needs a challenge." As if to emphasis her point, she jumped down from the wall, slamming her left fist into the ground as she landed in a crouching position and sent a shockwave of earth at Mo.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1040 on: August 18, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
*Taking his hands away from the arm, he got up and looked at Vo then Korius, even the skin had come back in its original condition and if all went as the wolf felt everything should be stable* "You should be fine now, but as I always recommend you should sleep and not push yourself for a day." *He walked away from the table yawning* "I'm not tired from majicka usage, I'm tired from reading a lot. *He shrugged waiting for the review from Vo and of course Korius himself*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1041 on: August 19, 2010, 02:20:39 AM »
To anyone who could see Talin or was within ear-shot of him, there was a loud 'thump' as he hit the floor with his chin on the dirt. The only movement was a very light breathing as his body could no longer support its own weight under the demand of hunger while he still slept through the effects.

Inside the dream Talin was now witnessing Chronin's fall and decent into villany. He had shared his research with the guardian of magic, and his only reason for still staying with the Academy: Carina Gallant. She actually approved of his use of magic since he only planned to use it once they were able to get their relationship public without causing problems with her fellow guardians. Talin could feel his devotion for her, and also what he tolerated just to be with her at the end of the day. Sadly, he couldn't let the emotions have too much an influence since he know why Chronin is showing him this.

He wants to justify his desire to live again, and only if the owner of the body relenquishes control can Chronin be reborn again...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1042 on: August 19, 2010, 05:27:33 AM »
Drevo woke up to something poking his nose, it was Ferdande crouched next to him poking at him with a twig. "...Hey...*Poke*...Heeey...*Poke poke*...Hey Drevo...Time to get up...*Poke*..." Drevo brushed the twig away after awhile and sat up, rubbing his jaw. "What...Happened?" "Hmm...*Poke*" "Stop it." "To put it bluntly...*Poke poke*...You got knocked the hell out...*Poke*" "Quit it-By Alexia?" "Yep. *Poke*" Drevo finally took the twig and tossed it over his shoulder. But Ferdande pulled another one seemingly out of nowhere. "Well, it's time to eat...*Poke*...You have been out for a bit...*Poke*" Drevo ignored the poking and started to get up. Then Ferdande suddenly flicked the twig and hit Drevo square between the eyes, knocking him over. After that he stood up and helped up Drevo. "Come on, lets go eat."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: August 19, 2010, 08:25:41 AM »
Kitt nodded in thanks, feeling the point where she had let the magica flow through him... He sat back down at one of the Inn benches, but was instantly pushed back to his feet by Lo "Oh no... If your ready enough to swing your sword, i need to check that you arent going to tear a ligament by doing so... c'mon, draw your blade and go through the most basic and most minor swordplay moves... nothing fancy..."

She watched as he did so, wincing slightly whenever he brought his arm over shoulder height. She sighed, through appeared at least content.... "You are imrpoving... Though even after performing the ritual, you are a sloppy swordsman.." She tutted under her breath, slapping his hand into a better position, and pushing his shoulders back "Legs further apart, anticipate balance... You lack the finesse that you should learn over years... And here i am trying to teach you it in mere days..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1044 on: August 19, 2010, 11:51:59 AM »
Bo's face turned redder than his fur and yelled, "I'm at least enough to fight you!" With many quick hand motions, smoke popped up around Bo and, when it cleared, made him taller, his fur now spiked, fangs extended and so were his claws. Mo merely giggled like a giddy school girl and clapped, "Oh, goody goody. My little pet is back! However, you are only to train her, not to spar with her. You know you can't control yourself very well when you're in that state." Bo ignored him and leapt straight at Kiana, but Mo jumped into the way. Mo reached into his pompadour again and sent a shower of needles. Bo merely swatted them away in an instant, an instant that allowed Mo to create 3 clones and do a flying drill attack that sent Bo flying several meters away. The four Mo's then struck a pose almost like Power Rangers and spoke at the same time, "Uber beauty hair attack!" They all let out a cheesy smile that those watching could have sworn seeing all their teeth give off a shining glint of light. The three clones disappeared right as they finished and Mo began to pant a bit as he got back up. He waved for Kiana to head upstairs. "Sorry, but I wasted too much time on Bo. And... I used up a bit too much chakra for those clones. Why don't you head up for some food? Dinner should be ready by the time you get up there." As Kiana passed him by, Mo whispered into her ear, "On a serious note, he IS still dangerous. When he uses his wild transformation technique, not many can fight him off. Especially for you, since he can actually see Majicka, he is far too strong. We only give him a hard time because he is very obnoxious and gets a really big head when he knows he's very strong."

Mo then walked over to where Talin was and propped the wolf back up, removing and reinserting the needles with lightning speed. This time, he used sticks and rocks to keep Talin propped up. Mo then brought the little grill closer and restarted the fire, slapping on the largest slab of meat onto it, lathering it completely in his sauce. He then proceeded to fan the tasty fumes towards Talin's direction.

Vo examined Korius' arm both inside and out, using her chakra. She neither made any motions nor sounds. Finally, Vo removed her hands and glomped White. "You did well, however, you didn't apply enough Majicka to give enough anesthetic effect to remove the pain. As a ninja, we rely on medicine and homemade anesthetics. YOU are the last remaining white mage in all of Gaia. I expect you to make your predecessors proud! Now, come. It's supper time. You may take the books with you if you want." Korius sighed, "Can you at least bring me back to the operation room? I like it better in there than on a table." Vo slapped him on the forehead as she and White walked by, "Crybaby. I'll send someone down to carry you back. You are just too much weight for me."

Hajime was humming a cheerful tune as she brought out trays for the carry-outs. "Hmm.. let's see. Two for the lovebirds, two for the rangers, and one extra-extra-large for the expecting mother." She smiled and walked back into the kitchen.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:22:50 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1045 on: August 19, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
Kiana didn't look impressed at Bo's transformation but on the inside she was moderately surprised. She was prepared to block or dodge his attack but instead she got to watch as Mo fought him off. When Mo directed her to go eat she walked towards the exit and paused when Mo whispered in her ear. "Well then someone needs to teach him a lesson and knock him down to size, because I'm tired of how he acts. I get no respect from him...I'm just a piece of eye candy." She muttered to Mo while glaring at Bo. She walked off and exited the training grounds into the tavern. She peeked into the kitchen after glancing at the carry-out trays. "Am I correct in guessing that I'm supposed to deliver Korius' food again?" She asked, looking over a Hajime.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: August 19, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
*Stunned from being glomped by Vo, he held back his initial opinions on her character* "I suppose people are not always how they seem, she's quite nice. Also I'm very relieved to know I did better than I myself expected, since I've not trained in probably the best ways, but I think I followed the books as well as I could myself." *He snapped out of his astonishment to notice Vo smack Korius* "Oh well next time I will use more majicka then, was so into the teachings I haven't really gotten used to the new methods as of yet, but I'm sure it will get more stable as time progresses, although speaking of my predecessors Vo, why are all the white mages gone, and why of all people myself to retain this power? If you don't mind explaining now or later, and I'd like to help Korius get to the Operation Room if that's okay? I'm in no hurry to get to dinner." *He thought further on the predecssor subject* "I'm surprised I never really thought of asking that question, though I suppose there hasn't been much time for thinking about such things and for most of the travel Korius would have probably only known the overview of the situation which I can probably answer just as well from experience."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: August 19, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
Talin saw what happened just before Chronin went mad, but he chose ignore the emotions that Chronin gave off. The response to his pessism was only silence as Chronin formulated a method to convince him, but Talin instead proposed a deal that both would agree to perform: find the grave of Carina Gallant, and Chronin's spirit will join her where his body could not. Talin yawned as he finally awoke, then stared rather hatefully at Mo when he brought the meal closer. "I think its important to tell you that I am actually trying to move my arms, but your pill worked better than advertised. Now can I have something to eat before I die of starvation?" He still had his energy from waking up, but he was still rather scrawny and tired.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1048 on: August 20, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
Ferdande led Drevo up to where they needed to eat, once there Drevo sat down and looked around. "I'll go let Hajime know you're here." "Okay..." Ferdande walked off into the back, leaving Drevo to look around rubbing his jaw. Whilst rubbing his jaw he looked back to where Ferdande had went and Hajime was already walking towards him with a plate of food. She set it down in front of him cheerfully. "Alexia helped me make this. She felt bad about what she did to you. It's laced with some medicine to help with the bit of pain you're feeling." "Are you sure it wasn't poison?..." Hajime chuckled. "Only in large doses, sweetie. Now enjoy." "Thank you..." Hajime walked off and Drevo hesitantly started eating.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: August 20, 2010, 06:25:50 PM »
Lo finally stopped trying to teach Kitt swordplay as the food was brought out. She nodded towards the bench, allowing him to sheath his sword and finally sit down "Hopefully after a hearty meal we can continue some more training... Nothing physical, for i fear of injury at such a critical stage, but something can definitely be arranged im sure...."

With that she sat down, nodding in thanks to Hajime and elbowing Kitt in the ribs to do the same... When the plates where set down, Kitt started to eat with a rapturous appetite. Lo smiled, glad to see he was eating well, and started eating as well...  "I shall make sure to inform Korius of your good progress.... Though we have little time left, and there is so much i need to teach you..."