The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128936 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1050 on: August 21, 2010, 01:16:51 AM »
Vo nodded to White's suggestion of helping Korius over to the operation room. "Don't take too long, youngling." Korius grunted as White helped him up off the table, his body's strain from the day still catching up with him.

Hajime nodded to Kiana as she asked her about the food. "Yes, dear. If you would please." She went straight back to the kitchen to bring back out everyone else's food before grabbing the super large tray herself and headed over to Elistra's room. "Hello, mommy-to-be. Your dearest won't be joining you tonight due to his training, so I'll be spending time with you."

Mo continued to fan the scent over towards Talin's nose and just watched as the wolf tried to fight himself. "You'll be fine. Wolves can survive quite long without food. You may be a Kin, but your roots still define who you are. So I think I'll just enjoy the show."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1051 on: August 21, 2010, 01:45:13 AM »
Kiana nodded in response to Hajime as a way of saying that she would. She picked up the two trays of food and headed out of the tavern. She walked over to the medical center at a casual pace then headed for the operation room after she got inside, figuring that that would be where he was and passing Vo along the way. When she entered the operating room, she noticed White was there as well. "Oh, hello White." She said, looking at White before looking at Korius. "Hajime had me bring your food again, Korius." She raised the trays a little in her hands as an indication then walked over to them.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1052 on: August 21, 2010, 03:08:52 AM »
*White helped move Korius to a chair in the operation room and noticed Kiana when he turned around being greeted* "Hello Kiana, you look like you're doing well. I guess I gotta go though, don't want Vo to get mad. I'll see you later at the tavern I hope." *He smiled and looked back to Korius* "I figure this might be more comfortable than laying on a table while eating, I'll leave you be for now sir. Don't push yourself too hard!" *He eyed his leader for a moment looking at his arm and then turned back to her and nodded as he passed by, going upstairs to perhaps catch up with Vo* "I wonder if she knows anything about that history subject I mentioned..."

*The wolf entered the tavern and looked about, scanning his delectable options*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1053 on: August 21, 2010, 03:50:01 AM »
When the smell it Talin's nose, he expected something that smelled better than what the chefs in the tavern cooked. This proved to be true, but the best he could manage was to fall out of the support that Mo set up since Chronin cut him off from the power he had given him earlier. All he could do was just give him a look that said 'Did you really expect anything more?'.

Elistra didn't even try to eat as she heard about Talin. "Why must I feed after doing nothing but lounge, while my Talin starves?" she asked as tears started to form on her eyes as she started to have recourring fears of him permanetly weaked from starvation over something as trivial as an ignorant remark. "Why is he paying for my mistakes?!"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 08:51:39 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1054 on: August 21, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »
Kitt and Lo both finished eating rather quickly, for Kitt was eager to do some actual training... They stood up at the same time, plates cleared away and walked out of the Inn... Kitt smiled happily, revelling at the scent of fresh air after being confined indoors for so long... Lo smirked, leading him away towards the coppice where they had trained before "As a Ranger who has undergone the ritual, you will have a much more intimate link to the forest and nature than ever before.... I cannot really explain it, but i am sure you will understand once we enter the woods..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1055 on: August 21, 2010, 10:42:04 PM »
Korius groaned as he looked at the food. He was hungry, but the pain that he's gone through all day had set off his appetite. Korius watched as White went out of the operation room and probably to go eat with the others. He sighed and looked at Kiana, "So I'm guessing that we are going to be dining together again? You are so considerate..." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, but he meant it sincerely.

Hajime sighed as she was almost about to force-feed the dragoness. "Your mate is a stubborn one, and more than arrogant enough to kill the whole party. Your little mating is nothing. Talin is prideful, and a fool. He would not be a fit warrior, mate, nor father if he doesn't humble himself. That is why Korius must also undergo anger management. Pride is the death of all men. However, your mate has a worse case, being the destined reincarnate of the Black One."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:47:07 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1056 on: August 22, 2010, 12:14:24 AM »
Kiana uncovered her food tray while Korius spoke then looked up at him when he was done speaking. "I guess so. That Hajime person keeps choosing me to bring your food to you. Seems like she's got in her head that we're in love or something." She said and chuckled. "But it's not like I have anything else to do with this meal time so bringing you your food won't kill me. I'm probably the only one who would take the job though since I'm the only one in the group who isn't exactly intimidated by you in any way." She looked down at her food and sort of smirked before she started to eat.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1057 on: August 22, 2010, 01:50:32 AM »
*The wolf sat down and ate by himself thinking further about everything that has happened so far while he's been in the ninja village* "Let's see... I got ancient texts and studied them rigorously, know methods unknown to everyone else in the world, my healing abilities have been heavily increased in speed and my shielding abilities while untested are probably far more than what they used to be. And I got a new.... HEY! Where is that knife, I think Vo still has it. Gah... I forgot to get it, my prize for all my work. Where have you goooone." *He looked around* "Crud, I need to find her."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1058 on: August 22, 2010, 02:03:08 AM »
Elistra grumbled at Hajime's lecture, but was able to think outside her possibly hormone-enhanced emotions to realize she made it sound like she thought of him as weak. "I'm sorry, I spoke under the influence of 'motherhood'. But, you are wrong when it comes to your judgement of him. What little arrogance Talin had was lost when Mo sought to 'spar' with him, my only concern is that he will not be able to feed himself after tonight." She picked up the plate with one hand, and put it on her lap as she started to eat.

When she finished the plate, she put it down and looked back at Haijime.

"May I go get a second plate?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1059 on: August 22, 2010, 08:01:52 AM »
Once done eating Drevo just rested there, pain in his jaw subsiding. He was kinda enjoying the doped up feeling of the medicine, the tingling of the numbness. But sooner than later he realized he couldn't move at all, he was numb all over by the time he had realized it. He could tell there was people coming and standing around him. "Okay, get him to his room." "You know...When I offered to help you with this little scheme of yours you didn't tell me you were going to drug him..." "It's an extra special treat for the birthday boy!" said Alexia with glee, thrusting her hand  into the air. Ferdande sighed and lifted up the paralyzed and limp Drevo, carrying him to his room. You could hear Drevo's muffled groaning as he was carted off. "Sorry buddy, I had to...Hope she goes easy on you..." Drevo mumbled something clearly sounding like "Up yours" and some other things to express his hatred of Ferdande at the time.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1060 on: August 22, 2010, 08:14:21 AM »
Lo waited patiently, as Kitt stood at the edge of the clearing with one hand pressed to the thick trunk of an oak tree... She smiled, watching as he ran his fingers through the cracks and crevices in its ancient bark "I honestly have no idea what your feeling now... Every Ranger experiences it differently... But all are the masters of the forest...." Kitt looked up, a look of radiant joy in his amber eyes....

Ten minutes later, when Lo had finally pulled Kitt into the middle of the clearing, she drew her sword... and threw it away to the edge of the clearing... "We will not need weapons for this... But you will need willpower..." She pulled him close, placing two fingers against his forehead "Okay... Now just concentrate, or dont concentrate, whichever works for you... Reach deep inside you, and try to remember what it said on page 112 of the ranger's book about speed and swiftness...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1061 on: August 23, 2010, 01:45:54 AM »
Hajime shook her head, "That's why I brought 3 with me for you. The large tray is all yours, mine is just a single plate I carried in with me. As for my judgment of character, you haven't lived near as long in this world as i have. Perhaps you may not have noticed, but every ninja in this village has a very, very unique technique of their own. As you may have guessed, Mo, Bo, Lo and Vo are not their real names. The four of them, alongside Ferdande are my strongest warriors, and each possess very powerful and deadly skills. Ferdande is the weakest of them, and is the only one openly known as my right hand man. When, in fact, I have 5. Bo's abilities to see and manipulate a Majicka user's Majicka flow is unparalleled, coupled with his transformation techniques that make him extremely deadly. Lo has served the Ranger clans all over Gaia under many names, secretly running as the torchbearer of their traditions and code. Mo is the deadliest of them all, he is possibly the only person in Gaia who is closest to Korius' full potential who is not a Guardian. Vo is the greatest manipulator of the body's growth process, she has lived for centuries, and has only used this art on those who have earned the title of 'O'. You may remember my other name, since I was once your father's master..."

Korius blushed a little under his fur when Kiana mentioned what was going on in Hajime's mind. The truth was that it was how he felt, but his pride was on the line, and he felt that to acknowledge these feelings would be a betrayal to Koara. He did his best to shake it off, and grabbed some of the food, not really strong enough to have the dexterity to eat normally. "I wonder why she thinks that?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1062 on: August 23, 2010, 03:07:42 AM »
Kiana was quiet for a few minutes as she thought about what Korius asked. "Why would she think that?" She asked in her mind. She ran through the time since Korius joined them to the present moment rather quickly in her head, scanning her memories for any indication of Hajime's idea being true. "Maybe that's why I felt so much hurt alongside my anger when he struck me. Maybe that's why it has been so hard for me to keep up my grudge and avoid him. I mean, I am with him now and talking to him, even though I don't want to forgive him. Maybe that's why I've been feeling so bad for all the pain he's going through and why I was so angry when I saw Elistra wailing on him during training. Maybe..." She shook her head slightly as she continued eating. She hoped that the fact that she was eating had covered up her long pause so that it just seemed natural. "I'm not sure. I mean, it's not we act like those other two around each other. We just act like normal people traveling together, in my opinion." She said, shrugging and trying to act like she had no idea what it could be that had Hajime thinking like she did. Actually, it wasn't too hard to accomplish since she knew that Hajime knew nothing about the past events. Intuition wasn't hard evidence.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1063 on: August 23, 2010, 03:20:41 AM »
*The wolf began his search around the room asking random people hoping to find anybody who knew where Vo went* "I really want that balisong, I need some mindless activity to prevent the indefinite doom of boredom." *Several attempts later where the wolf slumps down at a table* "I've really never been good at finding people, thank Gaia I have people who are. If I wasn't in this party, I'd better be at a town otherwise I would be pretty helpless. Crud... well I guess all I can do now is sleep or keep waiting for Vo, I guess I'll wait for either to come."[/i] *He laid his arms on the table and put his head on them closing his eyes*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1064 on: August 23, 2010, 10:11:29 PM »
Talin couldn't tell how many hours had past, and was only thinking of how he could get food with momentum as a driving force. He was even seeing how he could get the food to fall off the grill and into his mouth.

Sadly, he lost his patience when his third plan failed to work in theory, and he simply lunged at the grill. This act alone locked him his neck and upper body so he simply flopped back down, but this time with feral hunger in his eyes.

Elistra was back at her depressed state, but she now ate at a faster pace when she came back to her seat with her second plate. Yet, she stopped eating the other half of her second plate and gulped down what was still left in her mouth. She started to think of a question, then her mind jumped off that rail and started listing all o

I'm stressed, a bad judge of character, emotionally dependant on an apparently arrogant wolf, now lets add 'heavy with my first child'!. she speculated with mock enthusiasm before making eye contact with Hajime, but couldn't remember the question she wanted to ask before she spoke.

"I could not recall your name out of the countless times my father compares me to Elistro. He eventually stopped that and resorted to magically locking me in the cave, then started tossing me ar-; well, enough about my problems and issues." She finally caught herself complaing again, and finally remembered what she was going to ask.

"How could you teach my father anything?! He was more stubborn and arrogant than Talin ever was!!