The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128934 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1095 on: September 02, 2010, 04:16:23 AM »
*The wolf looked at his softly held shoulder for a moment and then back up to staring at nothingness* "I totally called it. HA!...Crud." "Please don't hurt meeee." *He then realized his foot was being dragged and instantly upon this realization he hit the floor and started clawing at it as he moved towards the stairs* "Wait what about being your's, wait what?!" *He screamed in a high pitch sounding feminine in a way then stopped sharply* "Oh crud, I hate it when I scream, now they are all going to make fun of me. But but... why such a statement, was it just to mess with me?! Oh Gaia I can't fight! I'm just the healer, the medic, the LAST RESORT!" *He put his head down as he neared the training area*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1096 on: September 02, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »
Talin left some of the needles behind as Mo dragged him by the ear. He recalled yelling curses, then heard Mo say something before his feet left the ground, and then he was twenty feet in the air above the ground of the training area before blacking out.

He regained consiousness a few moments later, standing up and holding onto his volge as Mo was holding his head by a single finger under the chin.

"I suppose I deserved that..."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:26:14 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1097 on: September 02, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
Drevo almost snarled when he heard Korius would be in the same room, he wasn't even sure why. It's not like he hated him that much. "Does he have to? This will be annoying...*Sigh*...What ever...Let's go, gimme your best shot, Ferdande." With that said Drevo grabbed his weapon and took the stance, concentrating to keep everything out and to keep balance. If Korius even did give him the time of the day he wouldn't lose focus this time. Not even if Alexia and Kiana, in her revealing attire, were to start making out it wouldn't throw him off. (Lulz, don't hate me)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1098 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:27 PM »
Lo showed Kitt the area she had set up with an exuberant flourish of one clawed hand. She recovered quickly from the mild embarrassment and memory loss, throwing Kitt's crossbow to him "There are five targets at the end of this shooting range.... I want you to hit ALL FIVE, with just ONE ARROW.... Use whatever skills I have shown you, or you have read in the Ranger book that you see fit...." With that she stood back, leaving Kitt to stand gawping at her.

Lo frowned, stepping up again and turning him to face the targets "I do believe at least aiming at the targets may help.... Remember what i have shown you... I personally can think of at least three ways to complete the task.... Just concentrate, and try to work it out..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1099 on: September 04, 2010, 11:41:20 AM »
Bo had a hard feeling of distraction, but he put that aside as he put on a straight face. "Now see if you can hit me, and then see if you can hit me hard enough to stop me. Oh, and Korius might be watching when he gets near here~" He took a deep breath as he threw off his robe and his body transformed like it did before. With lightning speed, he scaled the walls, floor and ceiling.

Korius walked out towards the back-left corner with Hajime and could see the rumblings of earth ahead. As he got closer, he finally noticed where Kiana was and then noticed what she was wearing as she moved around while casting spells, particularly parts that played occasional peek-a-boo when she moved particularly fast that she would cover-up again before continuing her casting. The blood left his brain, and his head felt dizzy as it super-cooled in an instant and he fell over. Hajime picked him up by the scruff of his gi and sighed. "Men...." She threw Korius into the corner, "Ok, loverboy. Now's not the time to be ogling. You still have to fight me." Hajime roared as she summoned her chakra out to the open. Korius snapped to, feeling the powerful aura of her chakra and readied himself. He was hesitant at first, but then allowed the Ki to flow out of his body. It was both exhilarating and frightening to him. Korius felt anything and everything around him, and he narrowed his concentration onto Hajime. Lo, Vo, Mo, and Fo looked in their direction immediately as they felt Korius' power releasing slowly. Bo also turned, but had to recline his attention as he almost took at hit square in the face from a small pillar that rose from the wall.

Vo then turned her attention back to White to make sure that he continued to study.

Mo then turned to Talin and smiled playfully before turning to a more serious look and his pompadour straightened on its own. "I suggest you don't hold back, unless you want it to end here and now."

Fo approached Drevo as fast as he could and punched Drevo in the gut with everything he had, causing Drevo's legs to buckle and collapse under him. He scratched the back of his head and helped Drevo up, "Sorry, you did tell me to hit you with my best shot..." Fo chuckled nervously before splitting into his clones and started with slapping Drevo.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1100 on: September 04, 2010, 07:46:51 PM »
Kiana wasn't surprised by Bo's transformation this time so she didn't have to hide anything. She did as she was told and cast spells at Bo, trying to hit him. It was a difficult task though because she had to keep pausing to adjust her outfit to cover herself again. She could feel the eyes on her but she just tried to ignore it and because she was connecting with the earth so much she actually ended up sensing it when Korius hit the ground. She only glanced over for a split second to see Hajime pick him up and throw him in the corner. At one point, a small pillar she sent at Bo almost hit him when he was distracted by what Korius was doing. "Almost is NEVER good enough. You're better than this! You're not trying hard enough!" She thought as she continued to cast spells, starting to cast even faster.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: September 04, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »
*Feeling his rear starting to go numb on the staircase the wolf continuously shifted positions on his sitting spot* "I... hate... sitting on stairs. It always hurts in about 20 minutes or less." *He ignored his pain and kept reading his book somewhat grumpy* "Just 3 more books from yesterday, unless Vo gives me more. I hope so, but at the same time I wish I had some sort of pillow to sit on." *He sighed for a moment as he dreaded the thought of boredom*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: September 04, 2010, 09:53:17 PM »
Talin nodded before shaking his head as he stood back up. He then let out a snort, loud enough to 'wake up' and got into a hybrid stance. Talin knew he had little to no chance of beating Mo in terms of raw power or skill, but since this was the last day the skill was not as big of an issue. He tightened up his legs and sprung in Mo's general direction, but spun his volge around at angle that would hit him high if he jumped. His swinging arm was parralell to the handle as he reached into his needle satchel and expected for him to either dodge, block, or attempt a counter.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: September 05, 2010, 03:37:47 AM »
Drevo coughed when he was hit in the gut. "Don't be...I won't get it down if you hold back..." he grunted getting back up with Ferdande's help. When he started slapping him with some clones he was getting thrown from his stance slightly every time, but he quickly began to endure it and not lose balance. Soon the clones took turns hitting him in the gut, but in a way they hit him every fraction of a second. He again started losing balance due to the speed it came, eventually falling to the ground from the pain. "Are you su-" Yes!" "Alright..." With that one of the clones kicked Drevo in the gut which sent him rolling across the ground. Ferdande stood back watching his clones work Drevo over. "Your enemy won't give you a chance to get up." "I know!" As he got to his feet another clone tried to kick him again but he caught his foot and flung him away and retook the stance, taking more beatings from the clones the descended on him. Punches to the gut, elbows to the back and slaps to the face. Drevo fell repeatedly but got back up quickly fighting off the clones to give him some room. He lasted longer and longer each time he rose. Soon Alexia came down and stood by Ferdande. "He's getting better, don't ya think?" "Yeah, he is. Though he's pushing himself hard...*Takes a look to where Korius is*...I think he's trying to become stronger for more reasons than to kill Elistro..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1104 on: September 05, 2010, 03:28:09 PM »
Kitt took several deep breaths, eyes closed and thinking... Lo watched him from the edge of the shooting range, tapping a clawed finger on her chin... Exactly how the child went about the challenge would be interesting...

Sighing, Kitt thought back over what Lo had taught him on Ranger's abilities. She had told him that every ranger weapon was infused with magica, a source of power that a ranger who had undergone the ritual could tap into. Kitt frowned, clenching his fathers old crossbow in his hands. Sure enough, he could feel a strange tingling warmth inside the wood, ready to be goaded and used however the owner saw fit... Reaching into the wood, Kitt felt a powerful rush of heat run through his arms...

As Lo had told him, the Ranger did not even have to be a magica user. The magic simply ran through them, remotely teased into the shape and use they needed. Kitt smirked, he had an idea... Aiming his crossbow at the five targets, he concentrated on the pent up magic coursing through the bow and his own body... When he was finally ready, he pulled the crossbow trigger...

Lo watched as Kitt drew from the magica pool in his father's crossbow. However much he took, would be rejuvenated whenever he was in the forest, or close to the natural environment of the rangers... When he pulled the trigger, a single crossbow bolt flew out, flashing bright blue midair. It burst halfway towards the targets, becoming five separate arrows the swerved in wide arcs, smashing through each individual target. Lo clapped, smiling "Well done... You actually chose one of the rather more complex methods... A multi-arrow type spell... And i reckon by the end of today we could teach you a few more tricks...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1105 on: September 05, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »
Mo smiled, My observational powers aren't an amateur's. Mo's body switched into multiple shadows as Talin tried his multiple attacks. Since they were just shadows, the attacks passed through them. Mo appeared behind Talin and with a thrust of his shoulder, sends Talin flying into the wall. "Come on, Talin. No tricks, no pranks. Fight me seriously. Show me your strength."

Bo then began to start hopping from wall to ceiling to floor at random intervals rather than dashing. Each time he made a pass by Kiana, he would hit her either on the arm or in the stomach. Every couple passes, he would even cop a feel on her behind.

Vo sighed as White's face just spelled out his discontent for sitting on the stairs. She glomped him upside the head and nearly growled at him, "You have to learn patience child! You think you'll always have the luxury of comfort!? Pay attention and stop slacking off!"

Korius began his strike similar to the one back at Provas' castle. He bore his claws and swiped a sharp wave at Hajime. Hajime made some quick hand motions and clapped her hands, sending a wall of Chakra to deter the attack. She then rushed up to Korius while making lightning-fast hand motions. Hajime took a deep breath and blew out a torrent of fire and lightning. Korius took a deep breath and let out a roar that created a shockwave, dispersing the attack. The two of them collided fists and exchanged hits, the other blocking each attack. Their movements were fast and powerful. Any on-lookers would have saw blurs instead of arms. The two broke apart and Hajime had executed more hand gestures while she was flying back and she separated into 3 clones similar to Fo's. "As you may have known, someone did have to teach my right-hands their skills." All 4 Hajimes made more fast hand gestures, all different. Korius didn't want to let her finish and rushed in with the same attack that he started with. One of the clones finished first and slammed a fist into the ground which raised a shockwave of earth spikes, both negating the attack and countering. Korius pushed off the ground to avoid the spikes and closed in, concentrating his Ki into his fist for a powerful punch. The second clone finished her hand gestures and stopped Korius' attack with a wind-like barrier around her fist as the third clone countered with a fire burst from her palm-thrusts. Korius quickly crossed his arms to block and was thrown towards the long wall. The real Hajime finished hers and placed both her palms onto the floor. A hole formed in the wall where Korius was about to land and a feral dragon's giant maw emerged from inside the hole to consume Korius.

All the right-hands sensed the fight if they were not already watching and they all thought the same thing. Wow, haven't seen that in decades...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1106 on: September 05, 2010, 06:41:03 PM »
Kiana continued her barrage of attacks aimed for Bo. Each time she was hit, she became more determined to get him back and each time he copped a feel she became more angry at him. "Why is my fighting so horrible?! I'm supposed to be better!" She snapped at herself in her head as she adjusted the outfit. She tried to anticipate where Bo would go but he was moving so randomly that it was working, so she switched to attempting to force him into her main attack with a sub-attack.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: September 05, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »
*White looked up with a unsurprised blank expression* "Master Vo I'm more than willing to sit even on spikes or charcoals if it will improve my meditation and skill level, but that doesn't mean there's no room to complain." *He grinned, feeling in a more entertained mood now* "Not that I want to test her, I just want to show stairs are a bother not a halt on my work."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: September 06, 2010, 02:02:09 AM »
Talin got up and dusted off his clothes, before looking at Mo with annoyance.

"In all honesty, I gave Elistra the needles since she didn't like playing what she thought was the 'dominant' role of combat." He then twirled his volge around with unusual ease before walking towards Mo with a rather casual swag. The moment his blade was within range of Mo, the look in his eyes changed as he swung right at Mo, tossing aside strategy in his attempt to simply kill the pompadour ninja that put him through all of those idiotic forms of 'anger management'.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:14 AM »
Drevo continued to take a beating from Ferdande's clones, he was able to keep his stance now no matter what they did. Then Ferdande himself casually strolled over and once again hit him in the gut, but this time he didn't collapse, he merely flinched. He smirked and whipped out his chain and flung it around Drevo's leg and yanked it. He fell easily and Ferdande swung him in a full circle before smashing him into a wall. He coughed up blood and staggered to his feet. "That was cheap...You threw me..." "Your enemy won't hesitate to do the same thing..." Drevo wiped the blood from his lip and went back into his stance, ready for more attacks.