The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128909 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1200 on: October 11, 2010, 03:59:22 AM »
Drevo ate his food happily, he was tired but too busy eating to care. It was his favorite dish after all, chicken. He saw Korius come out with his shirt off, quickly thinking he was showing off for the women in the room. He continued to watch seeing him take his medicine, snickering at the sight of him suffering. He almost choked on his food he was eating, luckily Alexia saw and gave him a smack on the back which fixed the problem but landed his face in his plate. She quickly apologized and insisted she could clean it off as he did so himself.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1201 on: October 11, 2010, 04:18:41 PM »
Kitt ate in subdued silence, glancing up at the others from behind his protective barrier of dark hair. He sighed, stabbing moodily at a piece of chicken. It wasnt that the food was bad, or the company annoying, for neither was true. In fact, the chicken was the best he had ever tasted, and the laughter and happy conversation was very infectious. Yet he still remained silent, chewing the chicken slowly...

Lo leaned over, whispering into his ear between large gulped mouthfulls of delicious chicken "Cheer up kid, no need to be the stereotypical moody teenager... Neither I nor you want to remember our last day together like this... Enjoy yourself..." She grinned, stealing a piece of chicken off his plate, getting a tongue stuck out at her in return and a piece of her own chicken stolen. She smirked, sticking her own tongue out in an equally childish manner and ruffling his hair..
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1202 on: October 12, 2010, 02:34:16 PM »
Korius nearly vomited after downing the whole pint of potion. He ate with the others, though his spirits weren't as high as theirs. Despite having conquered his darkness once, he still feared of it taking over. Korius was still far from being able to use his Ki. All he can do for the moment was apply his Ki to the most basic of techniques, as well as sword-play and basic hand-to-hand combat. Even though his Ki channels are now regulated, he still can't access it all. Re-channeling it has only allowed his Ki to flow properly, not exhausting it all up after a couple usages. And then there was the issue of his darkness. With Hajime's coaching, he was able to control it, but Hajime will not be there with them. She will be here with her O-wabanshu ("O" symbolizing their titles and "wabanshu" means squad or team. commonly used when describing elite ninja groups. ex: oni-wabanshu. demon/ghost squad. (r)Rurouni Kenshin aka. Samurai X), protecting the people that they love until the end of their longevity.

Hajime, now back in her original form, left the table and sat beside Korius when she came back, dropping a pint of ale for him and swing one of her own. "Come on, handsome! Don't be so glum! How about this? After I marry the dragon and the wannabe dragon, how about I marry you and your cheetah girl? I'll even give you two my personal room for a marriage suite! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Korius snorted at Hajime's comments, but blushed a bit under his fur at the thought of it. It's not much to him, but he has found himself worrying about Kiana nowadays.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1203 on: October 12, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »
Kiana continued to eat as she listened to the conversations taking place, laughing on occasion if something came off to her as funny. When Hajime came back to the table, Kiana glanced over at her for a second before returning her attention to her food. She was listening to what Hajime was saying though. When she heard Hajime's question about marrying them after she married Talin and Elistra, she nearly choked on her food. She coughed a few times before hitting herself below the collarbone and dislodging what was caught, then took a long gulp of her drink. She then cleared her throat and continued to eat like nothing had happened, but she was blushing slightly beneath her fur.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1204 on: October 12, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »
*Looking up hoping to find some sort of excitement he watched the scene first between Korius and Hajime, finally seeing something good he chuckled under his breath then watched Kiana and had to cover his face with his paws to avoid embarrassing himself* "Too much excitement in a few seconds, I suppose I'll escape this scene." *He got up silently hoping to avoid the looks of both his companions and the respective masters and made his way for the nearest door leading to night air* "I need to be alone anyways."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1205 on: October 13, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »
"And so your mother walks in... At this point she must have been around twenty or so, young little thing... Anyway, your father, he was just out of the bath, no towel. Completely naked, dripping wet with nothing but a sword on him. She walks in and..." Lo took a swig from her pint, grinning over at Kitt. He too drank down a large swig, pulling a face at the tast of the ale, but copying Lo nonetheless. She set her pint back down, focusing on the young feline with a little difficulty...

"Where was I?..." She scratched her scaly chin, before grinning again, clicking her claws "Ah, right... Well she walks in... And stops at the door. Your father just blushes like a little schoolgirl... Your mother grins, at least I think she was. Remember I was seeing this from behind.... But she walks in, looks back at me and gives the biggest wink I ever saw on the girl..." Lo demonstrated, winking deliberately and with a sly grin.

She took another swig, again Kitt copied "So she says..." Lo laughed, slapping her knee and snorting with laughter "...She says... My, my, Ranger Szarda. I never knew your clan had such big swords..." Kitt snorted with laughter, almost inhaling half his pint as Lo grinned with a savage smile...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1206 on: October 14, 2010, 12:43:32 AM »
At the end of supper, Hajime got up and raised her goblet, while others raised their mugs. "I want to make a toast to all your fine work these last few days. As much as we wish to fight alongside of you all, it is neither our destiny nor our privilege to do so. I hereby toast to all your good health and to yourselves that you will find it in you to fight to the bitter end and free us all from the tyranny of the Guardians. And we also toast to you in honor of our friendship here. To the Destined!" The ninjas and the "O"s toasted in unison, "To the Destined!!" Korius raised his mug in response to their toast before downing his own fill of alcohol. After chugging all the ale down in mere seconds, Hajime sighed happily and loudly, "Ah~! Nothing like a good liquor to end the hardest sparring session I've ever had! Anyways, let's all head out to the Inn! The nurses should have brought Elistra back upstairs and fed her. *Grabs Talin by the neck and drags him out* Let's get this wedding on the road!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1207 on: October 14, 2010, 03:49:30 PM »
Kiana raised her mug with the others then took a drink from it afterward. She eyed the inside of her mug when she lowered it, seeing that half of her ale still remained. Sighing, she set the mug down on the table and looked at her empty plate. When Hajime suggested that they all go to the Inn, Kiana got up from her seat. After Hajime had dragged Talin out the door, Kiana followed after them, carrying her tights/leggings, shoes, cloak, and staff.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1208 on: October 14, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »
*White watched Talin get dragged by Hajime out the door after hearing some sort of outburst* "Probably has something to do with Elistra and that wedding I've heard about. Seems like either nobody noticed I left or just didn't oppose the idea. I have this scroll trapped in my head for perhaps forever, so I guess I'll take advantage of it while nobody is bothering me." *He tried not to attract any attention and sneaked away along the side of the building and found a nice secluded area in an alley* "Just a bit of an..." *He went to go get the ancient tome from the other realm then returned to complete his sentence* "...unseal and voila a new book." *He amused himself and then started reading the book as he laid against the wall*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1209 on: October 15, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
Talin had only just finished his goblet when Hajime grabbed him by the neck, and then he was on the floor for a good half a minute before getting back on his feet and following her to the inn with a look of defeat on his face. "Do I really have to dragged by the neck?" He felt her let go of his neck, and grab the horns by his head as he was still being led like a dog to a cage.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1210 on: October 15, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
Drevo had finished his drink and food when he watched the soon-to-be-wed was dragged out of the room, he thought it was funny but didn't let out more than a chuckle. As he got up he thought of something, making him look back at Alexia who was looking at him already. He looked away nervously and walked on quickly. Alexia got up to and casually strolled after him. He figured things in his head about what was in her head which made him really nervous. So nervous his right arm shook making him grab it in hopes it would help.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1211 on: October 15, 2010, 08:05:59 PM »
Kitt crouched down over Lo, prodding her cautiously "Uh... Miss Lo?" She gave a loud snore and rolled over, staring up at Kitt through a belary haze of alcohol and sleep "Oh... Heeey there lil' ranger... Shup?" Pulling Lo to her feet, Kitt sighed "I think we gotta go with the others to this wedding... You can walk right?"

Lo grinned, getting uneasily to her feet. She prodded herself in the chest "I.. Am a ninja... A little bit of ale doesn't affect ME..." Kitt watched, with raised eyebrows, as Lo slowly keeled over backwards, still pointing to her own chest. He sighed again, dragging her back to her feet with a roll of his eyes...

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1212 on: October 16, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
Korius followed the group towards the Inn, but only stayed at the door to Talin's and Elistra's room. Hajime stood between Talin and Elistra after prodding up Talin back to his feet. Elistra remained on the bed, as her pregnancy had made her tired constantly. She wore a golden, diamond-encrusted gauntlet, signifying the female's belonging in marriage. "Thank you all for joining us here for this joyous union of two souls. As per tradition for the marriage of dragons, the male now bears the Carnal Necklace and the female bears the Trove Gauntlet. As the head of the village and the society of ninjas throughout Gaia, I and all these here bear witness and acknowledge the union and hereby proclaim the two of thee to be one. Talin, take thine woman by the gauntlet and seal your pact of marriage by completing her gauntlet with the gem on your necklace."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1213 on: October 16, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »
Kiana stood in the room feeling out of place especially since she was holding a bunch of items of clothing on one arm. She glanced toward the doorway at one point in the ceremony and saw that Korius was standing there, not looking like he was enjoying himself. She only kept her eyes on him for a second though then directed her attention back at Hajime, Talin, and Elistra. She had never attended a wedding before and it didn't look like a very interesting event at the moment from where she was standing, but then again, this was just a small, unorganized one. She wasn't good with the lovey-dovey "air" of the event, making her feel uncomfortable.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1214 on: October 16, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »
*Reading through the steps on an illusionary shield and some ways to defend it, he looked around on his environment* "Well there's only two ways in and out of this place, so might as well take advantage of the lovely way to defend it, a little barrier spell here and another there to go under it... and voila!" *He took out a small mirror and got up, opening a small hole in his barrier on one end of the shield and placed the mirror just outside of it to face him and the barrier, which upon showing the alley revealed it to look like nobody was there at all* "Perfect illusion! Now hopefully nobody finds me so I can be undisturbed unless someone attempts to come into this alley for some reason. Now I'll just take that and back to reading." *He scooped up the small mirror and closed up the hole, going back to his sitting spot*