The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128900 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1230 on: October 21, 2010, 12:52:13 AM »
Korius had lain on the top of the little cove of a roof just above Kiana's window, listening to Kiana. The thought of her feeling almost the same about her made his mind numb with thought. So you feel the same, huh........? After she left the window to go to bed, he hopped up from his laying position and walked off, jumping rooftops leisurely without much effort. Some noise made his ears perk and he looked off to where it was coming from. Without even seeing it with his eyes, he could feel the presence of chakra and the usage of small amounts in high numbers disappearing, Must be movement doppelgangers. Korius sped his movements to head over to the source and came up to the edge of a rooftop and looked down, watching Drevo's fight take place. He recognized the people Drevo was fighting, and saw the peculiar stance that Drevo took. This might end up ugly. Korius jumped off the edge, keeping his emotions and Ki suppressed, and landed on Jizo's shoulders. Korius clenched his heels at the base of Jizo's neck, knocking the ninja out, and jumped off, kicking Sakai in the face before landing on one foot, pinning Sakai against the wall by the neck with the other foot, and drawing the katana. "Take your friend and go. I'm sure Hajime knows of this, but let's just keep this down before you get into any more trouble. Drevo, as much as they might piss you off, please refrain from picking a fight. We owe this village our lives for their assistance." Sakai quickly grabbed Jizo and dragged him away as Korius sheathed the katana and removed his foot from Sakai's throat. Korius watched them as they left before leaving himself. "Get to bed, Drevo. We're waking early tomorrow. Your lady friend's also waiting for you back at the Inn. This might be the last time you'll see her. Spend your time well." Kiana's face flashed before his mind as he finished his statement to Drevo and jumped up back into the roof and headed off towards the watchtower to hopefully clear his mind.

Mo and Bo were at the tower when Korius showed up. They greeted him and talked with him throughout the night about just how he planned to get through the mission and what needed to be done, over a large barrel of alcohol, of course.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1231 on: October 21, 2010, 01:59:35 AM »
Kiana thought she heard movement on the roof after getting into bed but just figured it was some feral animal moving along the roof. She laid in bed with her eyes closed as her mind swarmed with thoughts about her brother, about Korius, about what lay ahead of the group on the journey, about whether or not more of them would die. Anything and everything swirled around in her mind like a tornado until it plunged her into a very odd dream. Since the dream was all of her thoughts mixed together, it didn't make much sense at all. After a while, the dream ended and the rest of her sleep was peaceful.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1232 on: October 21, 2010, 03:58:33 AM »
*Twitching and still being frozen in space from Lo appearing out of nowhere, he shouted after her* "WHY... ME...?!" Why does everyone tell me the worst secrets possible?! And have we even talked before??" *He flabbergasted and then looked with irritation at his shield's small shmmer* "Grr... now how am I supposed to focus with now one of the most depressing truths I have ever heard and now a compromised location... and not to mention I just yelled... crud!" *He slammed his book shut and sealed it back up, making his shields dissipate he walked back to the Inn* "Don't think of Kitt, don't think of Kitt! Sleep good now, sleep!"[/i] *He made his way inside and then walked back to his room and shut the door quietly, going to sleep*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1233 on: October 22, 2010, 02:10:59 AM »
Talin and Elistra were at it for a few minutes, both fighting with not a single word spoken between them until Talin fell onto the bed and Elistra had him 'pinned' under her weight. "You're lucky I got tired from my last training session, or I would have you pinned against the bedframe by now!" Elistra wrapped her hand around his mouth and closed it shut with a strength that seemed to go against the stereotypical feminine side she gave off during pregnancy. "Someone is getting very cocky for just getting pinned by a pregnant woman." She kissed his closed muzzle then continued to hold it as she started to doze off on top of him...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1234 on: October 22, 2010, 04:01:20 AM »
When Korius showed up Drevo was aggravated...If you could call it just that. He stopped the use of his technique to only see him running off. He threw his makeshift weapon in his direction missing by miles. "YOU ARROGANT (Censored)! (Censored)! (Double censored)! (Many many censors later)!" he shouted punching the dirt on the ground after having fell to his knees in anger. He was very angry needless to say. "Why?! Why did HE have to show up and RUIN everything!" he continued on. "I'm just going to go give him a beating!" he said getting to his feet. He took one step and was suddenly yanked upwards by his foot. The force of his sudden ascension made him smack into a wall and get knocked out. Ferdande showed up letting loose the cable he had snagged around Drevo's ankle making him fall nicely on his shoulder. "Geez...I've never seen you like this, Drevo...Has the death of your family really changed you this much...?" he said as he carried him all the way to his room.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1235 on: October 22, 2010, 03:22:24 PM »
Lo leant against the corner of the Inn wall, plucking the petals from a large ox-eye daisy. She muttered under her breath as each petal fluttered to the ground "I tell the boy... I tell him not... I tell him... I tell him not-" She stood with just the yellow head of the daisy left and she sighed, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

The daisy fell to the ground and was crushed underfoot, along with the petals, as Lo walked away into the night...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1236 on: October 22, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »
The next morning, long before even twilight, Korius awoke in his room, a passed out Bo on the ground, and having slept on top of Valia. He groaned as he got up and scratched the back of his head. Korius took out a cleaning cloth and started wiping down the massive blade of all prints and smudges begotten from him sleeping on it. He then took the leather belt and wore it diagonally across his chest and then put on his gi. The back of Korius' gi had a custom-cut/mended hole in the back where the clip on the belt was and he then placed Valia on it before taking the katana and tying it onto his sash. Korius kicked the bottom of Bo's foot before heading out of the room and down the stairs to the lobby, where Hajime was waiting for him. "I know what you're planning. Don't even think about it." Korius sighed as he stopped in front of her, "They don't need me. Besides, it's not like they had any interest in having me stay with them anyways. I'm merely a guide, and they now know the path." Hajime stood firm and quickly drew her wakizashi, holding the blade just against his throat, "Then what was all that training for? What does your mission mean to you? YOU are Her Majesty Koara's final will. YOU are..." Korius interjected, becoming progressively irritated, "Mistress Koara's wish was only that I show them the way, nothing more. Besides, now that my Ki's out in the open, I'm a greater threat-" "-to your lover. Yes, I know. You know, you really shouldn't hide your feelings from her and yourself. Your love is as plain as day to me. It is the same as when you and Her Majesty were mating all those years ago..." Korius slapped Hajime across the face, using the other hand to push the sword arm away. He rounded around Hajime and left the building. Outside, Fo, Vo, Lo and Mo were waiting, blocking Korius' way. "Please rethink this. Those children need you. You are their leader. Don't think of them as leaning on you as a crutch, but rather as a shield to lead them on. White himself is quite ignorant and oblivious to the world. He'll need you there to keep him focused." "And Kitt is still very young and inexperienced. He may be a ranger now, but he still needs someone to lead him." "Talin's always too pompous and extremely arrogant. Without someone to keep him in line, he'll end up jeopardizing both his life and the life of the party. On top of that, he needs to realize how much stronger he has yet to become, and someone to get him there." "Also, Drevo needs to get stronger to survive. The death of his family has almost completely changed him from his old self. Also, I've only managed to teach him basic blocking for your technique. You're the only one who can take him the rest of the way. I know he despises you, but I'm sure he at least can respect you as a fighter." Bo popped in from the roof and landed in front of the group, "And you can't leave Kiana behind. We all know that you two are in love. You may not express it like everyone else, but it's more than obvious to everyone here. She needs you, Korius. Be there for her." Korius let out a low growl, pushing them all aside. He stopped short, however, when he heard the others coming down to the lobby and Hajime greeting them all.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1237 on: October 22, 2010, 11:49:25 PM »
Kiana awoke early the next morning, opening her eyes and sitting up in the bed. She shook her head to get her tangled mess of a dream out of her head then got out of bed. She pulled on her tights/leggings then put on her shoes before throwing on her cloak. She untied her braid and combed her hair out with her fingers before re-braiding and retying her hair. Grabbing her staff and leaving her room, she headed down to the lobby where she was greeted by Hajime. She looked around the lobby and then looked back to Hajime. Hajime nodded her head towards the door as if reading Kiana's mind and Kiana headed for the door. Kiana threw the door open and stepped through it. She locked eyes on Korius immediately even though he was back-to her. She had noticed Bo, Fo, Vo, Lo, and Mo standing there but it didn't affect what she was about it say. "Just where the HELL do you think you're going?!" She snapped, glaring at the back of his head, obviously somewhat sensing what he was intending to do.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1238 on: October 23, 2010, 02:08:06 AM »
*Rubbing his eyes, the wolf looked out his window at the sound of yelling* "Kiana?" *He saw her standing there looking at the turned Korius and then noticed the Masters standing in the pathway* "Ugh, must be some sort of business, probably none of my concern."  *He rolled over in his bed and tried to go back to sleep, putting his hands over his ears trying to drown out the noise* "Nghh... too early, people should go back to bed and chilll..." *No sooner did his slurred sentence end than his eye lids falling shut*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1239 on: October 23, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »
Talin had some issues waking up as he didn't bother to get Elistra off of him, he managed to get her halfway off and then she wrapped her arms around him just before she rolled off. Normally this would result in him having to wake her up, but leaving while she was still awake would probably prompt him to stay, and he still had something to finish. He reached behind and gently pried her hands off so he could slide through her arms and be at the door with volge in hand. "Sorry..." he gently opened the door and went downstairs gently until he heard 'HELL' being yelled up the staircase, and had frozen stiff for a few moments before continuing to go down the stairs. "Whoever just yelled, can you make sure to not wake 'her' up?!" he had the same intensity as if he was yelling, but it was nowhere near as loud as what he was walking into.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1240 on: October 23, 2010, 07:43:52 PM »
Drevo woke up and rubbed his head sitting up. "Ow..." He looked around his room suddenly but found nothing unusual. "Ugh...At least that didn't happen again..." he groaned slidding out of bed. He got up, grabbed his original bowstaff and headed downstairs. As he went down stairs he heard Kiana's voice. He figured a similar situation had happened like what happened with himself and Alexia and Korius managed to slip away. Once at the bottom of the stairs he spotted Alexia staring at him from across the room. He walked over to her and was immediately hugged followed by a peck on the cheek. He noticed a large back pack behind her as he was hugged. "...What's that...?" "I prepared something for your travels. To make your life a little easier on the road." she said with a warm smile. "That bag is...Really big..." "You can carry it, I know you can." She said with another warm smile. He groaned before she puled out a small envelope. "Oh, I think this is for you. It's a letter." "What now...?" He took the letter, opened it and began reading it. "Don't think we forgot about that carriage. It's coming our of your (Censored). Have a nice day." "Lovely...Loan sharks..." "What is it?" "Nothing..." Drevo crumbled the letter. "So this is it...Huh?" "Yeah...It's going to be a long time until we meet again." "If I even come back alive..." "I wish I could have spent more time with you...It feels like we didn't get all that much time with your training and all..." "I know...Hope that training helped..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1241 on: October 23, 2010, 08:26:49 PM »
Lo walked into Kitt's room, flinging the curtains open wide. Sunlight spilled over the messy contents of the room, clutter that had built up over several days, sword capes and arrows everywhere. In the middle of it all the culprit of the mess slept with the covers over his head. The pile of bedcovers snored loudly, rustling. Lo rolled her eyes, walking over and yanking the duvet away, simultaneously shouting in the most cheerful voice she could muster  "Gooood mooorning!"

The shout was followed shortly by a loud thump, an obscure curse, and the tired grumblings of someone trying to crawl back into bed despite. Kitt clutched at the edge of the bedcover, but was held tightly by his tail. Lo raised an eyebrow, still holding tightly to the struggling feline "As soon as you stop struggling, I let go..." he complied, falling to the floor with a thud. Lo rolled her eyes in return, casting a glance over the mess "You are supposed to be leaving today, and everything is an absolute mess... Come on, get it all packed and ready to go..."

Lo sighed, grinning "The way I keep going one, its like I'm your mother-" she stopped, the word caught in her throat and she looked away from Kitt. The door closed with a slam as she walked away, without so much as a backwards glance, leaving Kitt to rub his eyes in bleary confusion...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1242 on: October 24, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »
Korius merely turned his head a little to see her in his peripherals, "I forgot my cloak at the watchtower. Be right back." Korius hopped up onto the roof across from him and leapt through the rooftops and landed into the watchtower from the night before, and picked up his cloak. He flung the cloak over his shoulder and wrapped it around, covering himself and most of Valia. Korius then stood there, staring off into the distance in front of him, pondering of leaving right now. However, after a few minutes, he hopped out backwards and headed back to the Inn. Korius arrived back and landed in front of Kiana, before walking past her towards the tavern to see if Hajime and the others had cooked up their food yet. "See?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1243 on: October 25, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
Kiana ignored Talin's warning and her eyes followed Korius as he leaped away across the roof tops after saying his excuse. It was taking him too long to just grab his cloak and she was going to go after him when she saw him appear again. She watched as he landed in front of her and acted like he had never had the intention of running off, like she was just being dumb and paranoid. She turned on her heel as he walked past her, her clenched teeth showing. "Don't you try to make me look stupid!" She snapped, raising a fist as she readied to punch him in the back of the head. Bo grabbed her arm from behind, stopping her. She struggled against his grip. "Come on! Just one hit, that's all I need! Knock some sense into him..." She sort of growled and her muttering continued until she finally stopped struggling and Bo released her arm. She continued to incoherently mutter her discontent as she walked into the tavern and sat down heavily in her seat, waiting for the food. Bo and the rest of the ninjas followed her inside, Bo with a smirk on his face.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:26:14 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1244 on: October 25, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »
*Rising out of his bed at long last he yawned and stretched, scratching his back with one hand and walking downstairs rubbing his eyes with the other* "Hmm... Something doesn't feel right here." *He looked around seeing the place a bit quiet, too quiet* "Uh... something doesn't feel right around here, probably has something to do with this morning when I heard Kiana yelling. Probably don't want to go to her directly to ask about it though, time for a small investigation." *He ventured over to Drevo and Alexia and intervened in their moment and tried to not look conspicuous* "Hey Drevo and Alexia, any idea what happened with Kiana this morning? I heard her yelling outside the Inn this morning, but I didn't get up to go look..." *He trailed off as he looked around again to see if she was still around the inn* "..And speaking of which, where is Kiana?"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 10:01:32 PM by White Wolf Guardian »