The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128895 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1245 on: October 25, 2010, 11:41:09 PM »
Talin had went upstairs after both of them had left as he was getting too uncomfortable with just walking away and not letting her see him off. He opened the door and saw Elistra upright and looking out the window, she turned to the door and her face turned into something that could only do her dragon ancestors proud. "How dare you leave me alone for even three minutes without waking me up!!" Her anger was soon quelled as he did nothing but come to her side and lift her up like his bride, and carry her downstairs. He pushed a chair out with his right leg and set her down on the chair before backing away with his ears down. She made a good attempt at mustering frustration as she rested her head on her upright forearm, then elbow slightly digging into the table. "Much better..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1246 on: October 26, 2010, 12:46:27 AM »
Drevo turned to look at White and say something, but before he could Alexia spoke. "Oh, Korius tried to run off I think. And Kiana got maaaaaaaad." Drevo was a bit shocked at hearing that and turned back to Alexia. "How-..." "I have good ears." "Why would he....try to leave?" "Hmpff. Good, let'em. Not like we need him." He said crossing his arms. "Aww....Were you worried?" Drevo almost choked when Alexia said that. "N-No! I don't care if he left. He's a jerk."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1247 on: October 27, 2010, 01:33:19 AM »
Korius sat at the usual table and hefted his feet up as he leaned back on the chair. Hajime walked into the tavern not to long after that kicked his legs off the table before heading into the kitchen, "We'll have none of that here. Now just cool off and be patient. The others will be in here soon. Speaking of which, can you run back to the Inn and help Talin carry his wife over? The boy's strong, but a pregnant dragon, Kin or not, is heavier than all of you put together. That boy will collapse before he gets half-way here." Kiana entered not too long after that, so Korius hefted a sigh and got up to walk back to the Inn.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1248 on: October 27, 2010, 06:56:59 PM »
*The wolf slipped away from the two lovers astounded at what he had heard and left the inn deciding he was hungry. Upon going outside he quickly noticed Korius pass by as he was halfway to the tavern going towards the inn when he turned his head around, but noticed his leader to be looking distant in his walk, which quickly put him to thoughts about Lo and the team* "Seriously, why would she tell me something like that? I hardly talk to Kitt and I don't need to know the depressing future! I mean if he knew something like that he would probably lose all drive to continue working which I don't want to see happen. We can't risk losing any allies in this journey with several odds against us. Now Korius of all people! Why the heck did he try to leave the team? I mean it's like doing a 500 mile trip and then turning around when you only have 10 miles to go to get to the destination, talk about giving up! I know better after I already gave up once and I just wanted to leave this group entirely for my own reasons which quickly made itself clear was a bad idea. He'd probably regret it if he did it and I hope he doesn't, I mean not only because it would surely lead to death, but poor Kiana needs him even though their love and hate relationship is continually ongoing, they still have managed to stay alive this long together."

*He strayed off the thought as he arrived at the tavern, he went inside and saw the source of his questions sitting alone at the table waiting for food* "Kiana!" *His mind yelled, but his body knew better as he walked in silently and pulled out a chair and sat down at the table about 5 feet diagonally from her place* "I suppose the food should be done soon, so I'll just wait for it to be done and avoid talking about Korius..." *He inhaled some air and could only manage a couple of words* "So... food should be done soon." *He gave his best attempt at an uplifting smile, though certain that even if he gave the best sales pitch from a traveling merchant it still wouldn't make the slightest difference to influence Kiana's mood at this point*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1249 on: October 27, 2010, 08:45:39 PM »
Talin stetched his arms and legs and then went to pick up Elistra as Korius entered the Inn. Elistra crossed her arms and glared at Korius as if she knew what he was going to do. "Don't even try to help, this idiot was going to leave me in my room while he left the village with you lot!" Talin seemed to ignore them both as he strapped on his volge and lifted Elistra with both arms, visibly struggling to carry her to the Tavern but saying nothing. If anyone saw this, they would seriously doubt that I am even a little arrogant, but then again she is the exception to stubborness...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1250 on: October 27, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
Kitt hit the floor with a loud thump. It was the third of several such meetings with the hard wood floor-boards this day. Lo sighed, rolled her eyes, and pulled him up again "I think I see your point, the bag may be a little over-packed..." Kitt panted, struggling to keep both himself and the leather satchel upright "Y'think?"

He hit the floor with another thud. Lo looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, grinning "But I think that last one, and perhaps all of them, where rather exaggeration..." Kitt grinned, stood up, and stuck his tongue out. The pack was swung across one shoulder with ease as he turned towards the door... "Yeah, perhaps...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: October 28, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »
Despite Elistra's complaints, Korius jumped in and helped Talin by hefting some of the forward weight onto his back as they kept going. He grunted almost immediately, not expecting exactly how MUCH a pregnant dragon-Kin really is, and now he wished he didn't find out. They moved as quickly as they could down the path to the tavern, almost 30 meters away from the Inn. After placing Elistra down at her chair, Korius groaned as he held his back, stretching as he stood up. (Extremely long line of cursing, swearing, and the utmost explicit words ever heard in the universe) He kept silent and sat at his usual seat as Hajime emerged from the kitchen with the group's final meal in the village.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1252 on: October 28, 2010, 01:15:10 AM »
Kiana didn't even notice White come into the tavern as she was just staring at the table in front of her with her arms crossed. She was still muttering to herself although only some of what she was saying was actually coherent enough to be heard. "The nerve...stubborn, ignorant...treated...inferior...just one hit...show...feels like..." That was the gist of what could be heard. She didn't even hear White when he spoke. Finally when the others entered, her muttering stopped but her face still had a look of concentration and frustration. When Hajime came out of the kitchen with their final meal, she finally removed her gaze from the table and looked up. She just had a straight face and her emotions couldn't be found in her expression.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: October 28, 2010, 03:26:50 AM »
*White just sat there staring at her for a few seconds and then sort of gave up while hoping she wouldn't lash out at him and looked away to twiddle his thumbs* "Well.. that didn't work. At least I didn't get beaten up this time or cursed at, could have been worse." *He leaned back in his chair looking up to see Hajime walk in to announce the food preparation* "Ohh food! I want I want!" *He got excited in his chair, unconsciously wagging his tail* "That's one thing I can always look forward to, food never gets old unless you leave it out for too long. Thankfully it also makes me forget bad situations." *Considering to glance towards Kiana at the end of the thought he quickly dodged the move and kept looking towards Hajime*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: October 28, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »
Talin picked up his plate and offered his food to Elistra, but she didn't even look at the plate. "You don't think that I'm already being fed? You're the one whos going to be on the run, you'll need it more than I ever will." His face didn't change as he still held out the plate and waited for her to take a piece. She growled inwardly before snatching a piece of chicken and chewing on it, apparently giving him permission to sit down and eat the rest of his food.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1255 on: October 28, 2010, 07:33:11 PM »
After having magically appeared in the Tavern Drevo sat at his usual spot with Alexia right next to him as usual. When his food did arrive he ate silently, trying to avoid Alexia's stare. He had guessed a few things she might have wanted to say. His first thought was Korius. "I'm not jealous...He's a jerk. Why would I be jealous? Maybe I should beat him up...Maybe I of all people should leave! Ugh..." "Something on your mind?" "No...It's nothing. Nothing at all..." "You've changed you know." "What?" "Ferdande told me what happened last night...You got so worked up...We're worried about you." Drevo said nothing and continued eating. "You were always so relaxed before your-" "Enough. I don't want to talk about it." He got up and walked went outside. Once out there he got up to the roof and laid back and looked at the sky.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1256 on: October 29, 2010, 12:45:41 PM »
Kitt ate quietly along with everyone else, hood down across his shoulders as he chewed happily. Lo grinned, glancing across at him. The smile petered out however as she glanced over at White. Internally she struggled, digging her claws into the table-top, considering whether the truth could be handled by such a young child.

Lo sighed, tapping the table and glancing repeatedly across at Kitt. Finally she stood up, picking up her half-eaten meal and walking out with a final glance over her shoulder at the group...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: October 30, 2010, 12:20:20 AM »
Korius ate his food formally and silently as everyone enjoyed their final full, non-still-wriggling, formally cooked meal. Hajime clinked her spoon near the end of the meal, and the "O"s rose and stood behind her. "I would like to formally send you all off to fulfill the destiny you have all been born into. You are all the shining hope of the world, and you will be the ones to lead us out of this darkness, and back into the light of a prosperous future. May our contribution be of help to you. Good luck."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1258 on: October 30, 2010, 01:14:58 AM »
Kiana ate her food in complete silence except for the occasional sound of chewing. She looked like she was concentrating on something really hard as she ate and maybe it was because she was thinking about how much she would like to hit Korius. When Hajime hit her spoon against her glass and she & the O's all stood, Kiana lazily looked up at them all. As Hajime finished what she had to say, Kiana's eyes moved to Bo. "Yeah, the contribution of being taught that all men are pigs and can't be trusted should come in real handy..." She thought to herself and looked back down at the table.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1259 on: October 30, 2010, 01:26:20 AM »
*The wolf hardly heard what Hajime was talking about as he looked at his food as an enemy that he must dispose of, he gobbled up the meat like there was no tomorrow* "I love food too much, but it's just so good." *He licked his hands and then cleaned them with his napkin* "I suppose I probably look like a pig right about now, if only there was a medical cure for that." *He chuckled to himself and glanced over at Kitt* "Ugh, Lo I wish you hadn't said that, now I'm going to think about that everytime I look at him." *He glared at Lo quickly then at his empty plate and leaned back in his chair looking up at the ceiling* "I can't wait to use my new skills on this adventure, it sounds dangerous, but exciting."