The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128897 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1260 on: October 30, 2010, 01:47:30 AM »
Talin stopped eating shortly after Hajime finished speaking, and looked right at Mo with a confused glare. "Would it be possible to integrate my ancestor's power into-" His head suddenly came into contact with the table, and then hit the table again before Talin could move his head.

"Nevermind..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1261 on: October 30, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »
Drevo faintly heard what was said inside from being on the roof. "Lead us out of this darkness? Like hell...I couldn't even-..." he slammed his fist onto the roof cracking a tile before standing up. "I can't even protect my family, how the hell am I going to save the world?!" He jumped off the roof and landed on the ground and walked off to the entrance of the town with the intention to leave. "Screw this...I'm going to go find Elistro and kill him!" As he reached the entrance he stopped, realizing he didn't know where to go. "...Grr...Where would he even be?! I got it...I'll ask Korius, he'd know...Then I'll leave the following night. If he doesn't know then...I'm on my own..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1262 on: October 30, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »
Kitt met White's momentary glance and grinned childishly. Looking back down to his plate, now empty, he pushed it away and watched as Hajime said her goodbye. Lo watched the young feline in return, cringing under White's glare. She knew what he had been thinking...

When the "O's" finished Kitt looked back down at the table, a hot flush rising up his cheeks. Somehow the idea that he was the hope of anything was far-fetched in his eyes. He sighed, running a thumb along the edge of his empty plate in contemplation...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1263 on: October 30, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »
Korius sighed as Hajime talked, "That's a rehearsed speech that I've heard and had to say myself before. Bloody hell, let's just get out of here and..." Korius stopped as he felt someone's taste for blood. He looked over at the source of the aura of bloodlust beyond the wall. "Only one person with that much hate that would be out there." Hajime sighed and walked up to Korius while he was talking about Drevo and landed a fist to the back of his head, "You don't get to speak. Now get your (censored) out of here before I decide to skin it myself. Take your sheep and go, shepherd. And please, not to the slaughter."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:25:15 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1264 on: October 31, 2010, 12:54:45 AM »
Kiana looked up once again when she heard a fist make contact with a body to see that Hajime had punched Korius in the head. "I could've done that..." She mumbled under her breath, irritated that Hajime got to hit him but she was held back from doing the same thing. When Hajime told Korius to leave, Kiana got up from her seat and followed Korius out of the tavern.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1265 on: October 31, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
*White growled at Hajime's statement about being sheep and left quickly behind Korius* "I best leave quickly before tempted to say something I'll regret." *He walked outside of the tavern into the sunlight* "A new day, a new start. The adventure begins anew! Battles and hardships await, our leader Korius shall lead us to victory and keep Drevo out of trouble." *He took out his new butterfly knife and hummed a tune while flipping it about his wrist* "Finally free of this place and I get to keep a lovely library of books on hand anytime I'm bored or want to learn some more majicka healing."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1266 on: October 31, 2010, 01:35:25 AM »
Talin finished his meal, then went over to Elistra, who tried her best to look either uncaring or annoyed since a snout tended to make both look the same. "I-" "As your wife, and regardless of how long this 'quest' takes, I expect you to be back at this village before the year ends. Otherwise, I'll kill whoever you decided to fool around with and drag you back here by your tail if I must." Talin's arms wrapped around her and he lifted her into the air in a hug before laying her back down on the chair.

"See you later, hopefully as a husband and father and not some arrogant runt like these people constantly say." he spoke in dragon-tongue as he tilted his head down to keep his tears from being seen, then he followed the group towards their journey to 'save the world'.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:37:45 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1267 on: November 01, 2010, 05:28:49 AM »
As Drevo stood near the entrance of town Ferdande approached him. "Don't you go running off, Drevo..." "What does it matter?" Ferdande handed Drevo four bowstaffs. "If you run off now it would be bad-..." "Why?! What the hell does it matter?! I didn't sign up for this crap!" "No, but your family is still dead from a result. If you run off now you will likely get killed. Especially if you went up against Elistro, you're not strong enough. You would be killed and then no one could avenge your family." Drevo turned and took Ferdande by the collar of his suit practically growling. "Shut up! That's all any of you say! It wasn't YOUR family that was killed!! I'm not-" Just then Ferdande punched Drevo and knocked him to the ground. "Get a hold of yourself! This isn't like you, Drevo!" There was a silence as Drevo slowly sat up. Ferdande dropped the bowstaffs, turned and walked off. "Now take yourself and say goodbye to Alexia...Drevo."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1268 on: November 01, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »
Kitt followed out with the rest, he passed Lo and grinned waving happily. She sighed and waved back, the hint of a tear in her eye.
Still grinning, Kitt caught up with White "Hey White... We never really got to know each other all that well did we?" He adjusted the strap of his crossbow, so that it wasnt digging quite to painfully into his shoulder "Training went well then?" He flicked his fringe out of his eyes. It had grown substantially since when he and his father had first met the group.

"Shame we couldnt stay longer here... nice people..." He hadnt waited for White's answer to any of the questions, instead continuing to try and forget the fact that he was leaving Lo, possibly the last person who had known his father he would ever see... Well, until he found his mother of course....

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1269 on: November 01, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
Korius walked out of the tavern and walked on, but stopped as he saw Fo drag Drevo back to the tavern forcefully. I guess I wasn't the only one... He turned, arms folded, "Fo! Make sure you bring him back to us. We'll wait at the edge of the village." Korius then turned back towards the direction they were headed and walked on. He looked around the area and saw many various buildings that he never bothered to notice before. One of the buildings was a small chapel-like structure, though it looked like every other building, except that it had a 7-point star with a scepter in the middle, signifying a chapel. Seeing it brought in the thought of Kiana, so Korius just shook it out of his head and walked on, not saying a word.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1270 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:28 AM »
Kiana followed behind Korius as the headed towards the edge of the village. When she saw Fo dragging drevo, she shook her head slightly. "That guy is seriously messed up now more than ever..." She thought to herself. She kind of looked around as they walked but none of the buildings interested her since she was still ticked about not getting to hit Korius. "There won't be anyone out there to stop me if there comes a time where he deserves it again...except these guys...but I don't expect them to stop me..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1271 on: November 02, 2010, 03:22:12 AM »
*White felt bad when he turned to face Kitt, feeling guilty about the information he withheld from him, he felt like Lo had no right to keep it from him, but still knew for his own good it was just not a good idea to share it until a critical moment* "No unfortunately we didn't, but then again not that many people ever knew me haha. Meh, I wasn't a fan of Vo, she wasn't the nicest of sorts, so I'll have to disagree on that last statement, I don't think that many of them cared for me though that weapons forger was really cool!" *He gave Kitt a closer look of the butterfly knife that he flipped in his one hand and stopped on an open position* "Really convenient storage device too, just put some majicka in this puppy and grip it in the heat of the battle when I'm out and I got some more power to heal again. I bet I won't need it nearly as much as I used to though since we've been going daily without much halt, I was always glad to return to bed at the end of the day..." *He glanced over at Drevo for a moment giving a slight glare with his head turned away from Kitt* "...He better not tell anybody about that one night I was out of my room. I'd rather keep my skills out of view until they are properly produced." *He turned his head back to Kitt and flipped his knife closed* "Sooo... tell me, how was it for you in the ol' ninja village?"
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1272 on: November 02, 2010, 02:34:54 PM »
Talin just kept to himself, making sure that he wasn't bumping into anyone while keeping his head towards the ground. Every now and then he would look up and he would see either the outline or Chronin himself just staring at Talin with his etheral arms behind his back. Talin finally looked towards Korius and tilted his head in a passive attempt at getting his attention. "What will happen to me once we leave the anti-magic field?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1273 on: November 02, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »
Drevo broke from Ferdande's grip and stood up. He put his bowstaffs on his back and continued towards the tavern seeing Alexia outside waiting. "Alexia..." "Yeees...?" "Good bye...I'm leaving now. I'll miss you two." "Best of luck, Drevo...Take care of yourself." Alexia gave Drevo a small kiss before saying "Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you when this is all over." "When this is all over...? Hmph..." "I'll come back then..." He turned around and began to walk off, looking half over his shoulder back at them. "Take care of Alexia for me, Ferdande." " I know...Farewell." Drevo kept walking and got to the entrance of town again. He kept to himself as he waited for them to go.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1274 on: November 02, 2010, 06:34:04 PM »
Still grinning, Kitt watched White's butterfly knife with wide eyes. He snapped out of his mental drooling and shrugged "Its been good. Lo has taught me more than I've learnt in a lifetime... It was almost like-" He stopped and a hot flush spread through his white-furred cheeks "-It was almost like I had my mother back..."

He sighed and shrugged again "Ah well... I got you guys right?" Grinning, he punched White's shoulder in a display of over-compensating bravado "Who needs a dad anyway? I'm doing fine without him..." Kitt's voice trailed off as he looked away from White and the others, rubbing his upper arm gingerly "Doing fine... without him..."