The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128862 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1395 on: December 25, 2010, 11:22:43 PM »
Talin heard a tear in his cloak where an arrow or two got tangled up. "Think we should bring some things back for Kitt, the old man won't be able to use these arrows once he eats the dirt, know what I mean?" Talin could tell White was throwing up the barriers, and almost stopped until one of the arrows made a screaming noise as it grinded against the barrier and flew into the wall ahead. "You don't need to keep this up, he'll probably start moving if he hears that scream get closer to his hideaway..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1396 on: December 26, 2010, 12:36:45 AM »
As Drevo went to take cover his hat was hit clean off his head and stuck to a far wall. "Sweet mother of-!" He grunt and darted for his hat like and idiot. Upon reaching his hat he removed the projectile from the wall to free his hat and inspected the damage. "Another hole for the collection...I'm gonna kill this ba-" Another arrow came at him, nicking his ear which prompted him to begin his run back for cover. All the while Korius was giving him orders. "Okay, gotcha." After which he ran off in search of the Baron.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1397 on: December 26, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »
Kitt frowned, glancing up at Kiana "What d'ya mean? Your the best earth mage I know..." He paused and grinned "Although, admitedly, you are the only earth mage I know... You always stay calm, even in situations where someone else would panic. Your clever, and your pretty-" Kitt stopped at the last word and blushed, pulling his hood up further so that its shadow fell over his face.

After a moment he cleared his throat and glanced back up to Kiana. Even though he was now fifteen, and soon to reach adulthood, his eyes sparkled with childish naivety "Why would I not want to be like you when I'm older?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1398 on: December 26, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »
Korius let out a low growl of frustration as the arrows continued to come in from all directions, not even slowing down when they pierced the walls. Indeed, the bow-work of a millennium-old ranger, and an equally powerful bow. He continued to move, dodging and weaving to not become predictable, and searched everywhere around the open atrium of the large castle. He's fast. I can't even see him moving up there, only his arrows. Lost in his thoughts, Korius slowed a little, taking an arrow right under his left shoulder. He roared as it hit, his eyes instantly lighting up. Korius ripped the arrow out, and slammed his fist into the ground, shaking all floors for a bit, and sending a shockwave that knocked away 5 arrows that were about to hit him. His claws glowed red as he sent Ki-powered slashes all around, cutting whatever was in their paths, when a shadow finally jumped out from a balcony on the 3rd floor, shooting another 5 arrows in quick succession towards Korius. He drew the katana and deflected them as he threw one of the sai up at the ceiling towards the figure. It dug into the ceiling and Korius used it to pull himself up, getting over the suspended figure and kicking it down to the floor near where Drevo was, thought it landed lightly on its feet, drawing its shortsword.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1399 on: December 27, 2010, 01:06:15 AM »
Kiana blushed slightly at being called pretty as she looked at the ground, not used to getting compliments or at least any of that sort. When Kitt spoke again after a moment of embarrassed silence, she looked across at him again. "Believe me, there are plenty of things about me you don't know. I have traits that you don't want. I have a life that you wouldn't want." She responded to him. She drew absentmindedly in the dirt without looking at what she was doing.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1400 on: December 27, 2010, 05:18:30 AM »
"Well then don't turn me into holy cheese! Let's keep going." *He put his hand up and imagined cracking a whip* "I've always wanted to do that." *He turned his head up back to the castle hoping Talin didn't notice his moment of fun* "Thinking about this topic further, I don't even like horseback riding, part of the whole afraid of heights thing." *He kept ducking his head until he noticed the arrows had suddenly stopped coming at the wolf and the hybrid* "That's strange, I bet Korius probably has something to do with that."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1401 on: December 28, 2010, 02:35:46 AM »
Talin continued to ignore the mage on his shoulders, since whatever he said was probably going to annoy him to the point of inflicting pain on him. He was able to notice though, that he was no longer hearing tears or 'screams' and that Korius had just made someone fall off a cieling. Talin shook off White and pulled out his volge, focusing his gaze on the short-sword wielding figure before him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1402 on: December 28, 2010, 02:50:24 AM »
Drevo jumped a bit back as a shadowy figure fell from the sky. When he saw it draw a weapon he did so too. "I'll say this once. Drop your weapons and surrender, I really don't want to hurt you." All while spinning his original bowstaff around his head. He stopped it behind him taking a stance. Drevo didn't want to have to fight, but it was likely going to happen. About that time Chrono showed up with White. "What took ya?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1403 on: December 28, 2010, 12:12:34 PM »
Kitt unsheathed his short sword and laid it carefully across his crossed legs. Pulling out a whetstone, rag and metal polish he watched Kiana out of the corner of his eye "Well, you could've fooled me." He ran the whetstone back and forth across his blade, the soft ringing sound of stone on metal filling the silence between them.

Finally he turned the blade over and paused before sharpening it too. He glanced over at Kiana and cleared his throat again awkwardly "Would you care to share some of those things then?" Still holding the whetstone just above the surface of his sword, Kitt watched her with honest curiosity "We've never spoken much. So I guess we both know quite little about each other..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1404 on: December 28, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »
The figure charged towards Drevo, pulling out a small repeater crossbow and fired three bolts straight behind him at Talin. Korius quickly pushed off the ceiling, the sai being pulled out in the process, and took out Valia, coming down in a powerful downward strike. The figure quickly holstered the crossbow and quickly moved off to the side in mid-stride by digging the sword into the ground and pushing himself away. Valia dug into the ground, just in front of Drevo, breaking the ground below, concrete slabs shattering and throwing Drevo off his feet a little.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1405 on: December 28, 2010, 10:07:08 PM »
"Well, let's see..." Kiana said, looking down at her finger that was still drawing in the dirt then up at the sky as she thought. After a few seconds, she looked at Kitt. "I have a horrible temper, which isn't as good in a fight as you would think. Even though you get more power, you don't think straight. It also means that I could hurt someone who is on my side on accident, either if they tick me off or I get angered in a fight." She glanced at the ground then back up at Kitt. "And you should be happy that you had at least one parent around and that parent actually loved you and cared about you. My parents didn't like me before my brother died and then they hated me after he died. He was their favorite, which didn't bother me. I love, I mean, loved, my brother." She shrugged. "You get used to it after a while and my brother took care of me enough to make up for their lack of love for me." She looked up at the sky for a moment then sighed and looked at Kitt again. "Unfortunately, you already have one thing in common with me that I really wish you didn't...you have lost the one you loved most in the world. I'd change that for you if I could. It's not something you should have had to go through. I was absolutely useless in that battle..." Her gaze fell to the ground as her finger continued to move through the dirt.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1406 on: December 29, 2010, 01:18:18 AM »
Drevo brought his staff up to block, but then a wild Korius plowed into the ground in front of him. "Hello!" He said riding a wave of tiles away practically. Holding his hat all the while so it didn't blow away. He figured he would have been the one to have recovered the quickest and darted at the figure to engage it in attempts to buy some time. He refrained from having to draw his hidden katana, and wanted to save something like that, figuring this person would have a few aces up their sleeves as well.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1407 on: December 29, 2010, 01:56:59 AM »
Dikenschtein parried the staff with his arm and kicked Drevo in the face. He then brought the shortsword down towards Drevo's head.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1408 on: December 29, 2010, 02:01:35 AM »
Drevo fell to the floor from the kick. He noticed a sword coming for him too and rolled to the side and swept his staff to try and trip him with it as he got back onto his feet himself.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1409 on: December 29, 2010, 02:08:59 AM »
Dikenschtein went with his momentum and his feet left the ground just enough time to stand on top of the staff, pinning it to the ground, and swung a backhand with the sword, aiming for Drevo's neck.