The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128853 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1425 on: December 31, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »
Kit listened silently, laying on his back and watching the canopy above rustle in the wind. He smirked when Kiana mentioned how much they where missing "Better than worrying at any rate." At her last words he rolled over onto his front, staring at Kiana "You and Korius?" He grinned and raised his eyebrows dubiously, but said no more.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1426 on: December 31, 2010, 05:01:23 PM »
"Oh god, not you too!" Kiana responded to Kitt's question along with raising his eyebrows, looking at him in disbelief. "I don't get it. We can't stand each other...why would people think we're going to be together? We're too stubborn and hard-headed to coexist in any peaceful manner." She shook her head then looked at her toes, wiggling them again. After a minute, she looked up at the sky then back at her toes.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1427 on: December 31, 2010, 08:56:18 PM »
Dikenschtein's ranger ears and hearing alerted him of Talin's blade pushing through the air, and jumped up, the blade passing just under him. Dikenschtein lowered his hand, pressing the weapon to the ground and used it to rotate his body and kicked Talin in the face, and raised the shortsword for a killing strike to the head.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1428 on: December 31, 2010, 11:10:35 PM »
"Wait what the shi----EEEE!" *He flew backwards and slammed into the wall after Korius grabbed and threw him out of the way* "Agh... thank goodness for shielding, otherwise my spine would be higher than my head." *He got up tiredly and watched Talin move in for an attack during the Baron's speech and then the predictable block* "Something tells me the opportunity will be all the more reason for the Baron to exemplify his power." *He rubbed his aching backside and focused more shielding on Korius his apparent savior, next Drevo and then Talin* "Talin really wears down his shield quickly." *He sighed while trying not to make himself conspicuous again*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: December 31, 2010, 11:30:15 PM »
Dikenschtein's impact shattered Talin's shield, the impact bouncing him back a little. Korius took the opportunity and ran up for another swipe at him, but the Ranger's reaction and abilities surprised him as he turned in midair and parried Korius' attack and pistol-whipped him in the head with the butt of the repeater bow, and aiming for Drevo, firing off another salvo of 8 bolts, but all aimed at Drevo this time. Korius was barely able to catch himself on the ground, but already heard the bolts fired, trying to shake off the shock on his brain.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1430 on: January 01, 2011, 03:19:27 AM »
Talin rubbed his face, and was partially thankful that the guardian hadn't just let him fly past. A partially damaged mouth was more preferrable to having his entire body hit the wall. Okay, so offense won't work at my current speed, guess I have to change to that style. Just wish I had more practice in it than just one fight with Mo. He adjusted his volge so that the blade blocked his upper body and the lower blade protected his legs. He was only able to hold that stance for a few seconds though, and had to break it so he could get to Drevo and knock away the bolts. One thing I'm thankful for though: these bolts are much easier to spot than all those needles I had to block just a day or two ago...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: January 01, 2011, 03:23:10 AM »
Dikenschtein was a little surprised at Talin's ability to come to Drevo's aid, though it didn't change much. He had expected to make a kill with that attack, on whomever was going to try to save him. However, it wasn't going to stop him. Talin had no more barrier, and he knew it. After landing, Dikenschtein fired another salvo straight at Talin, and trailed only inches behind them, rushing Talin. Even if he were to deflect them, it would leave him open to Dikenschtein's attack.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1432 on: January 01, 2011, 06:58:52 AM »
When Drevo's attack managed to cut off Dikenschtein's finger he smirked. However it faded after bolts were flying in his direction. He was ready to deflect them the best he could until Talin got in the way. Looking passed him he saw Dikenschtein's next attack coming. "Isn't his-...Crap." In one quick movement Drevo delivered a sweep kick from behind Talin tripping him and making them both be low enough for the bolts to fly straight over them. In the same movement Drevo came up unsheathing his katana to meet Dikenschtein's blade that was just behind the bolts. The force of the blow dropped him to a knee as he blocked it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 07:04:44 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: January 01, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
Grinning, Kitt shrugged "I didnt say whether I thought it would work or not..." He shifted into a more comfortable position and stared up at Kiana "Your right though, about you two being stubborn... But that doesn't mean stuff couldn't work out between you." He shrugged again, still grinning with childish glee "But what do I know about that? If you say it cant work with you two, then I guess it cant work." Finally he pulled out The Rangers Handbook and flicked through to where he had left off, a double page spread of finely inked illustrations on clan-specific crossbows.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: January 01, 2011, 06:36:39 PM »
Dikenschtein was yet again taken by surprise at the group's resourceful "teamwork". Though, to him, it seemed extremely coordinated. Korius took the opportunity and threw the twin sai with the chain, pinning one of Dikenschtein's feet to the ground, and threw the katana straight at him. Dikenschtein quickly used the opportunity he had from pushing Drevo to his knee to bend back enough for the katana to just miss and hit the wall further away. Korius rushed in and let loose his Ki, he didn't want to use it, but the only way to beat Dikenschtein was to keep him off balance and guessing, and NOT to let him regain his momentum. Korius let out a roar that pierced the air, not doing any physical damage, but temporarily threw off anyone in its path. Unfortunately, Talin and Drevo were a mere 1/2 a meter away from Dikenschtein.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1435 on: January 01, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »
"Crap not again, Talin you're really going to make work for this fight aren't you.." *He focused again and restored Talin's shield, but this time adding a couple more layers then went back to Korius and Drevo, restoring their shields; at the end of it the wolf began to show signs of fatigue* "*huff puff* Okay, might need to use my backup soon." *The healer clutched his knife under his cloak waiting for the next opportune moment that will inevitably come to be using it* "This should give me some time to recover while I deplete the majicka stored in here."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1436 on: January 01, 2011, 06:54:22 PM »
Kiana sighed and didn't really respond to all that Kitt said. She wasn't even sure of how she felt so could she even say anything else about it. After a minute or two, she looked over in the direction of the castle and sighed. "Wish I knew what was going on over there." She mumbled. "They better all come back in one piece or I'll bring them back and kill them myself." Kitt would probably get a laugh out of that but she was being completely serious.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: January 02, 2011, 01:44:03 AM »
Dikenschtein groaned as he covered his ears, but did his best to quickly get away. However, Korius wouldn't let him, charging at full speed and his claws extending like glowing blades. Korius swung ferociously, forcing Dikenschtein to back step by step, unable to regain proper footing to fight back.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: January 02, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
Kitt did indeed grin at Kiana's comment, or at least until he noticed the serious look on her face. He cleared his throat awkwardly "I'm sure they will be fine. Korius will keep 'em safe. And so long as White is okay he can try and heal anyone that gets injured." He glanced back down to his handbook and turned the page. Again, everything was illustrated with finely coloured inks, displaying the intricate way that a repeater crossbow mechanism could be disassembled and reassembled. Sighing, Kitt closed the book and slid it back into its doeskin pouch. He sighed, standing up and stretching, trying to get some feeling back into his right leg which had gone numb.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1439 on: January 05, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
When Korius let loose his attack Drevo covered his ears along with Dikenschtein. A sharp ringing was left in his ears as he staggered to his feet feeling a little concussed and deaf temporarily. He saw Korius charge at Dikenschtein, he went at him too though it took him several seconds to do so. It's like the thought took extra long to be carried out by his body. Going to the right of Korius, Drevo came at Dikenschtein with his bowstaff. His response time was still several seconds off, with the ringing still sounding in his head.