The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128855 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1440 on: January 05, 2011, 11:26:31 PM »
Dikenschtein noticed Drevo's attack, but was spending all he had to try to keep Korius off him. However, remembering that the weapon has a blade in it, he pulled out the repeater bow and blocked it not even a second too soon.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1441 on: January 06, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »
Kiana let out a frustrated sigh then let her upper body go backwards so she was completely lying down instead of sitting up. She laid there with her arms spread out to her sides, finally seeming like the teenager she was even though she almost wasn't one anymore since she's nineteen. So many thoughts were swirling around in her head that it made her slightly dizzy. She lifted her hands and covered her face with them, closing her eyes. For some reason, she just wanted to scream, but she knew that wasn't the best of ideas. It would have drawn attention to where they were and if the Guardian heard that there was a girl nearby...well, there's no telling what he would do, especially if he learned that said girl was with the people he was fighting. Somehow he'd probably use that against them whether he actually came and snatched or just taunted them it. She restrained herself making any loud vocalization as all her thoughts continued to rage in her mind so that she couldn't think straight. The strain kept her in a dizzy state and she felt like might throw up if it didn't stop so she took deep breaths to try to calm her stomach and her mind.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1442 on: January 06, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »
Glancing over at Kiana, Kitt sighed. Whatever she was going through he had decided he couldnt help with, and so instead he resorted to trying to alleviate his boredom. Dropping bag, bow, cloak and sword to the ground he walked over to the nearest tree. It was an oak, large and gnarled, bark cracked and split. He grinned, glanced back at Kiana, and then scrambled up to the first branch...

"Climbing trees..." thought Kitt "...is something I havent done in ages..." He jumped to the second branch, almost missed, and scrabbled madly up. Getting to his feet Kitt's tail swished back and forth, keeping his balance. He walked along the branch casually, barefooted claws gripping the bark. Finally he sat down where the branch met the trunk and rested his back against the tree... 
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1443 on: January 07, 2011, 01:30:04 AM »
Talin fell to the floor with a complete lack of grace, and almost blacked out as his head soon followed his body in hitting the floor. He was just then getting up as Korius let out a roar, grabbing his head in pain and almost falling to the floor again. He was able to keep himself from getting moved by the soundwave as he was (almost) on all fours and was vaguely aware of what was going on as Drevo attacked Dikenschtein, to no apparent success. Talin got back on his two feet and acted like he was to go around Korius and Drevo, but instead feinted and went towards the guardian ranger before trying to grab the ranger from the back. It was already too late to reconsider his half-baked move as he was now behind and to the right of Dikenschtein as he reached out to grab his clothes at the very least, but hoping for his sword-tied arm.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1444 on: January 08, 2011, 01:18:50 AM »
Dikenschtein noticed the horned wolf get around, but couldn't get away, getting his clothes grabbed. Oh, shit. He tried to swing around to get Talin on his blind side, the rotation being strong enough to knock Korius and Drevo back a few meters, Korius more than Drevo. However, after being knocked back, Korius threw one of the sai, which caught Dikenschtein's arm just a hair's width from Talin's face, pulling Dikenschtein away as well.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1445 on: January 08, 2011, 01:35:53 AM »
Drevo drove his staff into the ground so he didn't go as far when he was flung away. The hit was enough to snap him out of his daze. Shaking his head he tried to get focused again. He stood up and pulled his weapon out of the ground seeing Dikenschtein being pulled away from Talin. He decided to use this chance to get a hit off. Drevo rushed towards him readying himself to strike; his shields would protect him from any of his bolts and he wasn't in the best position to counter his attack.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1446 on: January 09, 2011, 12:45:42 AM »
Dikenschtein fired off a few bolts at Drevo, shattering what was left of the shielf and turned his sword to Korius, which cut through the shield like a hot knife through butter. The sword made a shallow hit on Korius, and Dikenschtein used Korius' movement with the hit to kick off and ran his sword right through Drevo's torso. The two of them landed onto the ground, Drevo's back, and the sword dug into the ground behind Drevo. He tried to let go of the sword, but realized he had tied it to his hand for a reason. So he tried to pull the sword out, but the sword had penetrated past the stone into dirt/clay underneath, trapping the blade, since the tip did bend a small angle. It wasn't enough to lower the sword's effectiveness, but it was enough to pin it into the ground, temporarily, so Dikenschtein began to tug on the blade and even twist it a little.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1447 on: January 09, 2011, 01:20:52 AM »
Kiana didn't have to uncover her face to know that Kitt had climbed a tree, she heard him doing it. "You better not fall." She muttered to him as she kept her face covered. "You know I can't fix it if you break a leg or something." It was another moment or two that she laid there before she suddenly shot up, sitting up straight, her hands having dropped from her face. Something was wrong. She sensed it. She didn't know how, but she did. Pushing herself off the ground, she walked a few feet in the direction of the castle. "Something's wrong..." Her eyes darted back and forth as she looked toward the castle. "I should see..." She started to take another step toward the castle.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1448 on: January 09, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »
Drevo was getting ready for his attack when he was stabbed just below his chest. When he hit the ground he coughed up some blood. Roaring in pain he dropped his weapon and grabbed the sword as if it were instinct. He further cut his hand as he tried to free himself from the sword. He growled again in pain as he twisted the blade, blood was starting to pool under him. Everything seemed to slow down, his vision blurred and images flashed in front of his eyes. He saw Alexia and Ferdande, along with his parents and memories of the past. "What...Happened...? Am I-" An image of Elistro flashed into his head, he was laughing menacingly. "I can't be-...I'm...Dead? I can't be dead...I...Have to kill him...I can't...Die..." His vision was fading, as it did without thinking he forced his hand up and grabbed a hold of Dikenschtein in a last effort to be a help to someone.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1449 on: January 09, 2011, 07:22:35 PM »
Grinning, Kitt opened one eye to glance down at Kiana "Cats don't fall out of trees unless they want to... And I 'aint climbing high so no worries." He closed his eyes again and sighed peacefully... Finally some time to himself. Suddenly Kiana stood up and started off towards the castle. Kitt opened one eye again to glance down and groaned, muttering under his breath "What does a guy have to do to get a nap around here?"

When Kiana made to move towards the castle again, Kitt dropped down to the next branch "No, Kiana!" He jumped again to the last branch, but slipped, and landed with a thud on the leaf-strewn floor. Immediately jumping to his feet Kitt tried to get in front of her "Kiana, we where told to wait here... Korius told us to wait here..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1450 on: January 09, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Kiana leaned to the side to look around Kitt with a worried expression on her face. "Yeah, but Korius could be hurt..." She said as she continued to look toward the castle behind him. "One of them could be dying, Kitt!" She wasn't yelling at him, she just sounded desperate and worried and, most surprisingly of all, scared. She had already seen three people die. Clare. Valius. Vladimir. She didn't want to see that fate happen for anyone else. Angling her head down and closing her eyes, she tried to get a picture of what was happening even though she knew she didn't have the energy for it. It only took a second for her to start swaying where she stood and she held her head with her right hand as she slowly sank to her knees on the ground, letting out a frustrated sigh.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1451 on: January 10, 2011, 12:01:45 AM »
Korius tried to recover from the minor cut and massive concussion he got from the launch and took the moment of surprise on Dikenschtein's face at Drevo grabbing him at the arm, and ran in, severing the sword hand. Dikenschtein yelled out loud and quickly got away from Drevo, firing the rest of his bolts at Korius, embedding into him all over. Korius roared as the impact of the bolts sent him flying back a meter. Dikenschtein panted and quickly tore off the rest of his cape, trying to quickly wrap up his shoulder where his right arm used to be.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1452 on: January 10, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »
Talin had recovered from not only the head-rattling roar, but from being tossed around by Dikenschtein. His recovery was so timely, that he chased after Dikenschtein and starting swinging the moment the ranger tried to wrap the cape over his missing arm. Come on half-breed, you stayed awake through two months of hunger, keep fighting!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1453 on: January 10, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »
Dikenschtein couldn't retaliate, so he did his best to evade Talin's attack, but the voulge moved just slightly faster, severing his left foot. Dikenschtein stumbled when he tried to land, and ended up rolling down the floor, landing on Drevo's face, his other shoulder tapping the blade of his shortsword. Meanwhile, Korius was pulling bolts out of one arm and stumbled over and grabbed Dikenschtein's head. The only reason he was able to move was because his Ki had taken over, though he was still partially aware of what was going on, but definitely not in control. "The end, Baron Von Dick-Head." With his emotionless statement, he pulled hard on Dikenschtein's head and severed it from the body by using the blade in Drevo's torso. Korius then tossed the remains aside while, with a powerful pull, removed the sword from Drevo's torso, the tip broken off, still in the ground. "And for you..." Korius raised his arm to strike, but the red light faded his eyes as the poison that were in the bolts took effect, and he dropped the blade, falling over to the side.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1454 on: January 10, 2011, 01:05:24 AM »
Talin stopped attacking as Korius took over, and watched as he decapitated the guardian and almost kill Drevo. He walked over to Korius and took a deep breath as he tried to pull out any white magic Chronin might have accidentally left behind. "White, I need some emergency training in healing if these two are going to make it..."