The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128839 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1500 on: January 28, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »
Kitt jumped backwards as Kiana fell to her knees, instantly feeling stupid and so moving to help her back up. The doctor shooed him away absent-mindedly as he lead Kiana to a bed. Kitt sighed, meeting Kiana's gaze for the second it lasted. He walked over to the side of her bed, scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly as he mumbled "Sorry Kiana... I-" He paused, staring down at his feet "I shouldn't have kept pestering you like that. It wasn't respectful of me is what it was." Wit that he turned and left the clinic quietly...

The town was small, peaceful and rural with roads of beaten earth that wound between the small houses and met at the little village market. Kitt set off down one such road, pulling up his hood and sighing. Quiet walks alone where always the best...

No one to annoy him but himself and all the time in the world to contemplate- "E'scuse me. That offer to go someplace, you still makin' it?" Eyes turned bashfully to the ground, the young maid from earlier had caught up with Kitt and tugged on the sleeve of his cloak. She looked quickly over her shoulder, as if expecting to be followed, and ran her hands back and forth across the front of her apron.

From behind her long dark hair she smiled and glanced up at him slightly "Travelers don' often come by here... I'd love to here where you been and what you done..."

Kitt grinned... Walking alone was overrated after all.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1501 on: January 28, 2011, 09:25:53 PM »
Korius went all around the place, looking at various things, nothing in particular. He grabbed a couple apples and ate them slowly as he walked around. When Korius returned to the hospital when he heard the screams from the back room. He rushed in and saw the nurses screaming and seeking to find something to beat Talin with. "Hey, hey! Put those down, now! He's just had some problems with a spell because he's an idiot. But make sure you don't tell anyone. He's part of the group, and his destiny is to help with the ending of the Guardians' reign. Now get out of here and keep quiet."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1502 on: January 29, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »
Kiana heard Kitt apologize but didn't look back at him and listened to him leave. She had closed her eyes and when White spoke to her, she kept them shut. "No...I'm not." She responded, and it was evident in her voice that she was telling the truth. It was also evident that it was hard for her to say that she wasn't okay. She turned her head in the direction of the ceiling and opened her eyes. The look on her face seemed to one of concentration, like she was trying to analyze the ceiling, like it held some answers for her. "Just let your feelings go..." Echoed a voice in her head. "'I can't...I can't do that. I can't be weak.' 'Was it weak when you loved me as your brother? Was it weak for you to cry when our parents upset you back then?' 'That was different. I--' 'No, it wasn't. You have to let yourself feel, sis. Really feel. Let it all go. Let your walls down.' 'I can't!' 'Why?' 'I don't want to get hurt!' 'Kiana...you have to take the risk. Just like you're taking the risk of going on this mission of destiny. Come on, let it go.'" A frown had spread over her face and she looked like she was fighting something else that wanted to happen that she didn't want to happen.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1503 on: January 29, 2011, 03:20:39 AM »
"Oh..." *He looked at her longer only really seeing her more troubled* "I don't think there's much more I can do here, well time to go walk around and hunt for food. I can practically smell that meat just running to me and jumping in my mouth where I can savor its deliciousness for several hours and then enjoy it again and again... ahh food the one thing that never stops giving." *He started to drool and then wiped his maw clean with his paw and got up quickly shuffling off once again*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1504 on: January 29, 2011, 09:43:06 PM »
Talin watched as the minxes left, then put his clothes back on. He then stopped all movement for a second and took his upper-body set of clothes off. "If you're calling me an idiot for making it this far, then I guess its better than ending up a dragon from the waist down..." Talin went over to a back door and pried it open slightly while holding his robes in his left arm. "Thanks for calling them off though, not really sure I couldve handled that situation without harming anyone."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1505 on: January 30, 2011, 06:38:16 AM »
Drevo continued to lay on the floor, wet and nude from his bath in only his towel. Soon the nurse came back in and hunched over him. "The other nurses were busy with one of your other friend..." She sat there for a moment crouched next to him. "Uhm...Wake up wake up wake up..." she said waving her hand at him trying to give him some air. Soon the bored nurses that pestered Talin came by seeing a hero in distress and crowded him. They giggled since he was naked and put some robes on him and hauled him off to the clinic.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1506 on: January 30, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
"Wow... You guys have seen the world twice over..." The young maid and Kitt sat on the lowest branch of an apple tree, in one of the village's many orchards. Her name was Evelyn, apparently a very common name in these parts, and an unmistakeable trace of awe could be heard in her voice. Kitt shrugged, glancing across at her "I dunno about that. We just travel a lot.."

Grinning bashfully, Evelyn met his gaze "I've never even left the village..." Kitt smirked and surreptitiously slid his hand over hers. Evelyn glanced down, almost flinching back "I should be going, mister Ferdinand will not be happy when he realises I'm gone." Still grinning, Kitt leant in close, and this time Evelyn did not pull back. They kissed. And while both of them would have never have admitted it to anyone, it was their first...

Ferdinand tramped through the village, pulling his large jacket closer around him as he walked quickly and determinately. He muttered under his breath as he walked, nearing the orchards "That young missy is going to answer to a beating when I find her..." He stopped, staring up at the nearest apple tree, and bellowed... "You!"

Kitt broke away from Evelyn and stared down at the large wolf below. He grinned sheepishly and kissed Evelyn once more on the cheek "If I get out of here alive I'l see you again sometime!" And with that he jumped, rolled, and set off at a run back to the village. His cloak whipped around his feet as Ferdinand broke into a run after him, shouting and bellowing as he went... Kitt laughed as he ran, zigzagging between stalls and carts...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1507 on: January 30, 2011, 10:04:24 PM »
Korius sighed as he left Talin's room, "Whatever makes you feel better about yourself." He walked around and ended up in Kiana's room, "Hey, I got a couple apples in the market. Have one, it'll help." Korius tossed one that landed softly into Kiana's hands and then closed the door. He pulled up a little stool and sat beside her, "Listen, about what happened..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1508 on: January 30, 2011, 11:34:01 PM »
Kiana had laid there staring at the ceiling for a bit after the debate in her head. "Didn't even try to be of help...that's unusual..." She had thought about White after she had listened to him leave. When Korius entered the room and spoke, she groaned inwardly but caught the apple without really paying attention. She sat up on the bed and took a bite out of the the apple. Not looking at Korius sitting beside her, she stayed silent for a moment. She swallowed the piece of apple she was chewing before deciding to speak. "I know, I know. It was a mistake, you weren't thinking clearly, you thought I was somebody else, and it won't happen again..." She listed off the reasons and everything with a flat tone. Taking another bite of the apple and looking at her feet, she waited for him to confirm what she had said.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1509 on: January 30, 2011, 11:47:49 PM »
*The wolf stumbled upon a small inn on his way through the town and noticed a bar inside* "That means... there's food here somewhere!" *He ran inside and fished in his cloak for some coins* "I'll buy a steak, make it a big one. And if possible a heaving supply of potatoes, and ohhh bread yes some bread to go with it!" *He made a small pyramid with the coins on the counter, expecting some sort of amazement of a reaction at the obvious food addict* "It'll be ready in about an hour, care for a drink?" "No I don't drink alcohol, lightweight. Besides that stuff doesn't taste that good anyways. Buuuuut I'll take a water." *He turned away on his chair for a moment*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:09:06 AM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1510 on: January 30, 2011, 11:59:41 PM »
Talin had left the clinic and stuck to the shadows until coming across the baths. He went around the building and climbed over one of the walls to directly access a bath, then put his clothes aside before submerging into the warm water. He didn't know if he picked the right bath or not, but as long as nobody showed up during his bathing, it wouldn't matter.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1511 on: January 31, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »
Kitt rushed through the clinic, sliding around corners and under beds, all the while Ferdinand chased after him. Scrambling madly he burst into Kiana's room "Dont mind me, passin' through!" Still running at top speed he leapt through the open window into the street outside. The wolf burst through the door a moment later, bellowing at the top of his voice as he scrambled through the window with some difficulty "Get back here ya' scamp!" The room fell quiet again, followed a moment later by loud crashes from the direction of the marketplace...

"Got you at last! Ya' theivin' buggah!" Ferdinand held Kitt up by the scruff of his cloak, apples rolling in all directions from the overturned cart. Kitt squirmed for a moment and pulled out his sword, swinging it wildly "You'll never catch me alive!" The gruff wolf looked down at the sword, watching the blade point swinging several inches away from his chest. Kitt grinned sheepishly, feet running in mid-air as Ferdinand held him up higher "Eheh... Short-swords, not much length in them..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1512 on: January 31, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »
Korius hesitated at responding at first, but stood up and began to leave, "At first, but it wasn't exactly what I DON'T want, either. Koara's final lesson to me was to let go of her and find real lo..." He didn't finish the last word and left out in a bit of a hurry, "I better keep the kid out of trouble." Korius left the clinic and backed around the side where they had Kitt and pulled out Valia, holding it at Ferdinand's neck, "But this one has plenty, now put him down. I would prefer not to kill someone that we just saved, but I will if it means keeping my party alive."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1513 on: January 31, 2011, 04:44:30 PM »
Kiana didn't believe what Korius said or what he was about to say, probably because she was used to him being just like her and not going with such emotions. She got off the bed right after Korius stepped out of the door, grabbed her staff, and walked towards the exit of the clinic, ignoring the protests of the doctor and leaving. Not feeling the need to sneak around, she walked to the marketplace from a direction where Ferdinand would see her coming, finishing off her apple while she walked. She tossed the core aside just before she got to the three guys. She stood to the side of the group, farthest away from Korius, and examined each of them one at a time. Her eyes started on Kitt then moved Ferdinand then to Korius, then she focused on the group as a whole again. While standing there with her blank expression, she might have looked like just an innocent girl to the untrained eye, and the only untrained eye to her strength in this group was Ferdinand. Finally her right hand balled up into a fist and she sent that fist flying at Ferdinand's face without looking at him again. All of the emotions she was feeling behind that blank mask were packed into that punch and it struck the side of his face harder than one of her rock-covered punches. Ferdinand was knocked backwards by the punch and had automatically released Kitt when the hit had landed. Kiana's eyes moved to Kitt. "Told you..." She muttered and turned away, making a reference back to what she had said she'd do to the guy earlier. As she walked off, her hand felt like it was throbbing but she ignored it and didn't look back at the group.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1514 on: January 31, 2011, 04:58:22 PM »
*The wolf sipped at his water and looked out through the entrance at the outside life* "I wonder what everybody else is doing, Drevo's probably getting into some sort of trouble, Korius is breaking up some sort of issue, Kiana is probably not doing any better, and Kitt is doing Kitt stuff." *He laid his head back and looked up at the ceiling, feeling his stomach growl at him* "Hey don't get mad at me, I ordered food... which will come soon I'm sure of it." *He turned around and noticed that he had been brought some bread* "Oh thank heavens!" *He grabbed the load presented and chewed on its hard surface until he go into it and chomped it down within minutes* "Ahh... appetizers."