The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128832 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1515 on: February 02, 2011, 02:04:49 AM »
Talin continued to lounge in the pool, then heard footsteps coming, he immedeatly went over to a rock that was put in there as scenery and tried to hide himself. He stole a peek and noticed that three women were getting into the bath, all of them were of different Kin races and all were built like fighters. He tried to slink out of the bath and get to his clothes, and was halfway there when two of the girls spotted him. The last thing he heard before panic shoved consious thought out of his mind, was "Kill that perverted half-breed!!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1516 on: February 02, 2011, 04:41:59 AM »
Drevo woke up on a clinic bed, several of the nurses looking him over. "What happened? Where'd I go?" he said sitting up. He fell back due to the lack of strength from blood loss and groaned in pain. "You shouldn't move too much, you lost a lot of blood it seems." "Yes, you passed out at the bathhouse and we brought you here~!" "Oh...I see..." said Drevo, moving his head around to see them all, still hovering over him. "...Is there something wrong?" "You were almost naked when we found you." "Oh. I see. Uhm...I-" "Food's here!" interrupted one of the nurses. Two other nurses rolled in a cart cluttered with food. They stopped it in front of him while two others propped his bed up. Drevo's mouth watered at the sight of the food. "Oh man...What's this for?" he asked, looking at the food and then the nurses around him. "Your healing process of course!" "Ah...Heh....There's so much...Do you really expect me to eat it all?" "Yes of course!" "You're a mighty hero~!" "Aheh...Thank you-" Before he could say anything further a nurse interrupted. "Eat it." she said sternly. After she said that all the nurses surrounding him pulled syringes, or scalpels, or various other menacing medical tool. "Or we'll make you eat it!" they all said in unison in a dark and demonic tone. Drevo's hand found strength to reach out for a plate and he held it up. "Aheheh...What's first, ladies?" he said, sweating a little.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1517 on: February 02, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »
Kitt dropped to his feet, brushing his cloak for a moment before grinning "I had that under control..." Ferdinand rolled over on the cobbles, groaning in pain. Kitt jumped away from the wolf, one hand reaching for his sword again, only to swing his arm in awkward embarrassment and rub the nape of his neck "Okay, maybe he was about to skin me alive... But if it wasnt for that stupid apple cart I would've gotten away!"

Villagers stared at the three, whispers spreading around them like wildfire. With a groan Ferdinand pulled himself to his feet and stumbled away, rubbing his jaw gingerly. The men and women watching did not seem angry at Kiana or the others, instead smirks and grins flitted about. The crowds parted to let Ferdinand walk through, muttering under his breath as he went...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1518 on: February 02, 2011, 04:46:17 PM »
Korius hooked Valia back up onto its hook-strap and sighed, tossing a Guilder over to the cart owner, "Sorry about my little friend." After walking away before the man could refuse, Korius picked Kitt up by his cloak, the child's feet dangling above the ground. "I am going to get us a few rooms for our party, but YOU are staying in yours for the duration of today. We need rest and food, and we're leaving tomorrow. Now behave yourself before I skin you alive myself." As he made his way to the Inn, thoughts ran through Korius' mind, mainly, What the hell did she look at me for?

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1519 on: February 02, 2011, 05:54:28 PM »
Kiana walked along, ignoring the stares and whispers. At one point she thought she heard somebody say "good job" but she didn't respond to the person. As she walked, she examined her hand, moving each finger individually. She determined that her hand wasn't broken but it did hurt badly. The throbbing was irritating but she tried to ignore it for the most part. After walking for a bit she came across an inn so she went inside and slumped into a seat at a table in the back of the bar area. Pulling her hood up, she scanned the place from her seat and spotted White sitting at a table. She rolled her eyes at his gluttony and slouched further in her chair, staring at the center of her table. When someone came over and asked if she wanted a drink, she said yes and told them what she wanted without looking up. The person yelled her order plus another then, to her surprise, sat down across from her. "Hey, aren't you the girl that punched Ferdinand and knocked him on his ass?" The guy asked. "News travels fast..." She muttered as her answer. "You are!" The guy exclaimed. "Yeah..." She said flatly, keeping her head angled down but angled her eyes up to look at the guy from beneath her hood. "Got a problem?" The guy smirked and held up his hands up defensively in a sort of playful way. "No, no. I've just never seen a girl throw a hit like that." He said, sounding slightly impressed. "I've done worse. Killed people." She said, not sounding either happy or upset about it. "I thought you were a killer when I saw you, but not in that way." That smirk remained on his face and, as she finally actually paid attention to his features, she noticed that he was a cheetah too. "If you're trying to flatter me, it's not working." She said and lowered her eyes to look at the table again as their drinks came. "Well then I'll just have to try harder. In the meantime, why don't you tell me about your escapades? Because what you just said basically tells me that you're part of that group that has been killing the Guardians." She took a gulp of her drink then looked at him again as she set the glass down. "Now why would I want to do that?" She said, tilting her head to one side, but not in a way to look cute, just inquiringly. His smirk grew into a grin as he leaned forward against the table, closer to her. "Because you're bored and you need a way to pass the time. I'm the perfect way to do so." He stared at her intently. For a moment, she deliberated it in her head as she kept her eyes on him. "Oh alright, if you're burning for gossip so badly..." She smirked slightly and began to tell him about the fights. She didn't go into details that would give him too much information about their party though. No names were used. He listened to intently with a straight face, trying to hide how interesting it really was.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 05:56:56 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1520 on: February 02, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »
*The food arrived in front of the wolf from the barkeep* "Food time food time!" *He grabbed at the piece of meat chewing on the bone, trying to suck out as much of cooked bone marrow as physically possible* "Ohhh so good, my compliments go to the chef, inn keeper, and proprietor of this whole town." "Yes that would be me, I do both the cooking, inn keeping, and bartending." *He went back to hacking away at the nourishing supplements with his teeth and not making much noise other than his ravenous gobbling, turning behind him to notice Kiana talking to some other guy* "Hmm... I wonder what Korius will think of that, if I get to see fur fly here it would be like dinner and a show."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1521 on: February 05, 2011, 02:46:35 AM »
Drevo finally finished after several, several plate fulls of food. He held his last finished plate up letting one of the nurses take it. After which letting his arms fall limp to his side. "Ugh...." he groaned, with a bloated belly. "So...Much food." "Yay, you finished it all! We knew you were the hero!" exclaimed one of the nurses. "You just rest there now, let all that food digest. You'll be better by morning~!" chimed in another. Just then a doctor came in, a female human striking an amazing resemblance to Alexia. "Alright girls, leave the patient alone!" she snapped. The lynxes quickly dispersed, giggling as they went. "I apologi-" "Alexia?" interrupted Drevo. "Excuse me?" "I...Sorry. You just look like someone I know..." "Do I now?" said the nurse with a slight chuckle. "Well, you just rest. If you need anything just give me a call. My name is Alexis." She winked as she said her name, then left the room.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1522 on: February 05, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
Kitt struggled valiantly for a moment, legs running in mid-air. With a deep sigh he finally gave up and allowed himself to be carried bodily towards the inn. Glancing up at Korius Kitt crossed his arms and blew his fringe  out of his eyes moodily "You know, it wasn't my fault... Well, maybe knocking over the cart was. But I had nothing to do with-" He trailed off, noticing that Korius was deep in thought, and not paying attention to his rambling excuses. Shrugging his shoulders, Kitt pulled out the apple that he had swiped from the cart and rubbed it against his sleeve. Crunching on the apple he grinned, everything had its silver lining...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1523 on: February 05, 2011, 01:55:42 PM »
When they got to the inn, it was larger than any of the others that they've been to so far. Mainly, it was the fact that the city itself was made of three separate villages that were small by themselves, but created the main area between them, connecting them and unifying them to stimulate their economy. Obviously, after what happened, people stared and gawked at Korius carrying Kitt as they walked in. Many of the men whispered, "How the hell can he carry that thing?" Others uttered, "It's hard to think that kid is part of their group, too. He's so little." When Korius got up to the main counter, the manager greeted him warmly, "Welcome! Welcome, honored heroes!" "How much for your rooms? My party needs a few for some rest tonight." The manager laughed hysterically, "Oh, dear hero. The rooms for you and your friends will always be free! Please! Take our suites! No one normally can afford them anyways. They're the rooms that make up the whole third floor. Here's the keys." Korius gave his thanks and took the keys, while still holding Kitt. When making his way to the stairs, he noticed Kiana at the bar chatting with a gentleman who seemed enticed by her. Korius' blood boiled and dropped Kitt and handed him one of the keys, "Go to your room and stay there until I come up with your food." After that, Korius walked over, anger apparent in his eyes, not his face, drawing Valia. A few of the people in his path quickly got up and moved away, but stayed to watch what would happen. With that, Korius thrust Valia, blade up and down, right under the man, cutting the stool in half. The stool stayed standing, since the cut was really clean and the man's weight was evenly distributed on the stool, but the slight difference is that the blade stuck up to the point where he could feel it between his ass and against his private area. Korius merely gave a friendly smile, though with the blade it wasn't fooling anyone how he really felt, "My party is a bit tired and we have to continue our journey tomorrow. I would appreciate it if you not disturb them." Korius then removed Valia and re-hooked it. Some people marveled at how he did that with one hand, while still hooking it on under the cloak that was over where Valia went. Meanwhile, the onlooking Cheetah Kin that were eying Kiana decided that it was time to down their drinks and call it a day.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1524 on: February 05, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »
The surprise was evident on the guy's face as he looked at Kiana but he had had a little warning that something was going to happen by the look on Kiana's face, though he had had no clue what that something would be. The guy took it all in stride though, even with Kiana throwing an unpleasant look at Korius. "Too bad you have to leave tomorrow. You'd be interesting to have around here." He said nonchalantly with a wink as he stood up right when the sword was taken away and she gave him a half-hearted smile. After turning around, he gave Korius a casual nod before moving around him and leaving the inn. Once he was out the door, Kiana's gaze moved to Korius and she stood up abruptly. She didn't need to pay for the drinks because the guy had managed to slip money onto the table while she was distracted. Moving swiftly, she made sure she shoved her shoulder into Korius as she moved by him and continued to the stairs. "I'm allowed to talk to other people, you know. It's nice to have a regular conversation once in a while." She snapped at him as set foot on the first stair and started up them. She hadn't thought to grab a key from him but she didn't really cared about that at the moment as she stormed up the stairs, somehow managing to control her irritation and not stomp her foot down on every step like she wanted to.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1525 on: February 06, 2011, 07:35:24 AM »
*White watched Korius come up behind the guy sitting at the table with Kiana from the counter at the bar, laying an eye to the side the wolf noticed the barkeep shuffle away behind him rather quickly and muttered under his breath* "Hey where you goin? This is the best part." *The wolf grinned and sipped at his water to see the sword fly through the stool and yet it still stood, though shorter than it originally did with a new found metal companion under the rump of the man* "Sucks to be him right now, nobody messes with the girl that Korius continues to avoid breaking the ice with." *He watched the man slip away rather quietly* "Well I best be going off to my room." *He jumped off his stool realizing he was rather bloated now* "Ah crap, I guess I'll be taking it slow." *He waved a hand to the hiding barkeep in a term of thanks for the food and made his way over to the now alone Korius as Kiana quickly distanced herself from her current opposing magnet* "I know this isn't the best of times, but can I have two of those keys to the 3rd floor? I'll give one of them to Kiana so you avoid some trouble." *The wolf thought to himself while saying that aloud* "Usually I am not this blunt, but I mean it's so obvious about the sputtering compassion, I can't avoid trying to help him out here. I mean it would be difficult for me to propose the idea of love."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:36:59 AM by White Wolf Guardian »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1526 on: February 08, 2011, 01:16:17 AM »
By the time Talin had realized what he was doing, he was on some unknown roof, putting on his lower half of clothing and almost breaking his ankle with the amount of force he pushed his foot with. He calmed himself down, and was able to get the rest of his clothes on and take his volge back up. I managed to get to a roof without any injuries, I probably outran them all. Then again, my luck hasn't been going well since that fight with the ranger. Eh, I'll just find the inn and hopefully find Korius getting a little tipsy. Talin waited until everyone was out of sight before dropping into an alley and casually making his way through town, only stopping for directions one time...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1527 on: February 08, 2011, 02:09:06 AM »
Drevo rested in his bed at the clinic, being bored for the most part. He couldn't get back to sleep. "Heeey, anyone? Where're my clothes? I wanna leave now." Instantly the nurses from before reentered and surrounded him. "Oh God..." Drevo muttered under his breath. "You need clothes?" "What do you wear~?" "We can help you pick something out!" "I uh-" "Ladies! What did I tell you about bugging Drevo?!" snapped Alexis from the door. "Thank heavens you're here..." Drevo said relieved to see her. "We're sorry miss Alexis!" said the nurses in unison before taking off. As they left Alexis came forward, Drevo's clothes draped over her arm. "My clothes, you found them." "Your old clothes were riddled with cuts, not to mention far too drenched in blood to clean. I had these made at the tailor. How someone could have worn those is beyond me. You must fight hard to get them like that..." "You could say that...I seem to be the injury prone one of the group. If it weren't for White I'd have died many times over. But I can't complain too much...Most of the times it's my fault anyway...I can't help but to protect everyone else. Which ends up bad most of the time..." "Nothing wrong with protecting those you care about." said Alexis folding the robes and setting them on the table next to him. "Thanks for the clothes. I appreciate it." "It's not problem at all, you and your friends are heroes to us all, it's the least we could do." Drevo ran his paw over his head, that's when a sudden realization came to him. His hat was gone. "My hat! Where'd it go?" "You mean this one?" asked Alexis, pulling out Drevo's hat seemingly from nowhere. "Y-Yes, that one. Can I have it?" Alexis placed it on her head snuggly, donning a teasing grin. "Nah, I think I'll keep it a little while longer." she said in a playful tone. She knew Drevo couldn't move. "Ugh..." "I'll give it back before you leave, I promise. She said, beginning to leave. "You get some rest now." After she left Drevo facepawed. "Women..."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1528 on: February 08, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »
Kitt took the proffered key from Korius, watching as he strode towards Kiana and a male cheater-kin "Go to my room, stay in my room... I got it..." With that he scampered away up the stairs, glad to finally have been put down, and not willing to wait around with an angry Korius on the loose.

The door to the suite opened with a click of the lock. Kitt opened the door into the room, mouth slightly ajar. Taking a hesitant step in, he glanced around, taking in the large king-size bed, velvet drapes and thick shag-pile rug. He closed the door behind him and dropped his bow and bag on the floor. The rug was thick and soft, Kitt wiggled his toes and grinned "Now this is luxury..." And with that he flung himself onto the bed...

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1529 on: February 08, 2011, 07:53:15 PM »
Korius returned Kiana's little glare and walked off towards the barkeep, ordering an assortment of food for the rooms he got for the party. He then tossed the remainder of his money onto the table to pay for the food and went to the bar to grab a drink. On the way, he tossed the two keys over to White, not really in the mood to talk. The bartender immediately had a feeling on what he wanted and placed a mug with Whiskey in it. Korius was about to protest when the bartender stopped him, "It's fine, sir. I know the feeling. You've saved our asses more than anyone else will ever give you credit for. It's the least I can do for you. Any drinks you want, it's on the house."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:02:59 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »