The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128831 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1530 on: February 08, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »
*The wolf caught the keys in one hand and snuck away, hoping not to talk to Korius any further than he already did he replied...* "Thanks." *...as he climbed the stairs and met Kiana on the way up* "Hey there! I got you a key for the third floor." *He tossed her a key and walked up the stairs rather quickly* "I don't want to get in her way right now and besides, Korius already did a number on her in a way." *He sped through the hallway and up another flight of stairs and unlocked the door leading up to the 3rd floor* "Haha I escaped once again!"
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1531 on: February 11, 2011, 01:08:50 AM »
Talin walked into the inn, making sure his hood was up as he lazily walked to the bar, conviently a stool away from Korius. "May I have the strongest drink this place has to offer? I need to forget a few things..." Talin kept his hands under the table and the hood over his snout as he waited for the drink, making sure to have his hand on the side of the mug that was facing himself when it was made.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1532 on: February 12, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »
Rolling onto his back, Kitt stared up at the white-washed ceiling. He sighed and reached into the doeskin bag, pulling out his Rangers Handbook.
It was a good read he considered, reading with his back against the wall and propped up against the soft pillow. It wasnt just a handbook on weaponry, tactics and fighting, there was a lot on the history of the clans. His history...

He stuck out his tongue slightly in concentration, reading a particularly strangely worded paragraph. Vladimir had taught him to read. Unfortunately learning to read had come after learning to shoot a bow. He turned the page and glanced up at the door, wondering when that food Korius had talked about would arrive...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1533 on: February 12, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
Korius had already downed quite a bit of whiskey by the time the food was done. The barkeep quickly left his station to help out. Korius looked at the man suspiciously, "What's your banner, you old codger? You seem awfully helpful today." The barkeep chuckled and opened the collar of his tunic, revealing a scar which looked ordinary until one took a close look at it, oath of a Knight of Gaia Captain. "From one former Knight to another. I know the pains of leadership, and I have now seen you go down that road twice."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1534 on: February 12, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »
Kiana caught the key White tossed to her without even looking and didn't say a word to him. Lucky for her, it didn't seem like he wanted to chat anyway since he practically ran up the stairs afterward. She had no interest in being anywhere near anyone else, so when she got to the third floor, she found the one empty room left and unlocked the door. Indeed she had managed not to stomp on every stair on the way up but after she entered the room, her restraint ended and she slammed the door shut, the sound ringing out through the whole inn. It was a wonder that the door didn't break. If she wasn't so attached to her staff and worried about it being damaged, she probably would have thrown it across the room. Instead, she made her way to the bed, leaning her staff against the wall beside it then sitting down on the end of the bed. She then crossed her arms and stared at the floor.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1535 on: February 13, 2011, 04:52:04 AM »
*The wolf rather quickly before celebrating further unlocked his room and shut the door behind himself* "Alright, home free. No chance of getting in the way of Kiana or Korius." *He looked up to check out the details of his room* "Wow this is a special floor indeed, a full size bed all for myself..." *He walked over and poked at the mattress* "So soft, ohhh this is gonna be a good night's sleep, all the trouble we go through on these adventures is totally worth it when we get this kind of service." *He fell into the bed and let his arms hang off the other side while going through his scroll for another suitable book to read* "More spells, more chance we get to live long enough to stay somewhere like this again." *He flipped through the pages and started reading*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1536 on: February 14, 2011, 02:22:17 AM »
After Talin had his drink, it was obvious he had no or little experience in being drunk as he fell off the stool, slowly got up, and tried repeatedly to climb the first step. After the sixth stumble, he managed to get his foot on the step, and repeated it for the rest of them until he realized he doesn't have a room. He was about to go back down to buy a room or ask if Korius already had the rooms set up, but neither happened as he fell down the stairs and passing out the moment he hit the first step again. Normally I would laugh, but this is just too idiotic to not take seriously. He could easily hear Chronin's voice in his mind, but he couldn't reply to it before he went to sleep.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1537 on: February 14, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »
Korius and the barkeep brought the food up to his room, and set half of it down. The barkeep took the other half next door to Kitt, "I know about the kid, don't worry. I'll give him his food." Korius nodded as he began poking at his food, "Just make sure he knows that I'll be making sure he doesn't leave his room. If he dares to sneak out, I will not be so lenient on him." The barkeep smiled as he left the room, "I'll keep an eye on the kid. After all, I am one of your predecessors, and once a part of the Uke Clan. Voronese Rangers are the most similar to the Szarda Clan anyways."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1538 on: February 15, 2011, 03:17:12 AM »
After a few minutes of sitting on the end of the bed, Kiana got up and started pacing back and forth by it. Her mind's eye was filled with red from anger. It was kind of stupid that she was angry at Korius but she didn't like being controlled in any way so him stopping her conversation did irritate her. Since she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, she tripped over her own feet and landed on the floor on her hands & knees with a loud thud. She sighed and got up on her knees, brushing herself off, then sat Indian-style on the floor and stared out ahead of her.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1539 on: February 15, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
*Rather quickly nodding off soon after going through a few chapters, the wolf dropped his book off the other side of the bed down onto the wooden floor and his arms fell limply down not too far from the old read, White fell asleep and dreamed of crawling* "Alright if I just keep crawling across this grass I'll find the prize at the end of this maze... wait aggghhh the ground is falling on me!" *He awoke rather quickly as he smacked into the floor off the end of the bed having fallen off from moving in his sleep* "Ah crap not again, I hate doing that." *He picked up his book and climbed back into the bed rather irritably* "Maybe this bed is too comfortable.. can't believe I'm saying that."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1540 on: February 15, 2011, 08:12:44 PM »
Kitt glanced up from his ranger's handbook,  ear flicking towards a loud thump from one of the other rooms. He raised an eyebrow curiously but couldn't guess which room it had come from, or who was even that room, and so he simple turned back to reading through the history of clan Esha. The clan of his mother fascinated him just the same as the history for clan Szarda, if not more so...

At the noise of the door handle turning, Kitt's ear flicked up again as he reached for the sword that would normally have been at his side, but now rested beside the door frame. He stopped, hand clenching on the bedspread. That had been stupid, they where safe enough here, he was getting as jumpy as White around a full course meal. He sighed and made to place a bookmark where he had gotten to in the handbook, as the barkeep walked in with a tray of food.

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1541 on: February 15, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »
"Your leader's taking a rest after he eats, so I volunteered to take your meal to you." The barkeep noticed the handbook next to Kitt as he put the food down on the nightstand. "Doing some catch-up? From the looks of it, you recently went through the Ritual, too. A bit young for that, aren't you?" When Kitt gave a weird look at him, he chuckled, "Despite how old I look, I know quite a few things about Rangers and fighting." The barkeep walked over to the door and pulled Kitt's short sword from its sheath, examining it, "Ah, the pride of the Szarda Clan, their sword craftsmanship. It really brings back memories from my days after I left the Esha Clan all those years ago."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1542 on: February 15, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »
*The wolf tossed and turned and then finally gave up on reading his book further and stopped halfway* "Okay time for a break, I'm gonna go see if Korius has cooled down on the first floor, maybe even get a drink of water from that barkeep. Getting a bit dry and it has been way too quiet in here, I need some interaction." *White opened the door and walked down the hallway, tip-toed down the stairs and peered around the corner to see if there was anything interesting in the lobby*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2011, 03:40:33 PM »
Kitt looked from the sword to the barkeep and spluttered incomprehensibly "You-" He started again, this time a curious glint in his eye "You where part of clan Esha?"

Still watching the barkeeper cautiously, Kitt crossed his arms defensively and clutched one hand to his chest where the sun and moon where burned into his skin "I was fine and old enough to undergo the ritual. The side-effects turned out to be a small price to pay I think..." He paused and uncrossed his arms slightly "Not like I had much of a choice... But still..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2011, 10:02:02 PM »
At the mention of the clan, the barkeep lifted up the chain necklace he was wearing, and revealed the Esha Clan insignia at the end of it. He put it back in his shirt and also pulled his shirt open at the collar like before and revealed the scar that was on his shoulder, "This is another brand that is just as prestige. It looks like a normal battle scar, but there's a secret about it that not many know, especially in this time. Yes, it's a real scar, but put your face against it, and you'd be able to see the oath of the Knights of Gaia, particularly the Captain. Regular Knights merely wear the insignia on their armor, but only the Captain ever receives this mark. I'm pretty sure you never noticed on Korius, but his is right on his face. That scar on his left eye is his mark."