The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 128800 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #1695 on: April 17, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
Kitt chuckled a little, "And that's why I don't go near him when he's in a bad mood. You should know by now to never try to 'cheer' him up. It just comes back to bite you in the butt. Or at least, that's what Rangers teach about being near dragons. Where is everyone else? Korius wanted me to tell everyone that he wasn't coming back tonight, and that we might have to stay here a bit longer than expected."

Korius awoke not much longer after the incident and found himself bound in scriptural scrolls. "What the hell is this?" Soria's figure loomed over him, sitting on a branch and watching him, her raised right hand glowing a brilliant white. "Your training. Until you learn to conquer your darkness, you will be bound and disabled. The scriptures I've sealed you in are unbreakable, and will only release you when you've conquered your dark Ki and convert it into normal Ki, REAL Ki. Also, during your incarceration, you will neither be fed nor given any water." Korius growled and his eyes glowed again, but they disappeared as the scrolls glowed and tightened around Korius, dislocating his left shoulder. "Oh, and if you expel or try to use any dark Ki, the scriptures will tighten their hold on you. Like I said before we don't have any time. Either force yourself to unlock your full power, or die trying."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1696 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
After practicing her slow movements and balance, she sped the routine up for a couple minutes then did a flip so that she landed on the regular rooftop. She then turned to the backrest pillar and began punching it repeatedly until it crumbled to lay in pieces on the rooftop. Walking to the edge of the roof, she let herself drop off the edge, digging her fingers into the wall of stone as she slid and landing lightly on the ground. She walked a little ways away from the building so she was a little further away from the edge of town. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on her majicka then exhaled before releasing it in the form of a rock-target in the open area. She brought up a large rock and threw it at the target while simultaneously bringing up another target in a random position (meaning that she wasn't paying attention to where she had it pop up). She continued on with the practice, taking out a target while bringing up another somewhere else then moving to that next target.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1697 on: April 17, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
"...He's buzzed. Great, so now if those thugs find us again and he's in a drunken stupor we'll be in big trouble! And..." *The wolf walked over to the edge of the rooftop to look down at the ground below inbetween the building and the next one* "I can't get down from this building, there's no way without ninja skill." *He frowned at his "savior" laying down with his drink* "Ngggh... I'm stuck up here until Drevo wants to leave." *He sighed silently and sat down taking out another book to read, competing with the glare of the sunlight without shade* "I hate overexposure to sunlight, it gets really hot and white paper doesn't fair well against white light." *He turned his back to the sun and bent his head down to read the font on the pages*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1698 on: April 17, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
"Kiana left to probably inflict some form of pain upon Korius, White is being... White. Drevo is probably having a moment of reflection. As far as bad moods go, you can't compare Korius to a dragon." He stopped eating, leaving a drumstick of chicken, an apple, and three berries. "You can have some, Kitt I got it for free. I don't have to keep up a half-dragon body, so a plate is good enough for me."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1699 on: April 18, 2011, 02:20:37 AM »
Drevo soon nodded off as he laid down. He was resting on the palm of his hand laying on his side. His hat was tipped over his face and he wasn't snoring so it was hard to tell he was sleeping at all. He didn't dream, however, it was just all black. As he slept he kinda tipped forward a bit and pulled himself back up. His bottle of sake was almost half full, resting in front of him.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1700 on: April 18, 2011, 03:13:27 PM »
Kitt took the food happily, "Thanks!" He chomped down into the drumstick and then to the fruits. Evellyn squawked a little for some food and almost pecked at Kitt's head. Kitt laughed as he picked off a morsel of meat off of the bone of what's left of the drumstick. Evellyn took the meat and ate it happily, but then eyed Kitt again, wanting more to eat.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1701 on: April 18, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »
*The wolf turned as he heard Drevo settle in a bit, becoming motionless with his hat down* "Hmm... I wonder how keen those senses are when he sleeps with the help of a drink?" *He grinned with an evil idea* "He doesn't need alcohol anyways, nobody does. It probably only helps make me a little richer because of all the people that get injured from alcohol related incidents that I have to fix when they fall on my doorstep. Been a long time since I've had to deal with a drunkard though." *He tip toed his way across until he got next to the bottle of sake by the sleeping wolf and carefully picked it up slowly*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1702 on: April 20, 2011, 12:36:49 AM »
Talin thumped the bird on the beak with his index finger while it was focused on Kitt. "If you're that hungry, go find some rats or mice to go eat. I only offered your owner a meal and nobody else." His hand then went right to his head as he grunted in pain. He couldn't figure out what the source of his sudden headache was, but figured it either had something to do with his recent regression or his ancestor messing with the magic he stored in Talin's body. Then again, it could just be his lack of hydration, but he felt better if he blamed someone besides himself.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1703 on: April 20, 2011, 03:08:07 AM »
Drevo woke and snatched up his bottle of sake and stood up to face White. "Oh! Trying to take some for yourself, eh? Go on! Drink up! There's still plenty left!" he said pouring a glass and holding it to White muzzle as he had his other arm over his shoulders. "It's good stuff. Go on. Take a drink..." he continued. He sounded sinister when he said "Take a drink" almost sounding as if he'd hurt him if he didn't.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1704 on: April 20, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »
Evellyn did not like being thumped on the beak and took the opportunity of Talin's little headache and nipped two of his fingers, making them bleed. She clicked her beak at him in anger and enjoyed her time with Kitt, begging for some more food. Kitt sighed as he finished his fruit and peeled off what little was left on the drumstick and gave it to her.

Korius dodged attack after attack from Soria, while trying to counter her with several kicks and even some shockwave ones with a little bit of his Ki. "You idiot. If you don't even start trying, you'll never hit me, and you'll never be freed from the bindings."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1705 on: April 20, 2011, 04:24:01 PM »
Kiana practiced using her makeshift rock targets for hours right into the middle of the night. When she stopped, she wondered why Korius hadn't come back yet and was worried about him. She walked back to the building that she had been on earlier at the edge of town. When she got to it, she paced back in forth in front of it for about 15 minutes, thinking about what Korius could be up to and hoping he was okay. After that, she walked over to the building and sat down with her back against the wall of it, facing away from town. Slowly, she fell asleep as she sat there.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1706 on: April 20, 2011, 04:31:44 PM »
"Shit, he caught me." *He looked at the drink not feeling confident and glaring at Drevo, with a sweat drop going down the side of his face* "...You keep glasses too for special occasions...?" *He shook his head not wanting to think about that* "I don't drink alcohol, I was trying to take it from you... which didn't work out so well. Whenever I drink, I get too unpredictable and I don't remember anything, bad stories I've heard so I don't think it's a good idea. So I'm gonna have to say no thank you, you'd have to quicker force me to drink." *He put his hand up in rejection*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1707 on: April 21, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »
Several images flashed through Talin's mind as he saw the bird draw blood from his fingers. Two were explicit results of him simply crushing the bird in his hands, one was him making the bird explode by using Chronin's magic, and the last one was him grabbing the bird and throwing him into the nearest closed window. Such images kept him from actually acting on those impulses, and he simply forced a smile. "Exactly what use are you going to get, out of this winged rat?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1708 on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:57 PM »
The thought of forcing White to drink some sake had run through Drevo's mind. His altered state had thought it would be quite humorous to see White drunk. "Come on, live a little! You know I can make you drink. One way or anotheeer. Haha! Come on. One drink. Next time I get fatally injured you don't have to heal me. Deal?" Again he held the glass to White, his grip getting tighter around his shoulder. He still kept a smile on his face trying to butter him up.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1709 on: April 23, 2011, 10:03:22 AM »
Kitt frowned at the Evellyn and ate the last piece of chicken himself. The falcon clicked her beak and shuffled where she stood on the table, tucking her head under her wing in what could only be described as embarrassment. Still frowning, Kitt glanced up at Talin "She was given to me by a friend. Her previous owner didn't exactly treat his birds well, so I feel it right to raise her well myself."

He paused, standing up and holding out one gloved hand for Evellyn to sit on. The bird glared up at him with one beady eye, before finally hopping onto the proffered hand. Kitt stroked her feathered wing softly and looked back to Talin "As to what I expect to get out of her? A bit of a nuisance, but a companion... That and maybe I can teach her to catch rabbits for us." He grinned at the last part and pulled up his hood "Thanks for the meal anyway Talin..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"